Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Yes still bfn on all hpt's I have taken. I hope they do a blood. But what I really hope is that they do an ultrasound so I could for sure see what is going on in there. My worry is ectopic.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Bumpin - It gets that warm here in DC too and I feel like I'm melting, summers back home get pretty warm but they kinda max out around 95.

Marcie - I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who faints during these things. It's happened a few times before but not often enough for them to diagnose me with anything. I threw up on the way home. I'm sorry for your loss, I can't even imagine what that feels like at this point but I would be crushed if it happened to me.

jj - That would drive me crazy too. I have a friend who with both of her pregnancies didn't get a BFP until she was over 8 weeks along. fingers crossed that it will show up on the blood test.

mrshas - Good luck. I'm trying OPKs for the first time this month as well as tracking my BBT. I've been wondering if my temperature spike and my O date are different from one another.

nicole - FXFU

AFM - I'm CD14 but I think my cycle is probably going to be off a bit because of the HSG test. So far my temp has been all over the place and despite the fact I'm nearing my normal O time the OPKs are all neg. On the plus side the BD right now is just for fun. CM right now was kinda snot like this morning and I'm still getting a bit of blood from the test. I hope that goes away soon.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

jj- that was my concern when you were first talking about the cramps, but since they're gone that surely means that it's not an ectopic pregnancy. also, those still show up on pregnancy tests, so... i hope you get some answers soon!

AFM- today i'm feeling ready to get back on the horse. not sure how long this attitude will last, but i'm embracing it for however long it does. taking charge of my destiny and all that other crap. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Hi everyone. I hope everyone is surviving this cycle so far. I wanted to just pop in and say that I need to take a bit of a break from the site. Things have been a bit crazy at home and work the past couple of weeks and I just kind of need to take some time to get things situated and back on track. Plus October is DH and my anniversary (1st!!) and I just want to be able to focus on us. Maybe it will help us get pregnant this cycle. I will try to still pop on to catch up and see if any one else got a BFP. But I wanted to let you all know instead of just disappearing.

Good luck to everyone this cycle! I hope I get to come back and see a bunch of BFPs!! Including one of my own!

User Image

9 years ago

jjgibson - press the DR that you want a bloodtest and ultrasound... maybe he will listen

Danielle - I hope to see you here in few weeks with some good news. Happy anniversary :)

Marcie - good luck :) I am glad you are on board for this month and you are more optimistic - it will happen girl

Margie - HSG should not really delay your O date. However, the stress before HSG might do it ;) BD as much as you can since this is probably your most fertile period - also I heard that some girls get pregnant easier after HSG since your system got washed out - unfortunately that did not work for me.

Mrshas - welcome :)

Bumpin and Nicole - how are you guys doing?

Rpope - did you start Mucinex?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Danielle- Happy anniversary!! :) We will miss you on your hiatus.

Margie- Hopefully that was more than just for fun!

Marcie- Glad you're feelin better today. It's amazing what happens after the hormonal battlefield calms down.

jj- I checked out your chart and based off of you temps, it looks like you may not have ovulated. I know that not what anyone wants to hear, but it would help explain things. Hope you get answers soon!

Mrshas- I did nothing this cycle, that's what I did differently lol.

Basia- Yay for follicles! keep us posted on the phone call.

9 years ago

I am increasing my Follistim levels from 50 units to 58 units for the next two days and will be repeating bloodwork and ultrasound on Sunday.

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey ladies, Sorry I can't answer everyone because I'm on my phone but Marcie I'm so glad to see you getting a little more excited. Wishing you the best of luck this month!

Basia sounds like you're follicles are doing great and I hope the increase in meds you're taking really make them take off! I did start the mucinex yesterday. I haven't noticed much yet but I'm still a few days out.

Danielle I hope you have a happy anniversary this month and good luck!

I started opk's and I think I should see my positive on Tuesday. Planning on just relaxing and enjoying this weekend so we can get ready to get at it next week lol. We're going to bd Tuesday Wednesday and Thursday for sure and maybe Monday. I should ovulate on Wednesday, so hopefully we'll cover all our bases. Good luck ladies and welcome to our newbies!

User Image

9 years ago

Ok ladies, this is totally TMI, but I need some advice. DH and I BDed this afternoon, and he didn't use any lube (don't know why). My vagina feels like it's on fire now. How can I make it stop hurting??

User Image

9 years ago

Nicole, this was my first month temping. It was very erratic because I didn't know what I was doing. I pretty much gave up on it. I did ovulate this month though, 3 different opk's confirmed it plus the day after I got the huge dip in temp the day after.
I still have had mild cramps but not anything like the 3 days last week. Tons of cm too, so much that I have to wear a panty liner every day lol. I know it's totally tmi haha. I'm almost 100% that I'm not pregnant I'm really not even holding out hope. I just want to move on at this point.

Basia, glad to hear your follicles see growing!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo