Community post

Journal

21 weeks - update

Hello girls,
I am still here stalking you :) I just don't participate as much as I used to, but I still read your updates and check your charts, etc.
Just want to give you an update on me.
21 weeks today - I truly can't believe it. 6 months ago when my first IVF ended in chemical I was devastated and thought it would never happen but it did :) 2nd time it worked !!!
We are heaving a boy and I am due in March. Life has been crazy and time is flying. There is so much to do before baby gets here and I hate to wait till the last minute so I have been trying to check things off my list as much as I can :D
I think we are going with name Sebastian - it is an easy name to pronounce in both Polish and English language and the name is growing on us every day.
Baby and mama are doing great. I can feel him kicking and I get worried when I don't feel him for a day or so.
This has not been an easy journey as some of you might know. I had some spotting/bleeding at 13 weeks (only lasted 2 days) and then same thing happened at 14 weeks and it lasted an entire week but we are good. All ultrasounds came up good so far and I have another one coming in 3 weeks to check the heart of the baby - apparently there is slightly increase chance of heart defects when you get pregnant via IVF (not that much higher) and they like to check the heart just in case.
I try not to post a lot as I know it is hard on you lovely ladies to be here and trying and reading all the "i'm pregnant" announcements when you have been waiting so long.
I know it will happen for you and I will be stalking you and telling you at the end "I told you so :) " and I can't wait to say that to you.
Sending lots of love
Basia

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

8 Comments • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 8 of 8 Comments

I was wondering how you were doing. I just read your previous entry from 9 weeks. I love the name you guys picked out.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

8 years ago

So glad to hear you're feeling so well, and baby is doing great. I'm so excited for you, and I'm happy that you're feeling him now. Don't worry about posting updates on here. We wonder about our friends and care about how your pregnancy is progressing. I've been checking CMP for updates too. Glad to hear from you, and I know we'll be following you soon.

User Image

8 years ago

Great news on you and baby, wonderful name too! Happy thoughts your way - health and wellbeing for both of you :)

8 years ago

Glad to see that your doing really well. Congratulations. I hope you are enjoying being pregnant and everything that comes with it. Clothes not fitting right, not being able to tie your own shoe, getting kicked in the middle of the night. Good luck!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months!!

8 years ago

I'm so happy everything is going well for you. And I love the name!! Enjoy the next few months...you are halfway there! So exciting.

DH (33) & Me (31) TTC since Sept. 2013 Jan. 2014 - (Mar 2014) Jun. 2015 - CP

8 years ago

Lovely to hear you and baby are doing well! Love the name, it's one we've been considering too :) xx

8 years ago

Sebastian, is a great name! I am so happy for you! My best wishes!

8 years ago

How exciting that you are over half way to meeting your little miracle!! Keep updating us, it gives me hope that I too can get there!

TTC 2+ years Me 29 DH 30 4 cycles of Clomid + Trigger BFN 3 cycles IUI with Follistim + trigger BFN IVF #1 Chemical Pregnancy :( IVF #2 BFN FET #1 BFP!!! Beta Numbers 4.1- 168

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo