Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

ohh I just want to add (which a lot of people probably know that) but try to lower the intake of caffeine. This cycle I will try not to drink any coffee and tea unless it is decaff. I have been lowering the intake of coffee and basically don't drink that at all but now I am trying to do the same with tea.
Really good thing to drink is hot water with lemon. It tastes good and it is healthy :) It makes my tummy feel better since I always have issues with going to the bathroom, etc.
Just boil some water put two slices of lemon in the cup and put hot water to it.

if you interested read the 16 benefits of drinking warm water with lemon:
http://www.foodmatters.tv/articles-1/cheers-to-drinking-warm-lemon-water

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Basia, herbal tea is completely caffeine free too :)

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

Ladies, do you mind if I join?

I've actually been on this site for years but deleted my account due to all the stress and depression of everything. I was also very active on these monthly forums but it seemed after a while everyone had just started TTC and I was the "old timer" and no one could really relate to me. But I am ready to get back into the swing of things and actually be positive about each cycle instead of assuming it won't work!

I am 31, DH is 35, he has 3 kids, we have none together. I have hypothyroidism (controlled with medication) and he has slightly low motility. I am regularly seeing a RE now and we have done basic testing and a HSG. We are now testing some hormones and will see where that leads. He has recommended IUI but my goal is to try as much as I can before that (even medication although I have normal cycles) due to the cost.

What I know: I have normal cycles (27 days, 12-13 day LP), I ovulate, my tubes are open, uterus is normal, egg reserves are normal. My RE seems to think maybe an egg quality issue.

Anyway, I'm really ready to get back to be more active on this site because I truly appreciated and enjoyed all the support I received and better yet, I've met some really awesome people.

Scooby - you may remember be under the username pbc910...so glad to see they are figuring out potential issues and working on correcting them! I hope my RE can do the same for me!

(I'm also on the brink of June/July so I decided to just switch to July since I always hated being so behind in my cycles as compared to other users.)

9 years ago

calvingirl: I just didn't want their bdays so close so they would have their own special day, but I do want another asap so I guess that I will just have to deal with it if it happens. If I got pg in Oct, the EDD would be exactly the same as my DD was (July 17th) and I was induced with her on July 8th.

I hope that we both get our BFPs soon.

Hey, scooby!!

Basia: Sorry your in so much pain!

Someday: Welcome back!

AFM: Another ugly BFN.. Still cramping on and off and still getting tons of creamy CM. Boobs hurt worse today, but I am really thinking AF is knocking. I have been feeling pretty irritable the last couple of days and seem to be wanting to eat everything in site which is normal for me right before AF.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi all,

I am having full AF symptoms. I am still early for AF so I am really worried if it is coming. I am not counting on June... So should say, trying really hard to not obssess for this month.

- DD

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

I am right there with you dsin!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Well.... here I am again... Hopefully this will finally be it. I am about to stop my period and DH wants me to start OPK's today. I know full well I don't ovulate this early but how can I tell him I won't do something so simple when he's so excited?

For this cycle we've started taking omega 3, and I've always taken vitamin d but after reading a lot of information about too much vitamin d, I've decided to put him on it too. I'm also going to start taking mucinex about cd 10. We have an appointment with my doctor on October 8, which is actually ovulation day. I'm interested to hear what she might say.

Sorry to all of you that have gotten af or are still waiting. Hoping this is our month! Good luck everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

Welp.. Offically moving over. Just did a CM check and it is apparent that AF is on her way.. BOOO!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

so sorry Bumpin :(

RPope - this will be the lucky month :)

and welcome new girls

Bumpin - are you taking temperature this month?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo