Community post

Discussion

July 2018 Babies

View Full Post

Hello,

I was in the JUNE 2018 Babies forum.
Since no BFP that cycle on to the next.

If you wish to to join from our previous posts please do so! Just wanted to add a July baby post. Hope some of yall roll on over here.

Congratulations to all who received there BFP in that Forum!!!!

449 Replies • 6 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 449 Replies | Last Page

Question to distract me from my symptom spotting:

When it comes to partners, do you share all your symptoms / hopes with them during TWW? Or just wait to tell them if you're out or if you get the BFP?

Personally at the moment I am not sharing, in the hopes of being able to just surprise him with a BFP.

6 years ago

@ElkeHH. I don't share my symptoms with my husband unless he asks. Like today for example since I am not feeling very good, he is going to tell me to take some Neocitrin or some cold medicine, which is a complete no no if you think you are pregnant. When, I had my last "implantation bleeding" I told him that I can't take cold medicine and he was wondering why, so then I told him the reason why. I will be like you and leave it as a surprise to tell him.

@Beaut1ful38. I haven't heard from her either. I sure hope she is doing okay. Probably busy or something. Did she get a positive pregnancy test? I don't remember.

A little update on me. Just came back from the bathroom as my stomach was acting up. So, after I finished doing what I was doing my stomach started to pulse. Not sure if that means anything but that normally doesn't happen after having a bowel movement. Next month, I will take some stress off if I keep going down this road of TTC that I will not be checking my cervix. Haven't checked it for a couple days and so thankful I haven't as I am not stressing if it is open or closed.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Yes I don't want to pull DH in on my neuroses, he will know the important stuff, no point both of us stressing out!

Good idea to stop checking CM/CP- I don't think I have the willpower though! I wonder if checking it too much can be bad, physically? Definitely not good for my sanity!

6 years ago

@ElkeHH. Yes, best to give hubby just the basics until you know for sure. No point in worrying him over nothing.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Thank you for the best wishes. I'm only checking my cm as a way to watch for my fertile window and of course this website. I'm sad today as i feel like I'm letting my fiancé down. We shall. Have fun. Trying next month baby dust and Fx for everyone

please excuse any typos as I'm on my cell phone

6 years ago

I'm not sharing tww symptoms just hope to surprise him for Christmas with a new addition to the family

6 years ago

@katyfootballmomma. Try not to be sad, I know its easier said then done as I am the worst for it. There is always next cycle and you will have your Christmas baby.

Update for me: Still kind of a popsicle and was able to get down a bowl of chicken noodle soup and it looks like the spotting has subsided as there was nothing when I checked and having some slight cramping.

User image[/url]

6 years ago

Congrats to all the BFP's on this board! This is amazing!

I haven't heard from Vettchegirl either, hopefully she is ok.

Welcome Katy - my fingers are crossed that you catch a sticky one soon!

Dragonfly- you have been having a tonne of promising symptoms, my fingers are crossed for you! When it comes to sharing symptoms, I definitely used to share more when we were first ttcing. Now, I only really share the relevant stuff (like with you and the cold meds). Like Elke said, no point in both of us stressing about it!lol

I am still not having anything noteable symptom wise, but I am also really trying to be pragmatic about our chances so I don't get my hopes up too much!

6 years ago

No positives here yet but I appreciate the early congrats. I'll take it as good luck this cycle! Haha.

User image

6 years ago

Sending a BIG SHOUT OUT to all the ladies who have carried my sadness with me today. The encouragement that i have received today has not gone unnoticed and i appreciate everything. Tomorrow will be a brighter day and I will keep my eyes on the prize and keep all of you in prayer baby dust and FX

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo