Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Nicole: YAY!! Happy Bd'ing!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I figured a new name, new positivity!!!!

I always feel both happy and anxious when I see ewcm. I know it's go time but also the start of most of my TTC related stress.

9 years ago

Someday- YES. I can deal with the tww pretty well actually. The "will we, won't we" regarding BDing stresses me out!

9 years ago

Oh man my uterus is killing. And SO MUCH tissue/clots coming out :( The bright side is that I can take advil? yeah, that's all i've got as far as a bright side. Tomorrow's my birthday, and pretty sure it's going down as Worst Birthday Ever for me.

User Image

9 years ago

Marcie - I have really bad cramps and my Dr told me to take 800mg of Advil 3 times a day. it helps. that is the maximum safe dosage.
Just make sure you take it with food so your stomach does not start hurting from the pills.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

I did blood work this morning. They just called me and told me that follistim is working slowly and to keep my dosage as it is. Also, they moved my ultrasound and blood work from Thursday to Friday. They just said that since my estrogen levels are still low that most likely they will not be able to see things clearly on Thursday and that Friday is better. Oh well... as long it is working

marcie: so sorry hun.. :( I didn't even pass tissue when I had my MC, just clots. Couldn't imagine how terrible that must be. I hope you feel better QUICK!

Basia: Glad that it is working for you!! This will be your month, I just know it!

AFM: I am still waiting for something to happen here. I still do not have a flow yet. Left a tampon in for 3 hours and only a little bit of brown. Nothing at all when I wipe. This is pissing me off. Maybe I can talk DH into BD to see if that will help get things going.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Thank you Bumpin - Also I do the same thing with tampons before AF - I am not sure if that is healthy or not...
Bumpin it might be a good idea to BD and hopefully something happens.

Bumpin I always know that if af is trying to come, if I bd AND finish she will come within a few hours. Not sure if this works for everyone but it happens every time for me. You have to finish though to get your uterus contracting along with the agitation from the bd. Lol. Sorry a little tmi.

User Image

9 years ago

I hope that it is ok, LOL. That is the only way I can tell what is going on up there.. I am going to try to talk him into it. I am sure that he isn't going to find that sexy, haha. "Hey babe, can we do it so that I can start my period and possibly bleed all over you?" LMAO. that is gross.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo