Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

191 - 200 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Basia- Wouldn't that be something, to try for this long and then get a 3 for 1??

I hope I O'd Friday or yesterday since the last time we got to BD was Thursday morning. DH has been out of town since and won't be back until later this week.

9 years ago

Hey ladies,

Ababy - good luck, that co-worker sounds sweet.

Tiger - hopefully your cycle settles out this month.

Nicole - I have the same problem with not being able to tell the difference. hopefully it's your O and you can do some BDing

Basia - thats awesome that you may have 3. good luck on the next round of blood tests and ultrasounds.

AFM - I've been BBTing and using OPK this time and I finally got a smiley face and DH and I managed to BD right after I got the solid smiley. FX that this month it actually sticks. I've had about 4 cycles in the past year that have gone longer than normal but all I get is a BFN and then the witch shows. Sometimes I feel like my body just likes to screw around with my head.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hey girls,
This will be my 2nd cycle trying, not out completely for a June baby but AF definately feels like she is on her way and a whole lot of BFN's.
Baby dust to all! Now to catch up with the rest of the posts..

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I am thinking I will be out for this month. 10DPO, no real symptoms and lots of BFN.
I made a joke that my BFP was waiting to give me a 3rd July baby.
So I might hang around in here while Im waiting for AF so that we can get started on a July 2015 baby :)
Baby Dust to everyone

<a href=

9 years ago

Finally AF shows up 3 days past my normal cycle day..What a bumpy ride that was! Glad I can start the new cycle! Good Luck Ladies!

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Good morning ladies. Going to the fertility dr after school today. Hoping to get some answers about where AF is, I'm 12 days late. And hopefully he will give us some other ideas for going forward.

Welcome to all the newcomers.

9 years ago

jjgibson - good luck girl :) Hopefully you will get some answers very soon

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

jjgibson - hopefully the Dr will be able to tell you what's up.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Good morning everyone! Well sign me up for a July baby please. Today is day 1 of a fresh new cycle. Trying hard for positive thoughts this month.

I have PCOS and an inverted cervix....so pretty much my body's conception items hate me ;). But hopefully this month will be the month.

9 years ago

Basia - woohoo getting close! I have this thought that when I finally get pregnant it will bet twins or something and with 3 other kids in the house, that worries me naturally. I will take whatever I can get!

JJ - hopefully they can give you some answers.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo