Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Hi! I'm going to move on over here for now. AF showed up Friday night but was only here for about 36 hrs. I'm still having upset stomach and nausea issues. Boobs seem tender but that could also be because my bra is fitting a little looser now that I've lost 33 lbs. I guess I'll wait a few more days to see if AF shows back up. If not I will test to make sure.

Snow - I'm sorry to hear that you are having a rough time with your relationship. That can definitely be tough. It sounds like you may need to take some time to evaluate your relationship to see if you want to stay in it or if you want to move on. I've been there before. And when I started feeling that way it raised a lot of flags for me. I agree with you that its probably a good thing to hold off on a baby until you are able to figure out whether you want to be in that relationship. If you need to talk through things we are here for you if you need us!

Nicole - maybe a cycle with nothing extra might just do the trick!!

Basia - glad to hear that you started your injections! Good luck this cycle!! You got this!

jjgibson and tigerlilly - hopefully you either get your bfp so you can celebrate or AF shows soon so you can restart!

User Image

9 years ago

Snow - as someone who hasn't really been on this board very long, I can only echo what everyone else has said. I think its worth it to be open with your partner and express your feelings. I had to do this with my husband regarding some issues (such as the affection and other things) and he never understood he was doing certain things or how it affected me. Things aren't 100% better, but he is working on it. It is super important to feel loved in a relationship and while some men (and women) have problems expressing that in certain ways, they find other ways. But it sounds like he may be having problems being able to tell you how much he cares in any way! Maybe he is feeling stressed or something internal that is making him have a hard time connecting with you. However, maybe this is just who he is and sometimes it's better to learn that now than years down the road.

9 years ago

Good morning beautifuls!

Basia: Thank you for that. I am glad that Dh is on board now for a July baby. We are just wanting our baby so bad that we really don't care when it would be due.

Hope Af isn't treating you too bad..

Tiger & JJ: I am in the same boat as both of you. Except for me I would be 19DPO. Hang in there girls & hopefully something happens soon!

JJ: Happy late bday! Hope it was the best!!

snow: I know how you are feeling as I have been there before. My best advice is to listen to your heart. You & every woman deserves to be with a man that wants to be with her. Someone that couldn't stand to be without you. Long distance relationships are hard and to be honest, they hardly last. I am not saying that is your case though! My Dh never compliments me either. It makes me feel like he really doesn't think I am attractive anymore. I do know he loves me and our DD and he is a great guy.

As for your friend.. Don't give up on him just yet. In time, you will find out which way to go. It is easy for another man to come in and woo you and make you feel great when you are feeling vulnerable though. Think it through and def talk to your BF about your feelings. He doesn't know what you are thinking and it may change a lot of things and if it doesn't, then you will know. Hugs and love to you!!

Nicole: I just have to keep trying. I would hate to know that I missed a good egg!

I think it is great that you didn't obsess this go round. You might be suprised that it helped to be relaxed and enjoying yourself!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

oh yeah.. forgot myself, LOL..

AFM: I tested on a $ cheapy yesterday morning with FMU and got a good faint line. I didn't have to squint or turn it in crazy angles to see it either and it is still there today. I was going to confirm with a FRER today.. The only thing is, I started spotting this morning again so I didn't bother taking another one bc I know it will be a waste of a good test. I am not quite sure what to think of it all. I just wish AF would hurry up so I can start over. As of right now, I can't even count this as CD1 yet.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I have my finger's crossed for you Bumpin4Baby!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Hello ladies, just checking in to say hi. I'm still following your progress and I'd love to see you get your BFPs...plus its still so early for me, I feel like knocking on wood that it'll stick every time I pass a desk at work.

Snow, if you have some feelings to work out with your relationship - whether it be to reevaluate its continuance or make it better - you don't need pregnancy hormones to complicate things. I agree with the majority of the ladies here, you should hold off a little while till things are a little more stable.

Nicole, I'm great - thank you for remembering me! I posted Saturday's test and it got dark quick.

Bumpin, I hope it's just break through and that positive is good!! and !!

Basia, I'm in awe. I could never give myself a shot. I'm so scared of needles, if I spot a syringe, I faint. Dead away.

JJ, hope you either get your BFP or AF finally comes. Waiting games suck!!

AFM, I still am not due for AF till Wed and the test turned so quickly from faint to strong that now I'm just kinda hoping that there's only one in there. Don't get me wrong - very grateful for any child/ren and still for sticky bean!! Feeling good though. Boobs starting to get a little sore, but less than PMS still. My lower stomach is aching big time though and I can tell a difference. My uterus hasn't expanded in 18 yrs and it's protesting the change. I'm also mourning my diet coke addiction... I used the progesterone cream for conception (obviously worked) so I have to keep using it for the first trimester to avoid a mc. You have to put it on twice a day.

Has anyone else used the progesterone cream? I forgot to put it on this morning and now I'm getting panicky because I can't leave work till 6pm tonight to reapply. Every twinge now is making me nervous even though I know it's not a big deal and there is enough in my system to not damage anything.

9 years ago

Thank you girls! I have decided to not continue TTC. I may be back in the future, but not for a while yet. As for my boyfriend and I, I don't know where we stand. I have to really reevaluate the relationship. But thank you girls for being there when I needed someone to talk to. Thanks again!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

calvingirl: that BFP is beautiful! So happy for you!!

snow: Will you be signing on still from time to time? I sure hope so bc I feel like we have become friends during our journey and I will miss ya if you don't..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Calvin - congrats

To all the girls that are still in the stage where AF is almost here but not and getting mixed results on pregnancy tests - good luck... hopefully AF stays away and that test turns into a +++

Snow - take few days to think about everything. Don't make rush decision. We are here for you.

AFM - injections are not so bad or at least I can manage them. I want baby really bad so if I have to stab myself in the stomach everyday - so be it :) As long as they work. So far I am not stressing and taking this cycle lightly - we will see what happens closer to the O date :)
Bloodwork tomorrow and another one on Thursday as well as ultrasound - hopefully they will give me great news that everything looks good and to continue the dosage - I feel ok with what they are giving me now. No side effects. I actually feel better then I did on Clomid.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Basia: That is great! Glad that you taking the meds well & that you are feeling better on them.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo