Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

201 - 210 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Welcome Nikki, Lozza & Mystique

Tigerlily & Margie - GL this cycle!

jj- Glad you're getting checked out. My BFF told me that she recently started ttc and she is about 2 weeks overdue for AF too. Seems the only times our body's become screwy are when we need them not to!

9 years ago

Heeeyyy ladies! Sorry for being gone so long. We went to the hills this weekend with some friends and our kiddos. It was fun and relaxing. I really needed it.

Welcome to all the new ladies! GL & FX!!

ABaby: That is very sweet of her. I wish there was more people like that in this world. I think of you often. I know that you have a plan and it is a good one.

Tiger: Glad you are feeling better and now starting a fresh cycle! FX that this will be our month!

Nicole: I have nicknamed you "Dreamweaver". I also get into my dreams and try to find a meaning in them. I have always thought that our dreams send us messages!

Basia: WOW.. 3!!? That would be crazy! Glad that it is all looking good though. FX that it is our month!

Nikki & Margie: FX & good luck!!!

jj: Hope you get some good news! That has to be frustrating, not knowing what is going on. Our bodies do some crazy shit sometimes.

AFM: CD7. I have thought twice already that AF was gone. Like wouldn't bleed for half a day, then start right back. it was very frustrating!!! Right now, AF has stopped but I don't trust it to say that she is really gone this time. This cycle sucked. Just hoping that I will be sprouting a beautiful, healthy egg real soon! I am really hoping and praying that this thread gets all BFPs.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hey Ladies..I hope everyone had a great weekend!

ABaby: That's so sweet!! You hardly see people like that nowadays..

Welcome to all the new girls and GL this cycle!!

AFM,I'm on CD 10. No positive OPK as of yet but we did bd on cd 7 & 9...trying for EOD. Hopefully we catch it this time around!! DH has been more in the mood lately too..tmi lol I think the fertilaid and Maca Root surely aid the situation

Also, I think the supplements are helping. I feel soo much better and CM is thin (mucinex and EPO) FX!! We really hope this is our month.

Lots of luck ladies. Stay positive!!

User Image

9 years ago

Bumpin- thanks for the nickname lol. I've always been in to dream meanings, I used to have some really twisted ones that bothered me, so I'd seek meaning.

Mrshas- glad you're feelin good! What's an EOD?

AFM- I've had something that I haven't had for months, sore nipples. I'm thinking I produced more progesterone with this ovulation? I hope that's the case so that maybe if we caught the egg, it will have a better chance of sticking around this time. Is that logic reasonable?

9 years ago

Hi ladies,

I hope everyone is doing well.

Welcome to all the new ladies on here.

AFM - So I thought I O'd as we got the positive OPK and then my OPK reader broke and my temp didn't spike like it normally does. I'm using a different thermometer that I used to but still I always saw a drastic shift. no I'm wondering if I didn't O after all and I'm still waiting. DH thinks we're still waiting so he's put off his SA until next week so we can BD a few more times this week just in case. no post O symptoms yet, other than I haven't been feeling the greatest.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Ok everybody I have a question.. I know brown blood is normal at the end of your period but is it normal to have it the first day? Earlier this morning it was pinkish red but now its dark brown with a cpl small clots.. AF came 3 days late so I dont no if maybe that has anything to do with it or not. sorry for the (tmi) let me no what ya all think..

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Nicole2014: Thanks girl. EOD-every other day lol and btw I think that logic is definitely reasonable! I am taking supplements to increase progesterone and balance hormones since I think my body has been producing too much estrogen which could be the reason we haven't gotten pregnant. Good luck!!

We tried the sperm meets egg plan last month and nothing. I think dh was a little tired from all the bd'ing so this month we started a little earlier and every other day....fx it works!!

User Image

9 years ago

Tigerlily- Brown blood is usually "old" blood, or deoxygenated blood. Maybe from when AF was trying to start at the usual time, days prior, and ended up taking its sweet time.

Mrshas- Every other day. Duh, that makes sense haha.

9 years ago

thanks nicole.. I was thinking that to..

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Just walked in the door a bit ago. Not pregnant, got the results when I got home via email. We have a plan going forward. I am just waiting for my period to start and then I am getting the HSG done and then labs on cd 22 to see if I am actually ovulating. If I'm not we will go from there. He also upped my Metformin from 2 a day to 3 for a week and if my stomach can handle that ok I up it to 4 a day. So we'll see how it goes. I pretty much knew I wasn't pregnant, so I'm not super devastated. I just want AF to get here so I can move on.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo