Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

131 - 140 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Yeah I'm ok taking the mucinex because allergy season is starting here in Texas so I'm feeling a little stuffy anyways lol. Thanks Danielle, I'll be sure to drink extra water.

User Image

9 years ago

Thanks for the info!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I just want to add that you can do something different then Mucinex. Basically if you buy store brand drugs make sure that it has Guaifenesin as an active ingredient.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

OK thank you, Basia!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks for the birthday wishes girls. I'm feeling pretty bad (emotionally) today, so that's fun. Hope you girls are having a better day than I am!

User Image

9 years ago

Bumpin- I know, who talks like that right?

I used mucinex a few cycles a while back. My cm is usually more watery then egg white, so I couldn't really tell a huge difference, but the science makes sense. Though like Danielle and Basia said, drink lots of water or else it can actually dry you up. And make sure there is no antihistamine if you buy something else with guafenesin, since that may dry you up too much as well.

RPope- where in Texas you at lady?

AFM- not a whole lot of cm today, so I don't know what the heck is going on : / Really not feelin it this time. Oh well, it's October!! I love fall.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies, can I also join this group please?

I thought I was in last month but the ugly AF showed its face bang on time....

on plus side more trying to make our baby ;0)

xxxx

9 years ago

Marcie, so I'm sorry you're having such a bad day. I hope you start to feel better soon but take as long as you need to to mourn your loss. We're here for you.

I will check the mucinex I bought when I get home to see if it's the correct one. My nose is runny now and I'm blowing it a lot so I guess the meds are doing their job. Lol.

Nicole we are in Conroe north of Houston. All these pine trees make my allergies crazy.

User Image

9 years ago

welcome storm :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Marcie - I echo what RPope said...I've never experienced a loss but I have encountered some incredibly low, low times over the last few years where I questioned why I continued to put myself through it. I'm still struggling to find out that answer every single day. Somewhere there is a light at the end of the tunnel...sending you virtual hugs.

Welcome Storm.

I don't know about everyone else but I live in the Ohio Valley and it's essentially the worst place ever for seasonal allergies. As soon as the seasons change and the temperature dips just a tiny but, everyone is sick. I started feeling it yesterday. Yay sinuses.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo