Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

21 - 30 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

thanks jjgibson - I hope so as well. I don't want to be poking myself for nothing haha

good luck to you as well. are you sure you are out this month?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Bfn's on hpt. Worst cramps ever. I'm just waiting for AF to show. I mean technically I'm not out yet, but really I think I am.

9 years ago

Sorry JJ.. Hang in there!

Basia: I bet that next month will def be your month!

dsin: Welcome & FXFU!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thanks Bumpin4Baby!

I doubt it is going to work out this month as we did the BD only once. However, I just found out that we will be using the precious B*** pills from next month so July would be more realistic. I am excited to BD every other day from once a month... Sorry if it is tmi.

May be July 2015 we would be in labor around the same time

User Image[/url][/url]

9 years ago

dsin: I got pg in July and only BD'd one time! There is always hope until the shows!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I don't no what is going on with my chart or my body lol.. FF says I have a poss triphasic pattern on day 23.. my temps are all over the place it jumped back up this morning to 98.31.. AF is due today.. I do have signs that she is on her way (headache,cramps and lower backache) I just dont no.. Guess I'll see what the day brings..

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

AF is here today full force. Bad cramps and it is heavy flow. Can't wait till tomorrow to see what the plan exactly is. What amount of drugs to take for how long, etc.

anybody got bfp today?

Bumpin, my sister has all three of her kids the third week in November...not on purpose, but she always said that her body was extra fertile every February so that was the only month she was able to successfully conceive.

Don't knock another July baby lol.

AFM, I got a very faint positive on FMU at 4am after a 5 hr old I guess (I pee a lot at night so its' difficult.) But I didn't trust my sleepy eyes at 4am although it was very plainly there at 7am.

I wasn't sure if it was another evap so I took one again at 730am (SMU) and it was stark white at the 10 min mark. So if there is any HCG in my system, it's very little and only showing up when pee is very concentrated. I'm going to try to hold it for 5 hrs here at work and take a FRER at lunch to see.

9 years ago

Hello ladies!

I'm not officially out for June yet, but I have fallen completely behind on the posts for that board and after finding out more info from the RE, conception isn't looking likely for that cycle.

Basia, I have heard that mucinex helps with cervical mucous. Have you heard of evening primrose oil? It's supposed to make your cervical mucous more sperm friendly and I've even read that it can help the sperm survive longer. Plus it does great things for your skin. Everything I've read says you're only supposed to take it the first half of your cycle (until ovulation). Can't imagine it would hurt to take it throughout your entire cycle, but I don't know for sure.

AFM, I got more information back from my new RE. Turns out I am MTHFR and PAI-1 genetic mutation positive. With MTHFR, my body cannot process folic acid at all. As a matter of fact, taking folic acid can really harm my body. It can cause all sorts of problems including infertility, miscarriage, depression, anxietey, thyroid problems, etc. It's estimated that 60% of the population has MTHFR so it's worth looking into if you're having similar issues. With PAI-1, my body creates micro-clots and can cause miscarriage.

So, for my MTHFR, I switched to a raw vitamin (Garden of Life Vitamin Code Raw Prenatal) that has folate instead of folic acid. And I'm taking a low dose aspirin for my PAI-1.

Endometriosis, mycoplasma infection, MTHFR, PAI-1 gene mutation, prone to tubal blockages, low progesterone, infertility, recurrent miscarriage; DH low morphology IUI rainbow baby born 08/15 (after 31 months ttc) TTC #2 Cycle 1

9 years ago

Scooby - that is great that they figured these things out :) Hopefully by switching vitamins and taking aspirin your body will get ready for a baby.
I think I will just stick with Mucinex this cycle. I know it will not affect the other drugs that I will be taking. Too many things going on this cycle. But if this one does not work I will look into that oil :) thanks and good luck

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo