Community post

Journal

To all you lovely ladies...

I just want to wish you happy holidays and want to let you know that I am thinking about you. I know that holidays can be difficult when you are TTC and everyone keeps asking questions but you are all strong and can get through them.
I just want to wish you lots of BFPs in the upcoming 2016 year. Actually hopefully some of you (those who will be testing) will get BFPs around the Holidays so you can enjoy this time even more.

For those who don't celebrate Christmas I still wish you all the best and lots of baby dust and sticky vibes.

Basia

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

6 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Comments

Thanks Basia! Happy Holidays to you as well :)

8 years ago

Awww thank you Basia, and the same to you!

User Image

8 years ago

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to u and urs! =))

8 years ago

Merry Xmas to you too! xxx

User image

8 years ago

Merry Christmas! <3

8 years ago

Merry Christmas and happy new year to you too!!

DH (33) & Me (31) TTC since Sept. 2013 Jan. 2014 - (Mar 2014) Jun. 2015 - CP

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo