Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Quick thing about myself:
I am 30 and my DH is 31. We have been trying for a while and last month I had my first IUI with 50 mg Clomid - big BFN big disappointment.
But this is a new cycle and new plan :) 2nd IUI but this time I am taking Follistim injections followed by Ovidrel trigger shot and Crinone 8% (progesterone cream). Call me crazy but I also heard that Mucinex works for some people to loosen up the cervical mucus so I will be taking that as well for few days before predicted ovulation.

Good luck ladies... lets this be our month

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I am going to come on over, even though I am not sure yet if I am out for June. Let me know what your results are today!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I will. I am 99% sure that they will be negative. AF is still being a bitch and is not here but I can feel her coming..... ughhhhhh

why are you taking a break from TTC?

Any spotting of any kind? My daughter's birthday is July 8th and I didn't want to be due so close to her day. I may change my mind, I don't know. I am just thinking that two birthday parties that close together would get financially difficult.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

It would be a wonderful b-day present for your daughter to have a baby sister or baby brother :) Keep that in mind. Plus b-days don't have to be so big and expensive. Think outside the box and you can possibly combine them or have separate ones but much smaller :)

I spoke too early. AF is here. I am cramping even more now. Time to take 800 mg of Advil :( Plus finally I am bleeding. I will double check in an hour or so and call my RE to tell them that AF is here and to get exact direction regarding my meds. I think they want me in for blood and ultrasound in the next few days as well.

Oh, damn.. Sorry girl!! Stupid AF.. I just wish I knew when to expect mine so I could move on. I have had cramping on and off for over a week, but nothing too serious.

I really never thought about that, having parties together.. We normally just have a pool party for her at our house every year except this year we did the pool party for family and let her invite a couple of friends to chuck e cheese. Maybe I can throw some of those suggestions out to DH and see what he thinks. Since our DD doesn't even know we miscarried, I would really like to try to get pg again as soon as possible.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

your period might not come in for few weeks girl - each body takes different time to get to normal after MC. If you did not get pregnant this cycle that is ok. Maybe your body was just not ready or maybe you did not ovulate since most likely your hormones were off.

I have a friend that has 3 beautiful daughters and they were all born around the same time so she does 3 b-day parties in one :)

Just one big celebration. She gets 3 cakes so each girl gets her own and invites everybody at the same time :) It is much easier on her and she saves money by doing so.

That is true.. Today is 4 weeks since it happened. In two more weeks is when I would normally get my period, so I guess I will just have to wait and see. I had also thought that maybe I didn't ovulate even with having the symptoms. If I haven't gotten a BFP by Sunday, I plan to stop testing bc it would be far passed the dates of possible O.

Wow, 3? That is good idea, buy them their own cakes and such get it all done at once!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I'm moving over ladies.. I'm pretty sure AF is on her way!

July is our month!

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

welcome tigerlily

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo