Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

151 - 160 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Good morning, ladies!

Wow, a few of you girls are from Texas! Well, we are practically neighbors (distant neighbors)! I am in Northeast Arkansas. I love snow. I think I would love to visit CT for a little while, but would have to come back bc I also love summer time here in AR. In 2009 we had the worst ice storm. We got almost 3 in of ice. In town, we were only out of power for 4 days. The outskirts of town went almost a month without. It was terrible with it being so quiet and listening to trees and branches falling all night. I think we are a little more prepared now in case it happens again.

AFM: CD3 and bleeding like a stuck hog. Not cramping too bad, so that is good. I am so over AF now, I am ready for the fun part, LOL!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Last winter was HORRIBLE, especially in February when we had the "polar vortex." For about a week it never got much about 0 degrees. I live in Kentucky so we are definitely used to cold winter weather but when my pipes kept freezing and they were insulated...yep too cold! I will take 32 degrees and a lot of snow over 0 degrees!

9 years ago

Brrrrr brrrrr brrrrr! I'll take our 40 and 50 degree winters! I've never lived in a cold climate so I'm a wiener when it comes to that. Lol. We were in the low 60's at night last week and I was ready to put the duvet on our bed. DH put the kibosh on that lol. I don't adjust well when it gets cooler, but once I do I really enjoy the cooler weather.

User Image

9 years ago

RPope: I think I will pack up and move to Texas! I could deal with 40-50 degree winters, although, that isn't good snow temps. I like having a couple good snows. I always say if it is gonna be this dang cold, it might as well snow so we can have some fun! I really dislike being cold, but with enough hot chocolate and clothes I can bare it for a month or two.

someday: right about the same time here in AR we had the polar vortex as well and it stayed below 10 for about a week also. Now, that is waaaayyy to cold for this girl.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bleeding is starting to taper off to brown. This could be a really short AF.. I wonder if that means I will ovulate sooner if so?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin - usually one has nothing to do with other. But it still can happen. Just monitor your body. Your body is still probably a bit off. This is the first AF after MC. Be patient :) after this it should be back to normal.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies

Do you mind if I join?

I'm still on the cusp of June/ July if I concieve this month.

I've just had my bloodwork and HSG test done and everything came back normal except, apparently I faint during tests on my cervix.

I'm originally from Canada but I'm down in DC for work. I can't wait for the cooler weather. The summers this far south are too warm for me as is. You can always put more clothing on to keep warm, you can only take so much off.

I'm on CD 13 but OPKs came back neg and my BBT is still really low. I got a new BB thermometer and I'm not sure how accurate it actually is. Either way I'm still waiting to O for this month

Wishing everyone lots of and

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Welcome, Margie! I bet it is really warm here for you. You would hate our summers here in AR where it gets in the high 90's and 100's.

You fainted while getting a test on your cervix? That is crazy. Hopefully you will O soon & get your BFP this month! GL to you &

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Basia: I am totally sucking in the being patient area. It is so hard knowing I would be 12 weeks and 2 days today, and now I have nothing but an annoying period and an empty womb. Ugh, these hormones are getting the best of me.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo