Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Smiles: Welcome and

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

YAY lolo!! That sounds pretty exciting. I am glad that it fell on your DH's day off so he could be with you!

The only other time I have gotten dizzy while sitting was when I got pg in July! That may not be the case this cycle, but it is worth holding onto! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin: your getting close! only a few more days!! hoping all those signs are gearing up to give you a BFP! Question for you: once AF returned for you did you find that your cycle went back to normal? same # of days? I am hoping I taper off AF tomorrow which would put me back at a 4 day cycle - but if I go over I am worried about whether or not I will ovulate and when......planning on starting to temp and use the opks this month - but just wondering what your experience was?

Smiles: welcome!! fx its your month too!

Holly: right there with you....my best friend is due dec 1 and is constantly complaining about how uncomfortable and exhausted she is - my instant reaction is to tell her to STOP! be grateful you have made it this far, be thankful you have a healthy baby, be appreciative that have not had to endure months of heartbreak or, even worse, a loss. but my mature self always appears at the last moment before I say anything reminding me to be the bigger person - to not let it get to me. easier said that done most days, but I have a faith that we will have our time - our BFP's are coming!

Holly860: I hope that your doc can provide you with some answers or solutions to figure things out. Good luck!

Basia: I know the feeling of caving - believe me!! lol FXFU that it was just a tiny bit too earlier and that your BFP will show on Thursday!

nicole: Woohooo the witch has arrived! my DH and I are coordinating tomorrow night how things are going to work - he is a ortho surgeon so things need to be planned out around on call shifts, etc. in order to ensure we cover our basis. kind of weird to have to plan stuff out, sort of takes the spontaneity out of it - but you have to do what you have to do! sounds like we are both pretty lucky to have just as committed DH's!!

afm: waiting for AF to make her exit - fx that its tomorrow she tapers off - would be relieved to get back to my normal cycle after the miscarriage!

9 years ago

Thank you girls so much for your support. I need it. Woke up sick today and seeing bfn did not help.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

awebste: I know, I am getting excited and starting to get the urge to POAS (I am a crazy person).

I typically have AF 4-5 days, last cycle (the first after MC) it lasted 8 days with last two days being mostly spotting. I didn't think it was ever going to end.. My cycles are rarely the same each month anyway. Hopefully yours will be back to normal and start tapering tomorrow!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

So I had my DR. appointment.
I had a blood HCG drawn but wont know till tommorow.
They are also testing my LH and FSH for PCOS(although she doesn't think that is it).
She pointed out that me losing weight would be a really good start.
I am a nurse and I work with her so I am sure she has seen a bit of a weight gain. So I am going to start with that....I don't even know how to start losing weight. I need to lose about 20lbs. Maybe some carb free diet I am thinking. She thinks that will really help.
I also got reffered to another DR. who might do and HSG she thinks.
So Here goes the investigating...and weight losss.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Holly - I've lost 34 lbs using the MyFitnessPal app/website. Its is great for helping you eat at a calorie deficit and lose weight. It has been a life saver after years of trying to diet and dealing with the yo-yo weight effect.

User Image

9 years ago

Danielle- Thanks! I will def take a look. I am also thinking about weight watchers. As no carb will work faster I am thinking its no good "in case" I get pregnant.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Holly - I've tried the weight watchers thing too and it didn't do anything for me. I felt like I wasted my money and got really frustrated. This has been the easiest weight loss I've ever had. My doctor's still want me to lose about 10 more lbs before I get pregnant but my primary doctor is very impressed that I've lost as much as I have. It would drop off faster if I was keeping up with a consistent exercise plan. But I've lost all this weight and I haven't been to a gym at all.

User Image

9 years ago

I should be July 2015, if not end of June. but probably July. Yay. Just found out I'm pregnant. And will be going in for bloodwork tomorrow!! <3 baby dust to everyone!

First 10/16/2014! Trying since April 2014. User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo