Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

841 - 850 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Lolo: looks + to me!!!! Congrats! Hope it gets darker and darker!

hentzthename: Congrats girl!!! So happy for you!

Margie: I am with you girl - really hoping its our month! :) even if you are preggo for the fall you will be glowing! :)

Hoping more of us see BFP's in the next 2 weeks! :)

9 years ago

Nikki - not I have to travel for both weddings one to Alberta and one to Ontario. I'm not even sure if the Dr would let me travel that late let alone the airlines. I think you can't be more than 36 weeks or something like that

Lolo - I totally saw the second line. I'm so happy for you!

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

LOLO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even start to describe my excitement for you!!! I just knew it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AHHH!! YAY!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I think this thread might be a lucky one!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I hope so Bumpin!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Congratulations Lolo!! Definitely see a line there!!

Aceron - Sudafed (plain), Robitussin (plain) and tylenol are safe to take and you want to make sure you don't sustain a fever. Keep your temps down under 100 at all times.

Getting sick is a great symptom. That's how I've known for every pregnancy I've ever had, I always get sick first. Horrible cold. This one, I was coughing and sneezing for the first four weeks. Your immune system tanks initially as your body adjusts to the new hormones.

Yay for the BFPs!!

9 years ago

TT: Can't wait for you to test!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hello ladies!

I have been following both this and the August boards because I'm not sure where I belong yet.

I was supposed to get my period Sunday and have instead just had very faint spotting since Monday. I tested yesterday afternoon just to see what was going on, and it was negative.

Since going off the pill in August my cycles have been around 23 days long (as far as I can tell), but I'm still not sure when I ovulate (haven't gotten OPK's yet, just been tracking CF, which has been inconclusive), so DH and I just BD around every other day for most of my cycle. (We have also started using softcups because why not?)

I've been having several could-be symptoms this month, but I do most months around my period, and I constantly go back and forth between over-obsessing and worrying that I'm blowing too many off and might wind up on "I didn't know I was pregnant" some day! This month I had TONS of nausea for about two weeks, bad gas for the last week and a half (gross!), SHOOTING pain through my breasts and nipples, headaches, backaches...ugh.

Any ideas? Is my cycle still trying to even out from going off the pill? Am I simply losing my mind? Do I need to test at a different time and see if that changes? Wait and see what my period does?

Please help!! Thanks ladies!!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Wow!! This board has been so exciting the past couple of weeks! I hope the BFPs continue!!

Here is the testing list so we can encourage and cheer each other on...
Lolo - Today and got a !!
AnotherBaby2Love (Me) - Thursday, November 6 @ 9 DPO
NikkiN - Sunday, November 9 @ 14 DPO
Aletheok - Monday, November 10 @ 15 DPO
TTClate30's - Tuesday, November 11 @ 12 DPO
Awebste - Friday, November 14 @ 12 DPO

Bumpin - We're doing our best to join you over on the other board. :)

Lolo - Woo Hoo!!! I see it! Yay for that BFP!! and

Linasa - Great to hear you are still feeling so good! Hope it continues.

Kiki - Welcome and FXd this is your month. When are you going to start testing?

Calvingirl - Great to hear you are doing so well!!

Aceron - Congratulations!! I wouldn't worry too much about the blood streak. I bet it was/is implantation. IB can last a couple of days. I know after losing a baby it is very difficult to not worry about the next. I'll be praying for you!!

LouLees - Congratulations!!!

TeamSuperBaby - FXd for O day! You're so close!!

Margie - Yay for O day! FXd this is your month!! I know it's hard to not get discouraged. It took us 5 years to finally get pregnant with a sticky bean the first time. I think after waiting so long you cherish that precious little baby just a little bit more. And you don't mind all of the discomforts of pregnancy. We both cheered the first time I actually threw up because it was reassurance that the baby was fine.

NikkiN - Those sound like promising symptoms!

HentzTheName - Congratulations!!

Overtondg - Welcome! FXd you see that BFP soon!

TTClate30's - FXd these are the start of pregnancy symptoms!

Elizebeth87- Welcome! Maybe wait a couple more days and test again. I've never been on the pill so I know I'm not much help.

AFM - I'm still feeling kind of queasy in the evenings but my sore throat is gone. And, my temp spiked from 98.2 yesterday morning to 100.3 this morning. My temp has not gone this high in the past few months I've been temping. I feel fine other than the occasional queasiness so I'm fairly certain it's not a fever. I'm kind of excited and nervous about testing tomorrow...even though it's really early.

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Linasa: I have been noticing myself gagging on the last bite as well. Over the weekend and even last night. this is a good sign.

Kiki2387: Welcome and

calvingirl: Thanks. I sure hope these symptoms continue to be good signs.
I've been using soft cups the last few months. But I also had an IUI done this month. How are you doing?

aceron33: So sorry to hear about your baby girl.
Hope this is your month and the tests continue to get darker.

Light spotting happened to my friend, to where she thought AF had come. Just to find out she was indeed pregnant.

LouLees: Welcome and I too feel like I am coming down with the flu. At the moment I am freezing and just the thought of food is just making me want to hurl. But I am the one getting lunch for everyone at work and we eat together so I had to get myself something small. My normal foods I enjoy I can't eat it. Hope I can eat this small salad and soup.

TeamSuperBaby: I just looked at your test and it looks pretty good to me. Have fun!

NikkiN: Thanks! I knew I couldn't wait!
I hear ya on the hormones...today I just don't feel well and I am freezing. I just want to go home, climb under the covers and cry. And yet I am happy about everything today too. Just terrified that I could be fighting the flu and that I didn't get my flu shot early enough! Ahhh!

hentzthename:

overtondg: Welcome and

TTClate30's: Thanks for looking! YAY! it keeps getting darker.

I hear ya on timing that's for sure. I recall feeling some heartburn last week...but ignored it due to thinking it was too early.

awebste: Thank you! Hope it does too! for you as well!

Margie_M: Thanks! And it does suck when you have to travel to weddings. How far away are they if you drive?

Bumpin4Baby: Thanks! YAY! I pray this one sticks and this is it. Have to admit I am really nervous with how I am feeling today.

Elizebeth87: Welcome and hope your symptoms are good signs too!

AnotherBaby2Love:
Sadly I am worried I am fighting a fever...I am freezing! And it's chilly out but I haven't felt I needed a coat yet. Well, today I am kicking myself in the butt for not grabbing my Winter coat.

AFM: I am absolutely freezing and really feel like I have come down with flu. I pray this is what early PG symptoms are like. We have dinner plans tonight with friends, I would really hate to cancel. Maybe when I head out to get lunch I will jack the heat up in my car to help me warm up. Brrrr!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo