Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

awebste: Yeah, that would be nice if we had some sort of control over it!

I lOVE that name! I love babies, period.. I just can't wait to have our own and hopefully in 9 months! Do you check your cervix?

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Ladies

XOXO and Mom2be - Welcome I hope this month is your month.

Awebste - I hear you on the back to reality. I just want another day to sort myself out.

lolo - on your big family get together. We didn't have family down but we did have a bunch of friends come over. It was hectic but so worth it in the end. The important part was that everyone was fed and seemed to enjoy themselves.

Nicole - Since I'm a Canadian living in the States DH and I get the best of both worlds and get to celebrate both. it'll be nice because unlike Canadian Thanksgiving, we'll have family down. Maybe we'll even cook up a turkey or something, though DH may need some convincing.

Bumpin - Yay! I'm happy for you. Enjoy your and hopefully this month you get your .

Basia - My fingers are crossed for you. Hopefully it sticks this month. I envy you not symptom spotting this month. I think it's slowly driving me crazy second guessing myself.

AFM - no major symptoms just keep waiting. DH and I had a disagreement on when we thought I O'd, since neither of us are completely sure. I could now be on day 7 or day 9.

Does anyone know if you O on the day that you get a +OPK or is it a few days later?

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Bumpin: I don't check my cervix. I think im just too scared? And this is embarrassing...but not sure I would know what I am feeling/not feeling?

Before I got pregnant in July - I had JUST started temping - like literally 5 days before i got my bfp - so I am wondering if I should start doing that again? But don't know if its much use before I get AF?

I have been having cm everyday - like sometimes pasty white in my undies and then sometimes goopy globs when I wipe - this is similar to what happened in July right before I got my bfp - but I am 100% not getting my hopes up that our couple times of doing the deed on the cruise amounted to anything. Peeing constantly too - but I think the logical answer to this is because I am constantly thirsty, drinking all the time. I was a big symptom spotter prior to getting pregnant the first time, and I can see we are already going down that path again HAHA

9 years ago

awebste - I'm so happy that you to to see your new neice. I'm excited to meet mine she's not due until January and I probably won't get to meet her until Easter. Hopefully AF will come soon so you can start trying again.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Margie: I don't temp, but a lot of the girls say that it is 24-48 hours after. Even if you are off by 2 days, that isn't a big deal.

Thank you! I hope we all get BFPs!! :)

awebste: There is that possibility that you could have caught an egg on that cruise! What days did ya'll go? I don't think I O'd last month. We Bd'd A LOT and nothing..

If you are interested in checking your cervix, I can tell you a little about it! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Awebste- We aim to please here ;) Congrats on your niece! DH fell in love with his too, it's amazing what a little genetic recognition will do to a man ;)

Basia- got errthing crossed for you boo!!!!

Margie- LUCKY!! :P

Bumpin- horray for FCM! Get down on it girl!

AFM:
I had a female 7th grade student last year who was verrrry vocal, confident, bossy, and a tad snobby. We will call her Susie. They were presenting powerpoints on diseases and one student was absent. Susie volunteers to present her project for her. The dialogue went like this:
Susie- "I'll do it! I'll present it for her!" (Class groans)
Me- "Are you sure? It's on UTIs"
Susie-"Yea sure, I don't care, I just want to present!"
Me- "Mmmmk"
Susie -"UTI. A UTI is an infection of the urinary.... Oh no...."

She was pretty quiet the rest of the week

9 years ago

Bumpin - We BD'd EOD anyway, just in case so we should have gotten it. it just makes keeping track afterwards a bit more difficult. Also I would like to know how to check my cervix. I've read about it but I don't really know what I'm looking for.

Awebste - I found that I had to just start at some point so I started temping even though it wasn't the beginning of my cycle. if nothing else it gives me something to compare later on.

Nicole - I laughed so hard at that comment. That poor girl, she got reminded to check what she's volunteering for before she actually agrees.

9 years ago

Margie, I took a look at your chart and I would say that you O'd on cd 17. I usually O the day after my first positive, but sometimes two days later.

Glad to hear everyone had a good weekend. We were busy busy. I'm either 4 our 5 dpo. This site says 4, but FF says 5. Whatever, we'll see in a week or so. I'm not thinking this is not my month, but that's ok. We're going to start our testing in December after our vacation, so if it doesn't happen before then, at least we'll have a plan.

User Image

9 years ago

Margie: You have to be sure to check your cervix in the same position each time, either squatting or propping one leg on the tub or toilet (or whatever). I use my pointing and middle finger when checking (make sure they are clean and nails are trimmed). The cervix is very easy to scratch! You should feel something like what I think resembles a penis.. LOL. if it is high soft(like your lips) open(you will be able to put the tip of your finger in it) and wet, you are either ovulating or going to ovulate soon. If pregnancy is not achieved, the cervix lowers and becomes more firm(like the tip of your nose) and remains open and AF will show soon. Usually, when pregnancy is acheived, the cervix is harder to reach, but will remain soft and wet, but it will be closed. The timing of these events vary by each person, so after a couple months you can pretty much tell what is going on with it.

Nicole: yes ma'am!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Is the week over yet? LOL! Can't believe it's only Tuesday! I worked yesterday even though it was a Holiday here in the states as well...Columbus Day.

It's been pouring outside and part of me wishes I was home curled up on the couch with DH watching TV. The rain stopped long enough for me to run out and pick up some lunch.

Still fighting an on & off headache...should've taken something for it this morning...just forgot. I truly think it's this weather. And OMG! I am so tired! Again I blame the weather.

I took my last fertility pills this morning. Been waiting to hear from Walgreen's specialty pharmacy with regards to a HCG shot that I am supposed to take with me next Monday. They called, just waiting for them to verify with the Insurance so we can figure out costs and shipping.

awebste: Congratulations on being a first time Aunty! I love getting my baby fix in with my nephew.

Bumpin is right, there is still that slim possibility you could have caught that egg...have you tested yet this month?

Bumpin4Baby: Thanks! YAY! @ the lots of EWCM! And sounds like you are covering your basis with the BD'ing! I told DH that if we can and he's not too tired maybe we can start our EOD BD tomorrow night. If not for sure Friday morning. He starts back on his day shift tomorrow and it takes him a couple days to get used to the shift change. So he said we will play it by ear. Thankfully, tomorrow is only CD 9 and not even in my fertile window yet. this is our month!

Thanks for the cervix explanation...someone else had posted it too a few months ago but I keep forgetting about what someone should look for. I personally haven't been checking...mostly because I don't want to trim my nails...lol...took me forever to grow them out. But when I do I think about it and try to check it every once in awhile.

Basia30: This is my first month with the fertility meds and possible HCG shot. When you mention Trigger Shot is that the same thing as the HCG shot? Still learning the lingo with these things. this month works out for us!

Margie_M: Thanks! It definitely gets to be a big holiday. My in-laws like doing it at our house because we seem to have the space or at least more space than at their house...lol. There are 15 people in the family. So I was told we had to get a 25lb turkey to feed us all. I pulled it off 2 years ago. Hopefully, it will be just as successful as that year.

We will be celebrating a day later because DH "might" have to work on Thanksgiving. Works for me though...gives me an extra day to get ready for it...lol. Now just waiting to hear back from my MIL to tell me if that Friday works or if it will be that Saturday...lol.

To answer your question...you typically O the day after you have your +OPK. The only time you could O the same day is if you are at the end of your surge and you get a +OPK that morning. You might O later that day. Most women will ovulate 12-48 hours after the LH surge is detected, most common is 36 hours after the actual surge.

nicole2014: LMAO! At your 7th grade student story! Kids crack me up!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo