Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Marci - It is COMPLETELY Ok for you to feel sad! I only "knew" for like 2 days and I was crushed and pissed for a while after. I had to really dig deep for the positivity! I think mothers instantly form a bond with their little ones, it's in our nature, and grieving is completely natural.

JJ- Dude, maybe you are one of those women that don't gets positives for a while, or ever, but you really are pregnant! Hope so!

Snow- I so hope you find the peace and happiness that you deserve. Take care, but check in on us every once in a while to let us know how you're doing! You have a new job, so maybe this is just a brand new chapter that will be even better, you just don't know it yet!

Basia - Props on giving yourself the injections. The things we do for babies! All this effort just means that one day we will all make fantastic mothers :)

Someday- That is why I try my damnedest not to test before I'm a couple days late. It hard either way, but I think the losing was harder than the wondering... Also, I feel you on the no BDing. DH was finishing up a degree and gone/exhausted a lot. If you check out my page there is like 5 months there where we 'missed the window' or there was a 'slim chance' because the BDing was either way early or a little late. SO frustrating. In May, DH and I took a 3 day vacation weekend for our niece's Baptism. I was due to ovulate on day 2 of said vacation weekend because I got a positive OPK on day 1 right before we left. I thought for sure we would BD on one of those days. NOT. DH was "too tired" from the drive and festivities (wah wah lol). We BD on day 3, UGH. I was pretty much done with TTC at that point. Until the next cycle of course We did have a big discussion in June about it though, and DH graduated, so we have gotten things back on track lately. Hope you guys can figure it out and put a spark back in it!

Scooby- Ha thanks. I'm still recovering unfortunately lol.

Bumpin & Tigerlily- Here's to good eggs next cycle!

Danielle & RPope- How you girls doin?

9 years ago

Nicole, I know, maybe I am lol. The fertility nurse said its a for sure possibility so who knows. I have an appointment on Monday now to see the dr, so maybe they will do an ultrasound anyway haha.

9 years ago

Nicole, doing good here. I've been trying to keep up with everyone but I'm just taking a little break from posting. I need to relax a little. I will O next week and we actually have our doctor's appointment that same day to see what's going on. Hoping we get the news that it's something fairly simple to fix. Hope you and DH catch that egg before he leaves for the weekend.

User Image

9 years ago

Omfg. I just wrote this really long post and the stupid thing lost it. And now I'M going to lose it. Wah.

User Image

9 years ago

Oh geez Marci! I'm sure you had plenty of nice things to say ;)

AFM: I finally checked my cm this morning, and it was awful! Lol. Usually by this time I've got some ewcm starting. I feel like I had more cm last week based off of the need to wear a liner. Maybe I should temp tomorrow morning? That would have been a super early O, but I have gotten a positive OPK on day 10 before... My doc was giving me my annual exam on CD 7 one month, and said she could feel a cyst and that I was about to ovulate. In my head I was like "yea right crazy lady." Wouldn't you know I got the + a couple days later! I also got another on CD 13, which is when I actually Od, but still. Or it could be because I haven't taken my pills..

9 years ago

Good morning ladies!

Someday: I firmly believe that keeping the romance in it will do the deed. When I got pg in July, I knew I was going to be pregnant. We had the best sex and both got off at the same time and I swear it was like I could feel the magic happening.

I think I can remember you from the April board? I think that was the last that I seen you on here since.

Snow: Chin up, sweetie!! I think you must have it bad for your friend and I think that is good. I think you did the right thing bc it didn't sound like your BF cared as much as you did. I am always here if you need to vent!

Marcie: This month will be OUR month!! Just wait and see!!

I have done that a couple of times. Write this incredibly long post and got ready to post it and it said I had to log back in to post bc it timed out. Now, I always copy my post before hitting post so that I know I will still have it, LOL. I know it is sooo frustrating!

JJ: Girl.. If you are STILL getting loads of CM, I would say that you would have to be pg. Could be possible that you won't register on HPT. Can't wait for your U/S so that you can know for sure.

Tiger: Good luck girl and I am XMFFU!!

Rpope: I been wondering where you went. I hope you get some answers @ your doc appointment!

Nicole: thanks, love. I really hope that you caught that eggy even if you did O early. FXFU!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Forgot myself again..

AFM: Well, bought tampons yesterday as I was totally sure that Af had started and even thought it was CD1. I was wrong. I had a tampon in all night and this morning I only had a little spot of brown on it. I just checked my cervix though and it is still high and soft but did collect some bright red blood so hopefully AF will officially show her bitch face today so I can start my cycle.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin - I can't remember when the last time I posted on these forums. I was very, very active on them in 2012 and 2013 but I took a long, long break and decided what the heck and hopped back on. You are right about the romance! I had a long talk with DH last night and he said that the pressure of making a baby is really getting to him and that is all he thinks about when we are intimate. I knew he felt that way but never knew it was that bad. I told him even I don't always think about it! The good news is ovulation is over so we can spend the next two weeks practicing for next cycle...

9 years ago

someday: it could have been that I was reading old forums when I first started TTC and seen your name (pbc). Hopefully you guys will catch that eggy this time and have fun doing it!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Ah I remember the name "pbc"!

Well, went to the bathroom and now have some ewcm. Hope DH is in the mood for some BD today or tomorrow before he leaves again!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo