Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

701 - 710 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Linasa - Congrats!!! That is so wonderful!! You are giving me hope because the symptoms/non symptoms you described are a lot like what I am experiencing!! Very happy for you!

Lolo - Thank you so much for the sweet words!! I hope that your test goes well on Friday also!! I will be praying for you that this is your month!! I also agree that you hosting Thanksgiving will be a great distraction. I am very glad the holidays are coming up, it is my favorite time of year.

Good luck to everyone that is testing this week or starting their TWW!! It is so nice to have this group of ladies to share all of our worries & joys with.

AFM - I am expecting AF today or tomorrow. I am hoping she doesn't show of course, but I'm not getting my hopes up. I did have a very strange nauseaus spell last night but it didn't last very long. Still super emotional, but I think that may be more self induced than hormone induced.

Hope you ladies have a great Tuesday!

9 years ago

Linasa: Congrats on the BFP!!!

KashaSasha: FXFU that you get your BFP this week!!!!

9 years ago

Hey girl :)

Congrats to BFPs!!!

So I talked to Dr and we are not doing IUI this month. We will do exploratory laparoscopy to see if there is a reason for those crazy cramps. I just hope I don't have to wait long for the procedure.

We are still trying this month but without any drugs and medical help.

to everyone

to those in TWW

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Basia - good luck! Hopefully you can get some answers this month.

Lolo - fingers crossed for you!!

Welcome to all the newbies!

Congrats to the BFPs!!!

AFM, I didn't bother testing this weekend cause I was still having the random spotting and cramping. I think AF is officially here today. Which means I'm out for July. Bummed but not really surprised. I wasn't feeling well during my fertile week so we didn't really get much bding in. But new cycle so get to start fresh! Going to try the same mindset this month and just let it happen. This is the last cycle for a while that we we won't have to plan BDing. Starting December DH is away for training during the week and I will only get to see him on the weekends unless I drive all the way to his hotel. Good luck to everyone!

User Image

9 years ago

BTW, I started the "August 2015 Babies!!!!" topic for those of us who are out for July.

User Image

9 years ago

Good morning ladies!!

dsinha: It could be stress that is causing you to be late. Which all sorts of things can make you late. FX that you see a BFP soon!

Asia: Welcome! It is still pretty early for you to get discouraged! :)

Kelley: Sorry AF got you!

TT: HAPPY !!

lolo: Thanks sweetie & I hope you will join me soon as well!!

xoxo: Thank you! I am over the moon! :)

cryslynn: I didn't have near as many symptoms this month before my BFP other than cramping and heartburn! You aren't out yet!

Kasha: Welcome & FXFU!!

linasa: You should join me at CMP under July Babies 2015, of course I still like to lurk here, too to support my girls!

aceron: FX &

Mistique: You are not out yet, dear!

Michelley: FX for !!

basia: I truly hope that you get some answers and maybe, just maybe, you will get pg on your own this cycle!!

Danielle: Sorry the got you!! August is a good month!!

AFM: 4 weeks today! I can't believe that tomorrow is already one week since I have gotten my BFP! I really hope that means that the next 4 weeks go by quickly so I can check on baby bean!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Congrats to everyone who has gotten their BFP...that is an awesome feeling.

To everyone who is with me on the TWW hopefully it passes quickly with a ton of bfps.

AFM: I have a question...I take my bbt every morning.....BUT since ovulation my temp hasn't been as high as past OD days. Has anyone else experience this. Ex. usually run about 98.2 to 98.5. This cycle been running 97.9 to 98.1.

9 years ago

congrats to all the BFPs! I hope it's contagious :)

NikkiN: are you on any fertility drugs? I ask because my temps have been all over the place on my clomid cycles (currently on my 4th round, after a missed miscarriage and a CP). Sometimes I think I shouldn't bother tempting anymore... but yes, I'm experiencing the same thing you describe. I'm just assuming is the clomid or possibly the trigger shot...
Lower temps after O could also mean low levels of progesterone, but everybody's temps are different so maybe that's not your case.

Good luck to everyone, hope we all get our bfp soon!

9 years ago

Hey Everyone,

I am so excited about the BFPs!! Hopefully we will be seeing a lot more in the next couple of weeks!!

Basia - I hope you are feeling better! Hopefully your doctor can give you some answers and peace of mind.

Yumet - FXd for you that you had implantation spotting and this is your month.

Aiedahelmi - Welcome! Hopefully next month is your month unless you get a nice surprise and it's THIS month! :)

Aletheok - Welcome! I'll be waiting with you in the long TWW. I'm ovulating today (I think).

Awebste - Hoping you have a normal cycle this month. That's great that your husband is so supportive and excited! I'm grateful that I have a husband who is too because not everybody does. Hoping this is your month.

Michelley - FXd AF stays away and this is your month. You're so close so don't lose hope.

NikkiN - I'm right there with you on the start of the TWW. Hoping it passes quickly with a wonderful BFP at the end!

Bumpin - I'm so glad for you!! I hope I get to join you this month. Have you told anyone yet? I have already planned how I'm going to surprise DH and our boys. Now, all I need is a BFP!!

Asia888 - Welcome!! I cave every month around 8DPO and usually test every morning with a $ store test. :) FX you get a nice surprise this week.

Kelley - I'm sorry AF showed. Hoping next month is the one for you!!

Xoxo - Praying this is your month!

TTClate - Hoping you get that positive OPK soon!! A baby announcement will be a wonderful Christmas surprise!! I'm praying it happens for you.

Lolo - FXd this is your month and the dream doesn't mean anything.

Cryslynn - Don't worry about the symptoms. Most of the early ones are from hormone adjustments. :) I don't usually get noticeable pregnancy symptoms until 5 or 6 weeks. Don't lose hope. It's not over until AF arrives.

WhileImWaiting - Yay for O day. We're going through the TWW together.

Dsinha - Keep testing! FXd you get that positive soon!

Linasa - Congratulations!!!

Aceron - FXd that you get that BFP! This is our month!!

Mistique - FXd this is still your month! Having a 3rd July baby would be pretty cool! All of our babies are within 44 days (July 25 - Sept 6). We have one BIG birthday party right in the middle. :)

Kasha - Hoping that rude comment is a good sign. :)

Danielle - I'm sorry AF showed today. Hugs!! Enjoy not having to plan this new cycle and hopefully it's the one.

Wow!! This board has grown. I hope I didn't leave anybody out. If I did I'm sorry! I didn't realize how many are just starting the TWW. This is going to be an exciting 2 weeks. I hope Bumpin and Linasa's BFPs are just the beginning of the many to come. FXd for everyboyd waiting! Congratulations for the BFPs!! Hugs to those this wasn't your month - don't give up it's coming soon!

AFM - I think I'm Oing today. If not, it should be tomorrow. I temp so I'll know in the next day or so. I'm hoping to be like Bumpin and get an early BFP. We have a big Family trip to Six Flags planned for November 8th. It would be really neat to announce it then.

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Thank you, Anotherbaby!! DH, my best friend, my MIL (bc she called me out on it) and my sister are the only ones that know. I will not be telling anyone else until I see the HB and that everything is going well! FX that you will be joining me very soon!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo