Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

521 - 530 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ttc ladies!
5dpo today. Symptoms yesterday were zits, abdo pain, gas, sore boobs and nausea, i felt like crap. Today only zits and gas and feeling a lot better- how dh ever wants to BD with me is a mystery! Having said that though today he has a headache, gas and "chafy nipples" - so maybe he's pregnant?!?!
Later I'm off to see a good friend who gave birth to her little boy on August 27th - she and her husband had a difficult time conceiving and then a difficult pregnancy. It's going to be nice to spend some time with someone who understands the difficulty and frustration of infertility rather than biting my lip and smiling when my pregnant friends say "It was such a shock! We weren't even trying!" when they inevitably ask me how me and DH are getting on with our baby quest.

9 years ago

Thanks I did read about the false positives, I read that you can get a false within 3 days of taking clomid mine was 5 days. The husband and I took care of buisness last night just in case! Fx it worked lol.

User Image

9 years ago

Hey girls... so I did not made it till Thursday and tested this morning... BFN :(
Hoping that I get that BFP on Thursday :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

So I am 24 DPO still testing BFN. So frustrated, just want AF to come. I have Dr.s appointment today in a hour and a half so I will ask for a blood test.
I am normally such a regular bleeder, and since We have started trying I am all over the map!! I am so so frustrated today. I just hope I will get a blood test.
I am thinking maybe I have developed PCOS? Maybe I will ask to be tested for that.
Good luck to all of you! I am hoping you are doing better then me! TTC is not fun, I am just kindov wrecked today. everyone around me just gets pregnant so fast, I try not to get angry or jealous but those feeling are so real.

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Holly, I totally understand. We've been trying since May with no luck too. I know at least 5 people who are pregnant and one that just had a baby. It seems to just happen for everyone else. I hope you get some answers at your appointment today. DH has an SA tomorrow, so we're starting the testing process. Good luck....

User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies! I would love to join the July 2015 group!

Im on 1dpo today so I'm already obessing! Trying to stay positive but not getting my hopes up too high! Sadly I had a chemical pregnancy last month. Hoping to move past that and get a positive this month!! we are ttc #2.

Good Luck and positive thoughts to you all!

9 years ago

Good morning!

Basia: BOO for the BFN.. You will get that BFP Thursday, though!

Holly: I think we all know that feeling all too well, unfortuntely.. Seems like everyone I know is pregnant right now. I hate it too, but we will get our BFPs soon!

kernishp: Your symptoms are sounding pretty good! It always makes things better being around someone who can relate to what you are going through!

Smiles: Welcome!! GL!!

AFM: 7DPO.. Gassy, bloated, cramping, dry CM, frequent urination, headache & VERY irritable.. I feel like AF is about to start, but I know it is too early for all that. DD slept in bed with us last night and I didn't sleep at all hardly, which is probably why I am so irritable. I just want to go home and take a nap..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I still have a headache that I just can't shake and today I have some pressure in my lower abdomen area almost like my bladder is full but it's not. ð???

User Image

9 years ago

I think I just experienced O spotting! Never had that before..

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

jjgibson: Well, FX'd this is your month and if not hope the HSG gives you answers this time.

Lorelu: Welcome and

Cryslynn86: Hope your headache is better today. I tend to get bad headaches right before AF. It's still to early for that to be the case for you!

Sometimes your body can give an early LH Surge but not O...this is why some people temp as well. It's like your body starts to gear up and then fails...so it tries again. It has happened to me once before and I wasn't on fertility meds. It was too early for me and someone suggested that I keep testing...turns out I did get another +OPK with an O. Sounds like this might've happened o you.

Bumpin4Baby: Hope your symptoms are good signs!
However, I have had those dizzy spells while sitting in the past...I think mine was due to hunger.

WhileImWaiting: Hope the monitor helps you get your sticky bean!

nicole2014: Yay, glad there is still hope for you in the next few months!

aceron33: I have a friend on FF that started spotting on 3DPO and even though it was early it was her month. So it is possible this could be your month!

Basia30: Thursday you get a

Holly860: Oh I hear ya! The frustrations of TTC are mind boggling. I your doctors appt goes well for you and you get answers.

AFM: I had my u/s yesterday. Yesterday was a typical Monday for me... Except for that morning, everything seemed to go against me throughout the day...from hitting every red light to work and then to the doctor's appt, and having to go to the store twice because I bought something that I didn't get a close enough look at. But thankfully while at the doctors office that went right. He said I have smaller follicles that didn't look very big but I do have 2 larger ones that look good. A 13mm and a 16mm. He also said my uterus wasn't quite that thick yet either, I think he said about 7.5...he said he preferred a 10. I think he said the uterus grows about 1.5 a day. So he said we will do the HCG shot on Wed and the IUI on Thurs. YAY! DH is OFF! Got a tad nervous because he said it might not happen until Friday and that would've sucked because DH is working. But after looking at the numbers and calculating the growth he seemed pretty confident that Thurs is IUI day. So 3:30 is drop off and 4:30 is IUI. He said to continue using the OPK's and if I see a surge tomorrow then the HCG will just be an extra boost. this is our month! I don't think I can handle the stress of worrying if DH is working or not.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo