Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

811 - 820 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

lolo: It will be, girl!! Crossing everything for ya!! Did you test this morning?

aceron: My IB with DD and my last pg was bright red! FX that is what it is!! :)

another: I know and I am so ready!! I just don't think I could have felt comfortable with my last OB. It is a relief that they are so helpful!

awebste: WHOOP-WHOOP!!! FXFU!!

TT: When are you testing?

Margie: YAY for DH wanting to BD! Hope you catch the EGGY! :)

AFM: I am hungry and tired and my bbs hurt like hell! That is all! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Margie: glad to see you popped back!!! hoping that you catch that egg this month!! looks like you will be joining me in the tww shortly! :)

9 years ago

Has anyone used/know someone who has used FertilAid (for men, or women, or both). Trying to use some natural approaches before I go back to the doctor for help. All the "success stories" online seem like paid advertisements ;)
Thanks!

User Image User Image

9 years ago

awebste - I hope so. I feel like the first half of this cycle is dragging on a lot longer than the TWW ever could... Then again I say that now, next week I might feel different.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Who is testing this week or next?? Share what day and how many DPO you will be so we can encourage and cheer you on. :)

I'm hoping to hold out until Thursday when I'll be 9DPO.

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Team- my husband started taking fertilaid after my miscarriage in July. I figured it couldn't hurt and if it helps make strong sperm it's worth a shot :).

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Anotherbaby- I'm 5 DPO today and planning on holding out on testing for another week at 12 DPO. But let's face it, I will probably break down and test at 10 DPO

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

planning to test Nov 14 at 12 DPO

I am going to keep up with temping as well and if i notice a drop in temp I likely won't test at all and just wait for AF. since it will only be my 2nd cycle after a loss I am unsure how many days of a cycle I will now be having, so I am going to rely on the temp and then if I make it to 12 DPO with a high temp I will test. 12 DPO was the earliest I got a BFP in July when I was pregnant so I think that's reasonable.

9 years ago

Hi ladies,
I'm 10 dpo today and I think I'm going to hold out till AF is due (Monday, 15 dpo). The thing is my boyfriend and I are going away for the weekend and I don't want to stress ourselves out while we're away. I know it sounds nuts, but I've had a couple of CPs so I know that if I got a faint positive I would be a nerve wreck anyway...
Good news is that my temps went up a tad yesterday and today they were still up, so my chart is starting to look better. FX!

9 years ago

Aletheok and LOLO- We are cycle buddies. I am also on OD 9. I am trying very hard to wait until Monday too! Its so hard not to cave in aletheok. Lets hang in there together!

LOLO- I completely understand how frustrating family can be! We currently live with my in-laws waiting on our new house to finish. By the way had I known it would take this long to get into our house, I NEVER would have agreed to it even if we are saving crazy amounts of money. This morning I found out my MIL ate my soup I was taking to work! grrr

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo