Posts by Basia30

A friendly and supportive place to meet and share with women from all over the world. Ask questions, share in discussions, journal your thoughts and post helpful information.

Posts 1 - 10

Journal

Hello lovely ladies

I just wanted to say Hi to all of you lovely ladies and give you a quick update on what is going on with us. ...

7 Comments      

Latest 7 years ago

Journal

To all you lovely ladies...

I just want to wish you happy holidays and want to let you know that I am thinking about you. I know that hol ...

6 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

21 weeks - update

Hello girls, I am still here stalking you :) I just don't participate as much as I used to, but I still read ...

8 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

I am out for June so why not create July board. Good luck girls :) :baby_dust: and :sticky_vibes:

1008 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

for those who want to know (pregnancy mentioned)

Hey girls I hope to see many BFPs this month!!! Just quick update. I had my second ultrasound today. I am ...

9 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

1st ultrasound

Hey girls I just want to update few of you that been following my journey. We had our first ultrasound today ...

10 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Advertisement

Journal

This feels good (pregnancy mentioned)

Today I am 5 weeks and 1 day pregnant via IVF :D So far I had 3 blood tests done and here they are 1st bet ...

11 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

I'm freaking out

I'm waiting for a phone call from the fertility clinic and I am freaking out. My first beta at 13dpo came so ...

9 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Journal

IVF #2 - will update as things progress

I got my baseline done today and I am good to go :) We are starting stimulation today. Last IVF I had a bit d ...

11 Comments      

Latest 8 years ago

Discussion

June 2015 - IVF/IUI

All I have to say is Good Luck ladies :) Hopefully June 2015 will bring lots of BFPs and all those will sti ...

349 Replies      

Latest 8 years ago