Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

661 - 670 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Hi Linasa,

I feel the same. My period came in early last month and now I am not sure about my AF date for this cycle. I was almost sure like I was going to get my AF today but it is still not here. I really really hope it does not show up. I am gonna wait till Monday just to be sure.

I guess that makes us in the same boat. The implantation and AF symptoms are almost the same. So you never know. I am hoping for you and myself... May be this is it....

I felt super tired this morning and almost passed out while napping this afternoon. I have heard tiredness is one of the first signs.

Keep me posted about your symptoms so we can compare and obsess together.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Earlier I could have sworn I was going to get a BFP this month. No tiredness, but lots of cramping last week and earlier this week with bbs soreness but the last 2 days I've been "normal" .. I also had no appetite and today I feel like I could eat a whole town out of house and home. I haven't had anything since Thursday when I had a wierd pain straight down from my belly button. 4 twinge/stab pains in a row then nothing. All of my cramps have been on the right side. I also felt like I had a watery mouth, like I was going to vomit, but nothing ever happened with that. That is gone too. I just get dizzy occasionally and think it's due to dehydration and so I drink some water just to make sure. I never really get thirsty so I'm always dehydrated.

I normally run a 25 day cycle and I'm set to see AF on the 28th.

9 years ago

I hear you Linasa. I have been testing desperately and down to my last pregnancy test.... Lol! After all the BFN, it's crazy that I am still hopeful.

I had some cramps and leg pain last few hours and I am so scared it is AF but it's still not there. I wish there was an easier and certain way of knowing the truth.

I guess we both would be in or out sometime this week.

Wishing for
Debs.

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

Don't lose hope Linasa! You and I are in similar boats- I also felt sooo sure this was it a few days ago. Now I'm 11dpo and I only have BFNs so far and my symptoms got less intense. It's crazy confusing but like Lolo said to me- 10-11dpo is still a little early to test. Average implantation happens on day 9 (the average) and it takes 3-4 days after that for the HCG to be enough for an HPT to pick it up, so the average positive result comes on 12dpo. There's still time for your body to make the magic happen.

What saves me is the thought: my body manufactured PAIN in my breasts and that's clear EVIDENCE of something hormonal going on. Plus, if you click on the CTP percentages by DPO for "tender breasts" it shows that the symptom is actually reported LESS as pregnant women approach what would have been AF. Counter-intuitive, ya? You'd think it would get progressively worse the more pregnant you got! I'm choosing to believe the symptoms' disappearing act might mean we're right on track, according to these stats.

Anecdote: My bestie said this of her surprise pregnancy- she got super sore boobs but it didn't last long enough to think anything of it. She got her regular PMS symptoms so she wasn't thinking too hard about her period being a few days late either. (Just try to remember that blissful ignorance of CDs and DPOs, aaahhhh.) She only thought to test at 5 days late, got a BFP and she said the boob soreness came back with a vengeance in week 5 or 6. 9 months later, her gorgeous girl (my goddaughter :) was born!

Soooo, it's not over til it's over- I just wish someone would hit me over the head with a mallot so I could sleep until it is!!!! Pretty sick of the TWW right now.

9 years ago

I appreciate you guys cheering me up =^_^=
Yeah, either way we'll know this week.

I am 32 now. When I was 22 I was prego once and yeah, I remember the feeling of my boobs feeling like I was walking through water (but only on the boob level) and it was ice cold and full of sand..

Wait... that's Oregon Coast Water ... HAHAHA

I'll definitely post here yay or nay .. you guys gotta too! This is the only thread I check out.

9 years ago

No worries, girl. It's not hard cuz I'm just writing all the crap I'm telling myself, hahaha. Let's both hope it's not actually crap.

Coincidentally, I lived in OR for 8 years and know exactly what you are talking about. Just thinking about wading in that water makes my boobs feel like weights, bwahaha. I'm home in HI now, but honestly I miss it over there in the NW :)

9 years ago

15 dpo according to FF today is my expected AF. Yesterday had af like cramps. Usually if I get cramps minutes later af is here. Well here it is morning time... bbt still ablove coverline and AF is NOT here. I did not take a hpt this morning. I had a dream of a positive test. I will test tomorrow if AF don't show.

User Image

9 years ago

Kelley I tested 2 days before AF was due after having 2 dreams in one night about positive tests during the night, I decided to get a HPT while shopping and took it that afternoon. Then BAM two dark lines!! I couldn't believe it! She is now 2 :)
I am going to be staking to see if your dream was right too!!!

<a href=

9 years ago

AF is starting slowly... Ugh. Super painful.
I will be calling my doctor and asking for exploratory laparoscopy to see if I actually do have endometriosis.
We discussed that before but I wanted to get the IUIs going. But I know these painful periods are just not normal. So I think before next IUI I should see if there is an issue :(
Hopefully you are doing well...

While - how are you girl? I hope this is your month and that you will have healthy 9 months pregnancy :)

Bumpin - is the min progressing? Picture please

Lolo - how are you doing? Can you still feel hcg shot ?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Basia - Sorry you are in pain. I normally get 2 days of cramping. One of the 2 is always pretty bad but advil usually takes care of it within an hour. Hope you feel better soon!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo