Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

411 - 420 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

welcome teamsuperbaby!

9 years ago

Thank you ladies. I will for sure update in the morning. Im not sure how I will get through the rest of the day LOL

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

awebste: I understand your concern about the HCG. I just looked it up on Google and read that it can take up to 6 weeks for the HCG to return to 0 after a MC. How annoying! But I also read it can take 19 days. I think it just depends on how high the levels were when you got PG. Hope the cramps mean AF is on her way and you can start a fresh cycle.

Cryslynn86: Welcome! Hope this is your month.

jfh2805: Welcome! That's pretty impressive about the psychic! Hope he is right about the babies coming, now that you have had your tummy fixed. My DH and I saw one at the Ren Faire over the summer and she said Sept 20 and Nov 20-Mid Jan looked good for me. She seemed right on the money about a few other things that have popped up but she did ask what time I was born and I messed up and told her AM instead of PM so I don't think I can count on those months being correct. But I guess we will see won't we?

Margie_M: Well, your chart is looking very promising. I hear ya on the constant negative tests...not sure what I would do if I saw a Positive test. Doubt I would believe my eyes.

tessajdh: Welcome and Enjoy your honeymoon!

10yearsago: I agree with Margie. Chances are your urine was diluted. Even though they say you don't need to use FMU these days...I still think it's best. Test again in the morning without drinking anything before.

And if you think it could be ovulation...which would be a bit strange this late, then BD just to cover your basis. Are you using OPK's? If you dip your HPT test tomorrow into a cup of urine and it turns into a negative then with the same cup of urine maybe test with an OPK to see if your cycle is just way off for some reason.

TeamSuperBaby: Welcome! Sorry the witch is tip toeing along and on her way. I felt that way last month too. Was feeling pretty confident. This month I worry I am getting my hopes up to high because now I am on Fertility Meds with a hopeful IUI. I say hopeful because it all depends on if my DH is off the day we are supposed to do it...if he's not then we won't have the IUI done this month. But at least I have the boost from the meds. this month!

AnotherBaby2Love: Welcome! Why is this your last month trying?

AFM: Feeling a bit better today...still very tired and periodically still getting cramps...but more like twinges near my ovaries. My appetite seems to have returned. Not so sure if that's a good thing...but oh well.

I have tomorrow off since this is the weekend with the kids. We did get some BD'ing in last night and we will be able to do it again tomorrow morning. So let the EOD BD'ing start!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thanks lolo I will do that.

I had been using the opk's and the CBFM for the past several months (TTC 3 yrs) and this cycle I decided not to and to just try to relax and look what happens!!!! lol

9 years ago

Hi ladies, sorry I've been MIA for a bit. Life has been busy. Reading through everything to catch up on what's been going on.
Danielle, I am in a similar situation I think but I think mine is just a wonky cycle in my part. I would say for sure talk to the dr and get a blood test to know for sure.

9 years ago

10yearsago: LOL! Yea, DH & I are going into our 20th cycle...can't believe it's almost 2 years for us in TTC. I have thought about giving the OPK's a rest...but my fear is what you are going through at the moment. I think to myself...I know my body pretty well by now, maybe take a break save some money...then I change my mind because I see others on here stressing over when things are happening and that is when I cave in and start using the OPK's. The only thing with those that drive me nuts is when they don't give me a +OPK.

AFM: Well, my day is finally over...onto the weekend for me! YAY! I have been fighting some terrible BM's this afternoon...probably something I ate at lunch. Ugh! Unless it's my body clearing out for O? I have been having issues like that in the past but usually that happens right before O or right after. Probably something I ate.

Have a great weekend ladies! I will try to check in when I can!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Hi ladies, I'm moving over from the June board. Hoping to join you in the cycle. EDD would be July 23 for me. A little about me, I'm 39, DH is 35 and this is our 12th cycle trying. Just finished my second cycle of clomid (the first resulted in pregnancy but sadly we miscarried. That was in July). So tomorrow, going in for an ultrasound to make sure I don't have any cysts on my ovaries before getting another cycle of clomid. Fingers crossed I don't have any!

Praying we all get our July babies!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Well ladies I don't know how or why but tomorrow will be 2 days past what I thought AF should have been due. I took a test and BFN and I took a OPK test and it was positive. I mean it feels like full blown ovulation but at CD33...crazy. I'm not sure what my body is or isn't doing anymore. I went ahead a BD. What can we do but keep pushing forward!

9 years ago

Thank you for the welcome!!

A little about me... I'm 41 and my DH is 47. We have been married 21 years and have 4 boys (3 biological and 1 adopted). The oldest is 16 and the younger ones are 8, 7, and 5. We found out I was pregnant with our second 2 weeks after finding out I have kidney cancer in both kidneys. I have had no treatments or surgery until June 2013. One of the tumors on my left kidney had almost doubled. That same week we found out I was pregnant again with #5. Sadly I miscarried the following week most likely due to all of the MRIs and CT scans. I had surgery in November 2013 and had 20% of my left kidney removed. I have recovered very well and as of June felt my body was ready to start ttc. So, we are trying one more time and this will be the last month because I'm scheduled for yearly MRIs and scans next summer. If it doesn't happen this month I will have to wait another year and DH thinks he will be too old to start over at the age. So, we're keeping our fingers crossed that this month is the one. Amazingly, the hormones while being pregnant and breastfeeding are great for my body. I feel the best during that time, as crazy as it sounds. I have always wanted a large family and my children and DH are my life. They are the ones that have gotten me through on my worst days. I'm really hoping for a girl this time but in the end it doesn't really matter. I just want another baby to love. :) My EDD is July 23rd but since I'm high risk my ob induces at least a week early so it's more like July 16th.

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

Another - You must be an amzingly strong woman. I hope you get your this month. I'm sending you extra and .

10years - I hope it all sorts itself out soon. At least it was an extra chance to BD, but I understand how frustrating it is when your body is doing things that are flat out weird.

TTC - Welcome. Hopefully this is your month.

JJ - I hope things calm down a bit for you.

AFM - This morning has been all sorts of weird for me. I broke down and tested this morning and the dye from the testing side ran showing a horizontal line instead of a vertical one. Then DH looked up the brand he insisted we buy and it's only reliable a day after you're late.. not helpful considering they're the only ones in the house right now.
And then at work I was talking with one of my coworkers in her office and I suddenly got really dizzy and nauseus. I ate breakfast and I'm usually ok until lunch time without eating something else but I didn't feel better until I'd had some water and a little snack.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo