Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

jjgibson: I think it is. I have never really had one before. But when I went in to see the doctor a few years ago they said they were really surprised that the sample came back clean because from what I told them they felt pretty certain that it was indeed a UTI. This feels very much the same if not a tad worse. The old doctor would just give me something for it just to be safe...my new doctor won't. Which I am fine with but I hope he figure's out what it is...if it's not a UTI.

I can go pee, but at the end of "going" it burns and stings a bit. I feel like I gotta go pretty frequently and sometimes not a lot comes out. My pelvic muscles or around that area is just very uncomfortable and painful too. Emotionally I just feel drained. I feel Mother Nature is out to get me, she's saying, "Oh she is TTC? Let's have AF show up and OH YEA! Let's slap her with this possible UTI or at least the sensation of it as well! Woohoo!" Sorry, just feeling sorry for myself...hate feeling this way... I will get over it soon.

I just want this day to hurry up and end so I can go home. There is just something about curling up and wallowing at home instead of at the office...ya know?

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I know what you mean. Some days a good wallow is what you need.

9 years ago

Love seeing all the beautiful faces! :)

Tigerlily- What is your tattoo of?

Lolo- I had a bladder infection when I went to the ER for my MC. Sucks. I hope they get you fixed up. A Russian brother? Neat!

Marcie (&Lolo)- Fostering and adopting are awesome routes to go. Of course, we all have the biological desire to pass down our own genes, but you guys are amazing and strong and can definitely pass down loads of love and wisdom to a child that needs you as much as you need a child.

Nik- Sorry bout the AF. Cuddle that baby of yours as much as you can!! Or at least as much as he will stand ;)

9 years ago

nicole2014 My Tattoo is a bulldog pup playing with a butterfly..

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Question, what have you ladies been using for OPK's? Last month I did FR, Answer and Clear Blue Easy. I was considering doing Wondfo when AF finally shows up, but I want to be sure they are good before I order them.

9 years ago

I use Wondfo and never had a problem with them..

9 years ago

Thanks! I think I'll order them and see how it goes.

9 years ago

Your very welcome! Skimming through posts and other forums I noticed alot of ladies using Wondfo and I didnt see any negative remarks about them..

9 years ago

Thanks Nicole. Yeah, I don't think I can do fostering. Would just be too hard to send those kids back into a home that you know is not as good as yours, you know? I would start loving them right away, and then I'd get my heart broken. Sigh.

Lolo-- yeah, that's what we looked into too. The foster-to-adopt thing. It's pretty much free, especially when you consider the govt gives you money for the care of the children while they're officially foster kids. Everything has a price though, and the price of that is a LOT of uncertainty. Never know if at the last minute another family member may step in to take the kids or if parental rights end up not being terminated.

Dang, this just got real serious up in here...

User Image

9 years ago

I use wondfo as well and I like them :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo