Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Agreed, JJ! I've thought multiple times about how much I'm going to miss you all WHEN I finally do get pg!

User Image

9 years ago

I think my body just skipped a cycle. I'm hoping it comes soon so I can get the HSG done and then move on lol.

9 years ago

Marcie....no reason to miss me, I'm always here!! I want to keep up with you all!!! Friend me on FB https://www.facebook.com/gibson.jessicaj

That goes for you too Nicole, bumpin, and Basia!!!!

9 years ago

tested this morning and bfn!! probably the only time I will ever be excited to see a bfn - looks like hcg is low enough to not register on a test, which hopefully means AF is around the corner! puts my mind a little at ease knowing that 4 weeks after the surgery I am not seeing a positive. my dh thinks it may just take some time for hormones to normalize.

how is everyone else doing today? anyone else test this morning?

9 years ago

jj- I'm pretty sure I'm on here way more than FB lol. I may try to find you later ;) I'd love to read one of your books! Are they on Amazon? Any recommendations?

Awebste- I know exactly what you mean about being glad to see a bfn. Feels weird, but it is a good thing at this point! GL!

AFM: temp was kinda high still this morning, down from yesterday a bit, but still within my normal post-O temps. I'm somewhere around 97.0 right before O, then around 97.6 after. I usually temp at those 2 times just to make sure I Od, and around AF. Everything else makes me crazy haha. Just waiting to see if AF shows up today, I came to work prepared! If not, I'll temp and test tomorrow before DHs Bday party so I know if I can drink ;)

9 years ago

Yep on Amazon. Just search for Jessica Gibson. I have a new one coming out 10/25. My last series is really good (I feel weird saying that lol, it sounds so braggy haha) Message me your email and I'll send you something doll.

See, I must be the only weirdo who lives on FB lol.

God, I hope AF gets here soon. I am a raging lunatic these days!!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Awebste - I tested this morning too still BFN. I'll either get AF or a BFP in the next few days.

Nicole - my temp dropped too but it's still high from the spike I had earlier this week.

JJ - I'll have to check out your books. I'm looking for some new stuff to read

AFM - I'm starting to wonder if I have a shorter 2nd half of my cycle since I seem to consistently O between CD 16-18, but my cycles are only 29 days on average.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie, message me your email addy and I'll send you something :)

9 years ago

Took a hpt today because...well I don;t know because I had them lol. I have no idea what the f is going on inside my lady bits at the moment. No period since August, almost pos opk's for a couple weeks. So who knows.
So I took the test and...there was a dye run. So it looks pos in person but it's probably neg because of the dye run. Why the hell did I not just leave well enough alone and wait until my period shows up???? I'm a glutton for punishment I guess.

Have an awesome Saturday ladies <3 <3 kisses

9 years ago

Ooooh Margie! It is entirely possible that I missed calculation my O date (CD15), even though I had some pretty convincing symptoms and I usually O on CD14 or 15 (confirmed). However, this is my 2nd cycle after the MC and i Od later last cycle....

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo