Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

tessajdh - welcome. enjoy your honeymoon.

Thanks ladies for taking a look for me. it my first month using this thermometer and I think it's a bit more accurate than my previous one. On the bright side only 3 days until testing

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

@bumping no it couldn't of been a mix because he didn't you know yet it was just overly wet the whole day like I started af but was just this creamy cm lotion like ...I'm paying attention because when I miscarried I had bad thrush but this is not yeasty at all I don't keep track of my luteal phase either @margie @daniellle I just know my periods have been 30 days for the past 4 months now and before that it was short like 21 to 28 still always getting positive opk couple days after my cycle I just don't get it it's confusing I only had ewcm on cd 9 from then it has been creamy

9 years ago

Ladies help. My cycles are usually 32 days. (I did have ONE 34 day cycle 2 months ago though). I am CD 33 today. I had alot of wetness yesterday thinking it was AF but would only find slippery wetness. I was getting mild ovary discomort yesteday and today as I usually always do before my periods start.

1. I should have started my period yesterday.
2. I took a $ test and BFN (not morning urine and I drank 2 bottles of water so not sure how reliable that is.
3. BUT I have tons of EWCM when I check myself.

Can I really be ovulating when I am supposed to be starting my period?

9 years ago

Hi ladies-
Jumping over to the July board. Started spotting this morning so I think I'm out for June :( Kind of beside myself that the witch got me. Really thought this was my month!!
I usually O CD20/21 so EDD is July 28.
Good luck and baby dust!
Xo
TSB

User Image User Image

9 years ago

10yearsago - your urine may have been to diluted to give a BFP. I know how hard it is but testing tomorrow using your FMU may actually give you a better response. I've heard that you can have an increase in CM during early pregnancy.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie M...thanks but increased EWCM (it was not just cm it was ewcm) with ovulation type feelings? And yesterday was the watery cm on the undies, tmi, sorry. You think I could still be PG?

9 years ago

10yearsago - I agree with Margie. Your pee was super diluted if you had 2 bottles of water. Take pregnancy test tomorrow with FMU.
I doubt you are ovulating right now. Be patient and test tomorrow :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi Ladies,

I hope it's ok if I jump over to the July board too. I've been spotting for a few days (not normal) but AF finally showed today. :( I usually O CD 12-14. My EDD is July 23rd. This is my last month trying so I'm hoping this it.

and to you all!!

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

10yearsago: i agree with the other ladies - wait until fmu and it will give a more accurate result.

from my experience, and I have only been pregnant once, when i got pregnant in july - the day before I tested and got a bfp i had a lot of watery cm....felt like i was having AF but it was just watery cm coming out. A few pasty white patches were noticeable as well. I was peeing constantly (waking up in the night to pee). Those are the most vivid things i can remember before i got the positive, aside from my boobs having major veins. but - like they say, everyone is different.

praying for a bfp for you!

9 years ago

welcome anotherbaby2love!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo