Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

711 - 720 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Aletheok- Yes...I am on Fermera cd 5-9. I have had two successful cycles, and this is #3. I have PCOS so I am also to twice a day Metphormin. Yeah I am in the same boat too. Why bother temping after O. because in 12-15 days AF will be here or hoping more for BFP. I could also not be temping right because I have a sick 2 year old at home. Its hard to remember the temp thing now that is it less crucial and other things are going on.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

How are you all doing today?

xoxocouture: Thanks! I could definitely use all the luck and prayers as well this month.

Cryslynn86: I hear ya on the symptoms coming and going but mostly going. But from my understanding lots of women don't feel pregnant in the beginning which is why it's a surprise...so maybe not feeling it anymore is a good thing?

WhileImWaiting: I just found the link below...I think #50 falls under what you are referring to. I just don't know if it's safe for the spermies. However I have heard you can use egg whites...but that sorta grosses me out.

http://wellnessmama.com/5734/101-uses-for-coconut-oil/

dsinha1011: If it doesn't show by Thursday or Friday you can always call your doctor and tell them you are late and ask for a blood test. HPT's don't always show up. My doctor doesn't trust them and yet I still use them too...lol.

Linasa:

Mistique: I think we are at about the same time 3/4 DPO. Hope we both see July babies!

KashaSasha: LOL! That is rude! Can't believe someone would come up and tell you that! Well, hopefully it's for good reason.

michelley1001: Awww, and thank you for the much needed prayers. I want a Summer baby so bad. And July is one of my favorite months...especially around the 4th.

The holidays are also my favorite time. I can't believe how fast it's approaching too.

Hope AF stays away for you!

Basia30: Glad you talked to the doctor and getting the Lap done. I know you will feel better after having it done. The nice thing about it is if they find something 99% of the time it's fixable and they'll fix it on the spot. The only part that can suck is the recovery but at most it's 2 weeks. But usually 4 days after you can start trying again.

Keep us posted on when you end up having it and ask any questions you need to...if I remember I'll let you know.

DanielleH13: Thanks! So sorry arrived. Hopefully next month works out for you. I should know by the end of next week if I am joining you for an Aug 2015 baby.

NikkiN: My temps are never quite the same but this month I can definitely see a difference since I have been on Letrozole/Femara.

AnotherBaby2Love: Thanks and thanks for putting my mind at ease about the dream...sometimes weird dreams like that make me question things...lol.

Have fun and have fun at Six flags! I haven't been to the one here by me in ages...lol. But hope to go someday. I think they close up this weekend for us.

AFM: It's so great to see how big this Forum has gotten! I hope we see many more BFP's within the next couple weeks.

Last night I went to bed with a slight headache and woke up with a headache. Still fighting one but not nearly as bad. Sorta feels like the one I get right before AF shows up. But that's impossible, right? I am only 3 DPO/5 DPIUI.

And even though I went to bed at a decent time last night I am still very tired today. I feel like with my headache I could definitely take a nap. Thank goodness the day is almost over.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo, I have bothersome dreams all of the time. They usually are from my emotions. I think since you are doing so much this cycle and you really want everything to work but deep down you're worried it's not. So in your dream, your fear of not getting pregnant or having a miscarriage is symbolized by you wandering around having a miscarriage. Nobody helping you is your fear that everything you and your doctor have done isn't going to work. I wouldn't worry about the dream because it's probably from your natural fear because you want this baby so bad. All of your feelings and worries are completely normal.

I live in Texas and we have season passes for the Six Flags in San Antonio. Amazingly it stays open through Christmas. I can't wait to see how they decorate in December. :)

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

AnotherBaby2Love: I think you are exactly right about my dreams. Thanks for making me feel better about it and I won't dwell on it.

That is so cool that they are open through Christmas. It's way to cold up here in Wisconsin for ours to stay open...heck, it's too cold for them to be open now...lol. But they stay open for Fright Fest and then close up shop till next late Spring/Summer.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

AnotherBaby - I live 30 min outside of SA! What a small world! I have to admit tho, it's been a long time since I've been to six flags as well. Hopefully in a few yrs I'll have some kiddos to take! :) hope y'all have fun!!

Getting towards the end of the day & still no AF. She usually shows up in the morning. Guess we will see what happens tomorrow! If I get thru all day tomorrow without it showing up, I will probably take a test on Thursday w/ FMU.

Hope everyone has a good night & that the TTC nightmares stay away!

9 years ago

Hey Lolo! Were neighbors. I'm in Upper Michigan. I'm hoping it doesn't snow on Halloween!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Michelley1001 - We love Six Flags! Me and DH are roller coasteraholics. LOL! We managed to get away for one day a couple of months ago, without kiddos, and rode nothing but roller coasters. We actually live about 3 hours from SA in College Station. I'm hoping you get that BFP soon so you can have a kiddo to share in the fun with. :)

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

AnotherBaby - college station!! Gig em!! My whole family are huge aggie fans!! I lived there for a short time after hs! Neat place. Thank you & I hope you get your BFP soon too!! :) I'm gonna have to copy you on the fiesta tx date!! That sounds like so much fun & a great way to relax together.

Lolo & TTClate - I'm so jealous!! I've lived in tx my whole life but have ALWAYS wanted to live somewhere it snows!!

9 years ago

So I took a opk for the heck of it cd 9 for me and I believe I'm already starting to ovulate 24 to 48 hrs with a 29 day cycle

9 years ago

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all the well wishing! Symptoms are already here. Gassy, bloated feeling. Told hubby today with a new test (bigger, darker, pinker!) and he gave me a huge kiss and I don't think he's come down from his high yet! Already made first doc appt for Dec 1st (8 weeks 3 days) and another follow up for the 17th for my u/s. I'm still so freaked out!

To all the other women who haven't tested yet.. never give up hope!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo