Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 449 Replies | Last Page

aargh I lost my post!

@ Beautiful I feel like I'm waiting on my own BFP..lol..please out us out of our testing misery soon!

@Ninni I think you've covered your bases well with BD leading up to O..maybe 1 more when you do get solid smiley..i know it gets tiring!

AFM forgot to POAS yesterday got so busy..but noticed some EWCM at some point today..and temp dropped a bit this morning which I usually get before O..Managed this morning so will see if I'm lucky to get in a few more sessions this window..

User Image

6 years ago

Good morning ladies and welcome to the new people on the forum and good luck TTC. I don't know why but it seems that this happens quite a bit almost every month. Last night for some reason (hormones?) I was feeling really down and crying quite a bit so with that being said, I temped this morning and it was 97.9 and my OPK was negative. I hope I didn't off set my ovulation by being down and stressing out. This morning, I had the runs and had another glob of ewcm. Feeling a bit of twinges and not sure what to make of them. Not feeling too hungry this morning as I barely ate my breakfast and feeling really tired as I forgot to take my pills (folic acid and my vitamin to help me get pregnant) this morning. I need to take my husbands advise, "Love us for what we are; not what you want us to be." but it is so hard somedays.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@ calvingirl- Welcome to our forum, so sorry to hear about what you have gone through. I never heard of the baking soda method?

@purplesummer- i want to test so bad thinking maybe tonight. i really think this is it!! i have never felt the way i do on any cycle. i dont want to get my hopes up though.

@Ninni84- i use to be like that one cycle i went 45 days, ovualted on cd 24 (i think) but 10 days later AF came. i was so confused that cycle.

6 years ago • Post starter

@ Calvin I haven't heard of that method hey..hope it works for you!

@dragon some people get quite a few days of EWCM before O..is that normal for you..I only get 2 days before O so as with most things everyone is different. Sorry you're having a hard day..Hopefully you get your positive soon for your opk..is there a second line or its only the control line?

User Image

6 years ago

@purplesummer1205. Thanks hun, I am sure things will get better once I can control my thought process. Yes, I normally get a few days of the ewcm, as I remember last month my symptoms started Sept 25 and I think I ovulated on either Oct 2 or 3. There is only the test line that I can see. I almost think I see a second line but I think it is the lighting in my bedroom. I will test again in the morning and see if I can post it on here (once I figure out how; ).

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly- sorry your emotions are on a roller coaster this cycle, maybe you will get your + in the next few days. or who know maybe tonight. i got mine mid day. Soon you will be in your TWW.

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you very much for your kind words. Wish men knew what we go through each month and what it takes to not go insane. Some seem to only think of themselves.

Almost feel like there is a cold coming on (chills, sneezing a little bit and my head feels off. Do you ladies think it will be safe if I started cold medicine today to make sure I am not going to get sick this close to ovulation time?

User image[/url]

6 years ago

@dragonfly- i think you will be fine, just drink water to keep yourself hydrated. I took UTI medicine before Ovulation and i got scared reading the reviews on ttc on that meds, so i stopped taken it after 2 days, but long behold it took my UTI way. drank cranberry juice and water to flush me out lol.

Calvingirl - Not exactly the method you've asked about, but a bit similar. My BFF miscarried last april and it took several cycles to conceive again, during which she found that she was VERY acidic and suffered numerous times with bacterial vaginosis. She and DH were BD frequently which made the acidity worse. Once she changed her diet and brought her levels to normal she conceived. She followed Trim healthy mama for both hormones and acidity. So I do think that PH levels play a huge role in fertility and feel very positive that you will benefit with your method.

AFM- BFN this morning and I'm trying not to feel down about it. 8DPO is the absolute earliest I've ever gotten a BFP, the others were usually 9-10DPO, even with the twins. I'm feeling very sore, similar to past successful cycles. If I don't see something by friday I'll count myself out this month.

[url=https://lilypie.com]User image[/url]

6 years ago

@Beaut1ful38. Thank you! I will grab some neocitrin as that always seems to help me get rid of a cold.

@Calvingirl. Didn't know they make PH strips. How does that work and how would you read the test? My best friend thinks that her cm might be too acidic, so she bought the Vagasil for PH balance. Hopefully that will straighten itself out. Wonder why the cm gets acidic...

CD 12. Feeling twinges in my left side, think the egg might be releasing soon. Hard to say based on last nights episode.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo