Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Lolo- hey hey!

Awebste- so sorry :( glad the board brings you comfort.

Bumpin- Ding dong the witch is gone!

AFM- I'll change my avatar back to my pic and leave it up for a while. I don't have hardly any visible on Facebook.

I think you can also just upload pics to this message box via an image tag, if it's on the Internet and don't want to change your avatar.

9 years ago

aww so sorry lolo!!! i know it's absolutely no consolation, but at least your insurance covers infertility stuff. mine doesn't cover anything like that, so if we don't get pregnant naturally (or just with clomid or something), it'll be on to adoption. DH and I really want to adopt eventually as well, but i still hope to be pregnant at least once!

User Image

9 years ago

Basia30 & nicole2014: Thanks! And to you too!

AFM: Mother nature is definitely not being very kind to me today. Now that I have an U/S set up for Thursday I feel like I am starting to get a UTI. So friggin typical. I have never really had one and hopefully it's not. The doctors and I thought I had one once a few years back but the tests came back clean. So they put me on meds anyways just to be safe. After lunch I am going to call up and make sure this infection isn't going to cause a riff in our plans and "hopefully" they will just give me something for it anyways. I doubt it though. that it goes away quickly.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

marcie_pants: Thanks! Oh believe me I am very relieved that the Insurance is covering everything. I know how lucky I am. I was just really hoping I didn't have to go this route. *SIGH* Oh well. Like you said at least it's covered. Adoption isn't a plan for us. Although I would love to be able to do it...it's just too expensive to go that direction. I have heard many women go the adoption route because they were struggling to get pregnant and then after they adopt...guess what?! They get pregnant!

Good for you though! Adoption really is sweet to do. Many kids and babies needs homes. My baby brother was adopted from Russia at the age of 8. He was a handful but now I keep forgetting he was adopted...lol.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

marcie_pants: I am in the same boat with you about insurance. It sure does hurt the pocket book! But adoption is awesome I used to be a juvenile probation officer and always found it SO sad most of the kids were there because of there "lack" of parents. There are a lot of kids who need a loving home.

lolo: I am sorry about the . I am still waiting for mine to arrive...which it will....now that I have said it out loud. I am with you on feeling blue. I took a pregnancy test this weekend, negative of course, and just sat and cried. My son (2) was forced to cuddle most of the morning .

9 years ago

Lolo-- I totally hear you on the expensive! If infertility stuff was covered under insurance, i would definitely go that way first. But since it'll likely be the same price (if not more for infertility treatment), if it comes down to it, we'll go the adoption route. DH and I have already taken a couple of classes to adopt from foster care. We abandoned that plan for the time being because there's SO MUCH heartache (and our social worker was a total BIA), and I wasn't ready for it. Hopefully the next time around (whenever that will be), I'll have more emotional fortitude!! :)

User Image

9 years ago

Ok Nicole, I figured out how to do it!! This is me lol.

9 years ago

marcie_pants: I have some friends who are doing that...or something like it. They can't afford straight up adoption. So, they are trying to become Foster Parents with the request of adoptable babies. Then I think she said after so long you can adopt the child you have under your care for much cheaper. I have no idea how it works but I am kinda waiting to see how she and her DH do it and in a few years if we still can't get PG...MAYBE, if it's still affordable, we will look into it. But I can see where the heartbreak could definitely come into play as well.

to you!

AFM: I have an appt tomorrow morning to have a urine sample done to see if there is an infection. This is when I hope they find something so I am not in pain anymore. But thankfully, it will not interfere with Thursdays appt.

9 years ago

Lolo, do you think it's a UTI? Those are no fun at all!! Hope they sort you out soon doll.

9 years ago

Not the best pic of me but its the only one I have.. Here I am!

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo