Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

611 - 620 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Lolo good luck with your IUI... It is painless... You might have some cramps but nothing crazy :). Nothing a girl can't handle :)

Bumpin in that case just relax and enjoy :)

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

YAY BUMPIN!! :)

Still hopin Basia!!!

Good Luck Lolo!

Sorry jj and Margie :(

Congrats lseekins!

Welcome and GL to the rest.

AFM: I'll pop in now and then to see who gets their BFPs, but for the most part I'll be taking a break...

9 years ago

Hi Ladies

Wow this place really blew up while I wasn't on.

Welcome to all of the new people.
to those who have already gotten their and to those still in the TWW

Lolo - FXFU this month!

Basia - Hopefully it'll turn out to be a BFP. I'm sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. FX that your new insurance will still cover the same things as the one you currently have.

Bumpin - hopefully that sticky bean decides to stay around for a while.

AFM- AF is almost over I think and thank goodness. This week has been awful from the moment she got here. I totally had a major break down on Tuesday. I think hormones combined with a crappy day at work to combine into a freak out, the likes of which DH had never seen before. He even asked me if I was sure I wasn't pregnant. on the plus side the week is almost over and a new cycle begins. wish me luck.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Congrats iseekins and bumpin!!!

I'm 9dpo today and woke up to full cramps, watery cm and a BFN :( My boobs just aren't as sore as they've been either! What does it mean???? I can't find any good answers why my cm would go from creamy to watery on day 9...anyone have any clues?

9 years ago

*dull cramps

9 years ago

Margie: right there with ya! i hope this is our time!!! :) :)

9 years ago

Took 2 6 days sooner first response tests. One last night, one tonight. I had to go to DMV this morning and didn't have time to test. I got a stupid indent line. After 4-5 minutes I ripped the second one apart and definitely saw the "indent" where color should be, but wasn't. I work next to a dollar tree. I'm thinking of just using those till I get a faint line on one. I sit here in the evenings feeling just fine but geesh, around 2pm every day I feel nauseous. No breast pain today. I did have a huge stabbing pain near my cervix area (I was sitting waiting for DEQ to open) at 8am. Happened about 4 times in a row then it went away. In the evening I run myself down about how AF is going to wreak havoc on my emotions but when 2pm rolls around the next day all I can think of is "this better be a plus, let this be worth it"

I also have a very depressed appetite. I don't crave anything. I don't want anything in my stomach but I put it in there anyway. I even turned down Nachos for dinner!

5 more days till AF could be here..

9 years ago

Linasa- girl, I'm with ya. I actually don't think i'll test tomorrow because my BFNs are stressing me out so much. I had such a crampy, tired, out-of-it, not very hungry day and I keep obsessing over the percentages of false negatives. So funny that you took a test apart, haha. I looked back at some of my previous cycles and noticed my PMS cramping usually starts at 8-9dpo and my temp usually dips down at 10dpo, so tomorrow am should tell me something. Are you taking BBT too?

My boob soreness finally came back at the end of the day- it's the one thing keeping my hopes up right now since its so out of the ordinary for me!

FX this emotional over tests and not hungry phase is a good sign for both of us! Gah the last few days are the worst!

9 years ago

Rerun & Linasa - I am right around the same time frame as you all I think. I am 10 dpo today. It is reassuring that you both have decreased appetites because I have noticed that majorly yesterday & today and that is very much out of the ordinary for me. Usually before AF it is quite the opposite. I hope you ladies get a BFP soon!

Something else very strange that is happening to me that has never happened before...the last 2 nights I have gotten to sleep just fine (super early because I'm so tired). But then both nights around 1-2am I wake up (I think from dreaming) and then I sort of fall back asleep but toss & turn until my alarm goes off. It is hard to even describe. I know I am sleeping because I am still dreaming a lot but I can feel myself tossing & turning at the same time. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone else has had this happen to them before? Very strange to me. I normally sleep pretty well all the way through the night.

for everyone!!

9 years ago

Bumpin - are your tests progressing?

Lolo - how was your IUI?

how is everybody doing today?

to all

I am patiently waiting for my blood results. No AF yet. But I have a feeling test will be negative. I did not do home pregnancy test today. Did not see the point... I will just wait for the blood results.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo