Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

I just got a BFP for a June baby! I thought AF was on her way so joined here just in case...
Baby dust to everyone here! Good luck this month :)

9 years ago

Margie, LOLO, Nucole, & Tiger; Thank you Ladies!!

Someday- Ugh, that must be frustrating. I'm sorry you are sort of left in the dark...Hopefully you get answers soon!

Lozzaa: Congrats!!!

AFM, I'm surprised I haven't gotten a positive OPK yet and I've been using them 2x a day. Ugh we have Bd'd EOD and tues& wed in a row....Hopefully we get the timing right.

User Image

9 years ago

Ok I am caving in and joining up on the July board because it looks like this is not my month. I am only 6 dpo, but I am seriously craving chocolate and my skin is breaking out more than when I was a teenager, not to mention how irritable I have been too. Ugh! And I was so optimistic about this go around.
Thinking positive though, I have my annual with the Gyno on the 24th so maybe she can help get to the bottom of the problem. Just sitting back and waiting for AF.
I kinda sorta skimmed through the last 10-12 pages (I lost track). I am loving all the pictures, and it I weren't so paranoid that a family member would see me on here and find out all my struggles, I might just do it too...After the acne goes away! It is nice to put a face to the name though.

Bumpin, I got really lucky this year, our out of pocket max of $2,000 was reached by April. I had surgery to remove a cyst at the beginning of the year and ds had his tonsils removed then my Rheumatoid arthritis meds are over $100 per month. So basically I haven't had to pay a dime for anything after April!

Tiger- cute tat. I only have 2. Although I keep saying that I am going to get more. I have a fairy on my back and the irish flag on my ankle. Thinking about a pink lizard on my wrist/forearm.

Rpope, good luck on the testing. Hopefully answers are coming your way.

Margie, it's funny what you said about your body. DH always says that he is going to trade me in for a new model. He says 25 is the max...it's all down hill from there.

User Image

9 years ago

Getting my IUI done today at 11 am :)

My temperature was up this morning but I am not sure if trigger shot could have caused that or not. It was actually up yesterday as well but I got up to get my cat out of the room and tested after sleeping for about 1.5 hours.... Oh well I am not going to stress about it. I feel a bit sick (like I am coming down with something) so the increase in temperature can be anything at this point. They told me that the ovulation happens 36-40 hrs after Trigger shot. It has been 35 hours since I triggered myself so hopefully it is a good timing.

I have not really take temperature this cycle anyways. I let Dr. guide me this time :) Hopefully in 2 weeks I will get BFP. I actually had a BFP yesterday morning haha... trigger worked ;) now it will take a while for it to get out of my system. Which is fine. I am not testing early this time.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Good luck basia! Fingers crossed!

And Congrats to Lozza!!! So exciting!

User Image

9 years ago

Good luck Basia! I'm crossing every finger and toe for you. Let us know how it goes!

Got my positive opk this morning. Of course. Yesterday it was totally blank and this morning the test line came up first and is twice as dark as the control.I completely skipped the blinky faces on the clear blue and got my solid smiley face this morning. This has been a crazy cycle. Glad it finally happened though.

That always happens to me. As soon as I go to the doctor to correct a problem my body corrects it on its own. Crazy. Hope everyone has a good day and good luck.

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

Basic - good luck. I hope it sticks and that this is your month. FXFU

Lozza - congrats!

Rpope - yay! Have fun BDing. I just had to go through all of those tests. DH is just putting off getting his SA done

Someday - I hope this new test will clear up the confusion. I had to get a filling redone because the dentist forgot that they had put one in already and couldn't tell what it was on the xray.

Mom2b - nice to know I'm not the only one making those jokes.

I love seeing the pictures. Everyone is so pretty.

AFM - I guess I'm about 4DPO. I've been getting cramps, headaches and indigestion. I'm hoping I'm not getting sick.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Good luck Basia!!!!

User Image

9 years ago

So I did not ovulate yet - not sure why my temp was up this morning
I have 21mm follicle on my left side and 18mm on right side :)
Hopefully at least one baby after this IUI :)
I should ovulate very soon (today)

9 years ago • Post starter

Good luck, Basia!!! I'm using all of the good thoughts I have on you!

Also, enjoy the pic. Not sure how long I'll leave it up, but it is pretty fun to see everyone!!

AFM- last night DH and I BDed for the first time this cycle (as in had sex during what is likely my fertile period). The dog was in the bedroom, which is a very rare occurrence in our house. About 2 minutes into things, I opened my eyes and his head was resting on the mattress.... STARING at me. Needless to say he got kicked out! :)

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo