Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Haha Margie, been there! I faint a lot though, especially during medical procedures (it's a condition). Once I had to get a urinary catheter placed and not only did I faint, but first I leaned over the side of the table and vomited up my breakfast all over the floor. Told that bitch nurse. :)

Blood's tapering off for me too, bumpin. Still passing some decent-sized pieces of tissue, but at least my vagina isn't a blood faucet anymore. In true irony fashion, on Tuesday I had to use the postpartum pads that I bought because my regular ones weren't cutting it.

Still haven't decided what I'm going to do about TTC this month. Feeling pretty ambivalent, especially since I know this cycle may be kind of messed up anyway.

User Image

9 years ago

Awe, I hate that you had to go through that, Marcie! I am glad that the blood is tapering off. Hope that you feel better soon so you can get back to TTC!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Hi ladies, been crazy busy all week. Hope you all are doing well. CD40 20dpo 8 days late. I'm almost positive I'm not preggo, but who the hell knows anymore right? Hopefully I will find out for sure on Monday. Either way I'll be ok, I just hate this limbo crap.

Bumpin I know how you feel, hormones are a bitch.

9 years ago

jj- are you STILL getting negatives on HPTs??

User Image

9 years ago

yes they are jj! I hope you get some answers soon! Can't believe you are that late with no BFP yet!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin- :( It will get better

Marcie- It will get better for you too! So sorry for everyone that had/has to go through something like that.

jj- Say what?? When is the last time you did an hpt or had bloodwork?

Margie- Welcome dear!

AFM- Well, the excitement is over this cycle. DH brought me lunch and is on his way out of town til next week. I felt a little better about our session this morning. Not sure if it was as "magical" as when we got the BFP as Bumpin put it. it was magical enough!

9 years ago

Haha that's right, Nicole! It only has to be magical enough

User Image

9 years ago

Jj- are you getting blood pregnancy test?

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey Ladies! I see this board has been quite busy the last couple of days.

Marcie-Happy Belated!

AFM, I'm on CD 7, according to my Ovia app I'm fertile between the 6th and the 10th. I have stocked up on OPKs and have been doing things differently this cycle. I'm hoping- and praying- this is our month. So this is what I'm doing differently:

Taking:
Fertilitea
C0Q10
Folic Acid
Bee Propolis
Royal Jelly
Prenatals
B Complex
EPO
baby aspirin
Mucinex

Gave up:
Caffeine
Alcohol

Also- Stocked up on softcups and preseed!

For Him:
Fertilaid for Men
Maca Root

I have a normal cycle, and last year the doctor told me everything was normal. I don't necessarily think we have a problem conceiving, but it's been a few months trying and I'm feeling desperate. So I figured it wouldn't hurt to try thsomething different this month.

Really hoping it works this time around...

Anyone else doing something different this cycle?

Good luck ladies!

User Image

9 years ago

I just watched this video and it made me cry. Super inspiring :)

http://foxct.com/2014/10/03/how-this-ivf-mom-to-be-reacted-to-her-ultrasound/

I did my ultrasound and bloodwork this morning. 13 follicles on the right ovary and I think 5 of left (they always have issue finding the left one). Waiting for the phonecall this afternoon to hear when I need to return for additional bloodwork and/or ultrasound. Also they might increase my medication dosage.

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo