Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

681 - 690 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Good Morning!

Welcome to the new ladies!

I am anxious for you girls that are waiting to test!! Hope we get some more BFPs!!

Basia: OH NO.. Sorry the witch is being a bitch.. Next month will be your month!! Sending you lots of baby dust & !!

awebste: & Happy !!

FX for no AF for you ladies!

AFM: 13 DPO and the line is pretty dark now! I uploaded my most recent HPT I took this morning. Still so hard to believe it. Especially since it was only 8 DPO when I got my faint line. CM has been bone dry for days. When I got pg in July, I had TONS! I will be glad when I can finally go to the doc and hopefully see a healthy baby and heartbeat. Then, I think I will relieved and can really enjoy this pregnancy! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin4Baby....congratulations on the positive HPT. Every pregnancy is different. Hopefully the time between now and dr. apt passes quickly!

9 years ago

Thank you, Nikki & I hope it does too!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks for the welcome everyone and good almost afternoon.

I'm hopeful for a bfp but brought my AF supplies pouch to work with me just in case. Has anyone here who got a bfp had light bleeding or brown spotting around vs 10 or 11 then got a bfp?

Bumping4baby- congrats on your bfp how exciting.

9 years ago

Hello Ladies,

I new to this board, I am 8 DPO, I caved this morning and took a test BFN... I know I know I should wait it out, but I couldn't resist. Maybe I will test again on Halloween.. if i make it that long

Good Luck to everyone this month

9 years ago

af showed today.. oh well! Cd 1

User Image

9 years ago

Margie sounds like we cycle buddies I have painful bleeds as well and I'm praying to God this month everything works out had a minor case of bv just hoping it is cleared now and Not something worse like PID please everyone pray for my rainbow baby its been 8 months since I Seen a bfp

9 years ago

Welcome new ladies! And glad to hear everything's going well Bumpin! I've been waiting to ovulate so not much going on with me but I've been reading everyone's posts. CD12 for me. Should ovulate in the next couple days. Got a negative on my OPK today but expect a positive soon. This is my 3rd cycle of clomid so I'm really hoping 3rd times the charm! I would love to suprise family with a baby announcement at Christmas time.

Good luck everyone. Lots of sticky baby dust

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Hope you all had a nice weekend.

Linasa & dsinha1011: hope this is your month! Remember early PG symptoms can mimic AF.

Rerun15: LOL! I too wish someone would knock me out me out during the TWW. I'm just glad the holidays are coming up to help distract me this year. I am hosting Thanksgiving and believe me, even though I don't want to do it I welcome the distraction.

And your friend is right. I have never been PG before but I do have friends that remind me that the boobs don't hurt all the time. I always thought of that as a good symptom but I have had it where my boob's hurt or my nipples were super sensitive for over a week (to where I was practically slapping DH for even thinking of touching them) and AF would still arrive. So sadly you really can't use that as a true symptom of early PG symptoms either. The only true symptom is a late period and a +HPT. Hope this is also your month.

kelley828: Aw, so sorry showed up. Hopefully this next month will be your month!

Basia30: So sorry AF is so painful. Having a Lap done is a good idea. I was so glad I had mine done. I used to get painful AF's too and then the doc found mild Endo in me too. He fixed it and now if I get cramps it's tolerable.

Not sure if you can do both in one month. Maybe possible if it's unmedicated. For me the Lap pushed my O date by a few days. So this month it may be you just trying on your own after the Lap. But definitely something to discuss with your doctor.

I don't feel the HCG shot anymore. I actually don't really feel anything. Which to be honest is making me feel nervous that it didn't work this month. I took a HPT test and another OPK test yesterday and even though the OPK digital said negative the lines were both there. The HPT test came up negative. Does that make sense to you? I figure both tests would have come up positive still. The only time I saw a +HPT was the day after the shot and it was faint.

yumet23: Welcome! Yes, to your question if anyone has had light bleeding around CD 10/11. I myself no. But I have seen lots of ladies in these forums mention that. Hope that was implantation bleeding.

Kbervin: Yes, keep using the OPK's until the tests show up the same color or the test line is darker than the control line. I always had a hard time reading the regular dip stick OPK's. I use the digitals. But if you ever think it might be close and you aren't sure you can always take a pic and ask the ladies on here to check it too. I am sure they would be willing to help.

aletheok: Welcome and Some ladies are ready to test and some are ovulating and some are just getting AF. So don't worry where you are at in your cycle...you are always welcome. I am on CD21/2DPO/4dpiui. Not sure which one to use...lol! This is my first month doing a IUI.

awebste: YAY! Have fun

michelley1001: YAY! Congrats on a good Progesterone test! It's funny how we can get excited over certain things. But that must be a HUGE relief. I have mine taken on Friday. Even though I have had good months in the past I still get nervous that I will have bad test. I am just as lucky as you!

Bumpin4Baby: I knew this would be your month!!! So happy for you! I pray I will be right there with you!

Asia888: Welcome and

xoxocouture: Sending you prayer for this month!

TTClate30's: That's what I am hoping to do at Christmas time too. Even though I know it's going to be hard to keep it quiet at Thanksgiving. I am hosting DH's family at our house. Hopefully I can keep it quiet. I want to be able to tell both families around the same time. FX'd this is both our month!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

AFM: I had a pretty good weekend. Well, except for a nightmare I had on Friday night...I had a dream I thought I was having a mc and was wandering around some hospital trying to find someone to help. Could that be a symptom from the HCG or the IUI? I pray that's not my body telling me that this month didn't work.

I also can't believe Halloween is coming up so fast and then Thanksgiving will be here before we know it. Ahhh! Kinda wish I wasn't hosting it this year but since I am I know it's going to come up fast. Got so much to do! I should start a "To do" list.

Hope you ladies are having a good Monday!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo