Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Bfn for me :(. 12 or 13 dpo

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

You are not out yet, Basia!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hello Ladies! This is my first cycle TTC with my husband. I am 8 dpo and expecting AF next Tuesday. Our anniversary is on Sunday so I am hoping we get a BFP as an anniversary gift!! But I know on the first cycle is unlikely. I was an avid runner and didn't have AF from about February 2014 till last month. We decided we wanted to start TTC so I went to my doctor and he said the running and low body fat had probably caused my loss of cycle. So i stopped running as much, gained some weight & then he put me on Provera to induce a period and then I took my first dose of Clomid on days 5-9. We BDed every other day during my predicted fertile period so I think I have done everything I should have done! So far the only symptom I'm really noticing is moody/irritable & daily headaches. I am really glad I found this site, it is nice to see I am not the only one obsessing over every little possible symptom!! Good luck to all you ladies!!

9 years ago

Basia30: I have the shot today at 3:00pm. DH drops off his sperm at 3:30pm tomorrow and IUI is at 4:30pm tomorrow. Thank God it's tomorrow too...DH is off work. If it was Friday we would have been out this month.

How are you feeling? Any better?

jjgibson: Awww, I'm so sorry.

michelley1001: Welcome and I'm impressed that the doctor started you on fertility meds right away.

AFM: I am leaving soon to head home because I am at work and it takes me about an hour or so to get home to pick up DH and then go for my shot...then after we have a few errands to run. Gotta pick up kitty litter and more OPK's. I ran out this morning...I wish I had just one more left...lol. Everyone says the shot will trigger the LH right away pretty much...But I am one of those that wants to see it happen. And if this month isn't our month then I have the tests for next month...and if it is our month, I will gift the tests to a friend or keep them for after the baby and see if my cycle returns to normal after a few months.

For those of you who have had the trigger shot...do you have any symptoms afterwards?

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo... My boobs were killing me after trigger shot also my temp jumped but at the same time I was not feeling well.

9 years ago • Post starter

JJ: sorry to hear that! Such a roller coaster for you.

Basia: hope your cold is getting better!

Bumpin: I'm so excited for you! It's so sweet that you are the one being so encouraging to everyone on this thread, and it seems like you're getting rewarded for paying it forward!! I'll be checking in for your updates :) :)

AFM: I'm on 8DPO and I got a BFN this morning. BUT my boobs have been so sore since 2 or 3 DPO and they are huge and feel solid. I feel like I did 500 push-ups. I also had a slight dip in my temp on 6DPO and had weird left-side cramping yesterday on 7DPO. I'm feeling like this is it- and if it isn't, my body is playing a very elaborate trick on me! Maybe it takes longer than 1-2 days for a BFP to show? I'll just keep POAS :) in the meantime I'm going a little crazy!!!!

9 years ago

Rerun: How sweet of you to say that!! These girls have been amazing to me as well. I feel like I have really gotten to know them over the last 7 months. You will love it here! :)

I bet you will get your BFP very soon, FXFU! I think I must be off on my DPO, bc I wouldn't have ever though I would be getting faint BFP's this early on! Praying that FMU will be much darker so you can see it in a photo! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I am having the WORST heartburn!! :(

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Lolo - thank you for the welcome! You ladies are very strong & inspiring!

Bumpin - that is so exciting!! Hoping you get your BFP in the morning!! GL!

9 years ago

Thank you, Michelley! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo