Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1001 - 1008 of 1008 Replies

just wondering if any ladies that are hanging around this board can check out my preg test? i uploaded to images.......there is def a faint line - not sure if its translating to the pic or not...but just wondering what you guys think?

thanks!

9 years ago

awebste- I definitely see a faint line. I would call my dr and go in for a blood test to confirm. Mine usually gets me in that day!

9 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Awebste - I tried looking at it and I think there might be a hint of a line if I lighten the image but not enough that I can say 100% one way or the other, though it's entirely possible that there is a line and the camera just isn't good enough to pick it up.

AFM - I'm officially completely out for July. I'm fairly disappointed as I was hoping to have my baby before my fatherâ??s 60th Birthday. At least my sister will have already made him a grandpa by then. I'm holding out a faint hope that we'll be able to conceive without help but unfortunately after last weekâ??s appointment it looks like we're headed towards IUIs. And we're not going to be starting those until Feb and probably not until May

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hey ladies!!

awebste: I def see a faint line as well!!! I hope this is it for you girl!! :) :) :)

AFM: Doc appointment went great yesterday!! I was measuring ahead by 2 days! So I am 7 weeks and 2 days today! The little heartbeat was 144bpm!! Now, I feel like I can finally be happy about it!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

thanks ladies! it is def the camera....i was rushing this morning and when i saw the line my hands were shaky and the focus was off.....i did the best i could....in person the line is much more detectable.

thanks for the input girls!! this time I hope i have a healthy baby!! praying!

9 years ago

awebste- i just took a look now and I see a veeeery faint line. reminds me of mine right before my ! test again in a few days and I'm sure it will be darker! :)

margie- thank you!

bumpin - omg! congrats on the heartbeat! how awesome... can't wait to hear mine in 3 weeks today! you must have been bursting with excitement

AFM- sitting here with my dogs feeling pretty good. on and off cramps, my line keeps getting darker and so far so good. Repeat bloodwork on Thursday. Going to continue to enjoy every minute.

=https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/tickers/ttcsince-1509685200z4z13.png

9 years ago

Oh, I missed so much. Congrats bumpin on the bundle of joy. So happy for you

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hey lovely ladies im back and ready dr said i had to wait a year after molar ...well now its time and todat is o day using clomid again and feeling good ...baby dust to everyone

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo