Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

931 - 940 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Well ladies. I think I'm out. I'm very dissapointed because I felt sooo good about this cycle. Temps have been way up but today they dropped significantly. Even though it dropped I still took a FRER this morning so we kinda know if we want to make an insurance change and it was a BFN. White as the pure driven snow (on a side note, were supposed to get 15 inches tomorrow). And it looks like I'm starting to spot. AF is due Wednesday. After 3 rounds of clomid I'm ready to try another route so I'm going to make an appt with my dr to see about getting referred to an RE. We don't have any in this area so I will likely have to travel to Wisconsin which has been holding me back. I'm broken today

Good luck to the rest of you ladies! Even after I move to the August board I will watch and cheer you guys on. Baby dust!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Kbervin- I am the same as you - 8 dpo. When are you testing? I took one today even though I know it's too early. I'm just happy to have 1 week down.

Awebste- I am on my first cycle after a miscarriage also. Are you temping? That's the only way I know I ovulated. If not, I would think my period is due tomorrow instead of next Monday. Good luck!

Margie- I agree with being thankful for busy weeks! It definitely helps make the time go by. I hate wishing the days away. I wish we could find out sooner than 2 weeks. :(

9 years ago

xCautiousOptimistx: I am temping - but they are all over the place...i sat/sun i had a dip and today I had a huge spike....so who knows. so frustrating! i guess i will just have to wait and see! :)

9 years ago

Lolo - fingers crossed for you. I hope you get good news today!

Lolo and Margie - To jump in on your long hair and pony tail headaches...I have the same problem. When I get my hair cut I have my hair dresser thin my hair. Especially the underside where you would wear a medium to low pony tail. It helps so much! My hair stays full and long but I don't have as much weight pulling. If you haven't tried it it is worth it!

User Image

9 years ago

I'm staring at this faint BFP...
I can't believe it!! I'm crying and jumping up & down and trying to not let my boys see me. I want to surprise DH first! :) It's been 17 months since our last MC. After having some of the cancer removed from my kidney last year, I really didn't think this day would happen again. The line isn't as dark as I would like but it's definitely there. I posted a pic so you can try and see it. I left my real camera in the car (which DH has today) after our Six Flags trip Saturday so all I have right night is my not so great cell phone camera. I'll take a better pic later tonight. I'm sooo excited and I had to share with someone. I'm so glad that I have y'all!!! Everyone of you has made this journey so much more bearable. You're kindness and support is simply amazing! Thank You!!!

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

AnotherBaby- CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!! it's definitely there!!

9 years ago

xCautiousOptimistx - Thank you!! I think I'm just in shock. My insides are jumping all over the place but my head is scared to actually believe it. It's a crazy feeling!! DH has a very busy schedule this week. He's a pastor. I like for him to be there when we have the pregnancy confirmed. Unfortunately my OB is 2 hours away so it's an all day thing to go. I'm hoping he'll be able to go on Friday. Now, if I can only make it until then. :)

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Congrats to you Another Baby!!

Cautious - I took an hpt for a BFN on Friday at 7dpo - today I am at 10dpo and probably won't test until Saturday. :-)

Thanks for the well wishes!

9 years ago

Congrats Anotherbaby! So excited for u!. H&H 9 months to u!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Sorry I am not being as active as I would like to be. I have been feeling terrible lately with morning sickness and sleepiness.

Lolo: Any news yet? Praying for you, girl!

Another: !! Super happy for you!!

Good luck to those who are waiting to test!!

Sorry to the ones got! Head up!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo