Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

601 - 610 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Basia: Sorry that you are so frustrated and I hope you get some answers real soon.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Basia- it took me 3 IUI cycles to get a BFP. On the third cycle we changed from clomid to letrozole, just because I asked them about trying something different by that point. I was only on 50mg of clomid, so rather than increasing it we went to half strength letrozole, 5mg days 3-7. That cycle was the one everything went wrong I felt- I was out of town for beginning of cycle, paid a crap ton for my letrozole, ovulated WAY sooner than expected, so I didn't have my specimen ordered in time, went for IUI and the lab was down for 2 hrs so it was just further delayed! I felt so out because of it all- and was in complete shock when I got a BFP! It will happen, but I can understand and appreciate how frustrating it is believing it after not seeing it multiple times. It's doesn't help that you're sick on top of it all!! I hope you get to feeling better soon and my fingers are crossed for you!!!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

I had my HCG shot yesterday...LOL! OUCH! Not sure where they usually administer the shot or if it's the same for everyone but mine was in the back "hip" area. Still hurts today.

I have my IUI at 4:30pm today with sperm collection at 2:45pm and drop off at 3:30pm. Hope we can keep the sperm warm enough for 45 minutes. I called to check on that and they said yes the timing is correct and the key is to keep it warm.

Basia30: Yea this morning my temp jumped pretty high too. Last night my low back was so achy...still is but not as bad. The injection site is the most uncomfortable...how long did the pain last for you? Or am I just a wuss? LOL!

I was just glad to see a +OPK this morning. Having slight cramping but can't tell if it's O pain or from the shot.

I am so sorry you are still feeling sick and still a BFN. Good luck tomorrow morning for your blood work!

Rerun15: You are definitely not out yet. 8 DPO is too early to get a +HPT. Earliest I have usually seen someone see a +HPT is 10 DPO. you see that soon!

Missmandea: Welcome and Are you using anything like OPK's or temping to see if you have O'd? Or are you one of the lucky ones that can just tell?

AnotherBaby2Love: Thanks! And to you too! Hope AF leaves very soon for you!

michelley1001: I was put on different fertility meds. Letrozole. Which is basically Femara but a cousin of Clomid.

If you don't hear back from the doctors office by later today I would call them and ask them about the progesterone test. I usually hear back within 2-3 days depending on when I take it. But on the mychart (through the doctors office) I never see it online for weeks. Takes them forever to put it up there...so annoying.

You had made a comment as to why your doc had you do 5-9 instead of possibly earlier? It could be a number of things. My doc had me do it this month CD 4-8. Because he was trying to avoid the weekend. And my first appt to check for cysts was on CD 3. It maybe be different next month if this isn't our month.

SutterAR:

Linasa: Welcome and I hear ya on the winter bdays. I live in the Midwest area and OMG! Winters here can get pretty bad too. My step-kids bdays are during the winter as well...one is New years Eve and the other is mid Feb. And most of the time we can't do or go anywhere because we are in the middle of a storm. I hope my baby is a summer baby too...would love to have the option to celebrate outside.

aceron33: What tests are you using? You can buy internet cheapies. If you go to the bottom of this page and click on the link for early pregnancy tests you can get 20 dip tests for $16. If I feel the urge to test early I don't mind using a cheapie test. The only time I use a test from the store is if I think I see something on the other tests...it can get ridiculously expensive. The only money I splurge on is the OPK's at Walmart...Much easier to read those digitals. Good luck to you!

WhileImWaiting: You are not alone. I have never mc'd before but I have been at this for so long that when I hear a friend or family member tell me they are PG I fake my happiness but that makes me feel tainted as well. Unless I know they have been trying for so long, like we all have been. I get more annoyed when I hear that they weren't even trying. But, I also feel extremely guilty and hate myself for feeling that way. I can't help it.

Knowing that you were able to get PG once before I would take that as a good sign. Hang in there it will happen for us!

Bumpin4Baby: YAY! I knew it would happen for you soon!

I pray it keeps getting darker and darker!

TTClate30's: I hear ya on the age. I am turning 38 next month and that's all I hear too...tick, tick, tick.

awebste: to you this month I pray you see another BFP real soon.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Bumpin4Baby:

I just got my call from my Dr Office. and the blood work consistent with 4 weeks pregnant! I couldn't be more ecstatic!!

to everyone!!! <3

First 10/16/2014! Trying since April 2014. User Image

9 years ago

Has anybody experienced low blood sugar as a pregnancy symptom? I just got so week and lathargic I took mine to see and it was low considering I had just had a giant sweet tea! FX

User Image

9 years ago

ahh girls... thank you so much for your support :) I am happy for those who got BFPs and I hope to see more of those soon (including mine).
I am a bit cranky today... I think hormones are changing and being sick does not help... hopefully tomorrow will be better :)

Lolo - I had to give myself an injection (trigger shot) into stomach. It hurt a bit more then the other injections but I think I was ok the next day :) - except my boobs were hurting really really really bad

tjw - thanks for the moral support :) I love when I can relate to others about IUI - 3rd time might be a charm - But I am still not giving up on this one till they tell me I am not pregnant tomorrow or till AF shows up (whichever happens first)

Bumpin - hopefully tests get darker and darker... are you planning on going to Dr. and verifying everything with blood work?

Today I keep overgeneralizing everything that is happening in my belly :) every cramp, poke, pinch makes me jump that AF is coming, not even mentioning that if I feel like something came out of me I just run to the restroom - the receptionist probably thinks I have issues haha

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

One more thing that makes me unhappy.... As of December 1st my work insurance changes. Current insurance covers fertility treatment - 3 IUI and 2 ivf
I am not sure if the new one will :( and that worries me a lot. I have time for my last IUI before insurance change :) but that is it :(

9 years ago • Post starter

lseekins:

AFM: Heading home now...wish it didn't take me an hour to get there. Wish me luck today!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Thanks girls! :)

Basia: I am going to wait, bc my OB won't see me until 8 weeks unless I have had multiple MCs. I am just going to try to remain calm and happy as I can be until then. Plus, it will give me some extra time to pay off the debt from the MC.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Good Luck Lolo!!! Praying this is the month for you!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo