Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Looks like it was a false pos... Tested this morning with wondfo, answer, and frer and got neg on all. I knew it was too good to be true.

9 years ago

Well the wondfo looks maybe pos, but its lighter than yesterday.

9 years ago

Congrats JJ!!! I see two lines as well!!

Nicole & Margie: Boo for temp drops.. :( FX for no AF.

AFM: 5 dpo, I think. Sore boobs warm to the touch, acne, headache, heartburn and mild cramping. I have had these symptoms before with no BFP so I'm trying to not think into them much. I'm proud of how relaxed I have been this cycle.. SO FAR.. usually I don't get all flustered until the second week anyway. I will definitely be using Opks next cycle instead of driving myself crazy with when I o'd. Lol.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Ah, damn jj! I was all excited over here..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I don't know what to think. The wondfo from the morning is barely visable...like lighter than last night. I thought fmu was supposed to be better.

9 years ago

It is supposed to be. I have heard that your levels can change i
on a dime and being this early it could just drop a tad and wouldn't have enough hcg to register, so don't get too discouraged yet. Try again tomorrow or later today holding your pee for a few hours.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

I feel totally wrecked :(

9 years ago

I'm so sorry Jj. It looked really good yesterday. Maybe the wonderfo will stay BFP and get darker later on today. Keeping my FXFU.

AFM- I'm really confused. My temp dropped but only a little bit. I thought I had some spotting last night but it was only when I first wiped and it went away soon after. This morning DH and I BD'd and then I had more spotting and I figured my AF had arrived but it stopped again. Usually when DH and I BD around this time I start my AF shortly after.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

jj: praying that if you test again that the line gets darker and that the one bfn was a fluke. fxfu! :)

Bumpin: fxfu as well that all those signs are gearing up for a bfp! proud of you for staying calm - we all know how hard it can be to not work ourselves up during the tww.

Nicole & Margin: still having faith that AF will not show and that it will just take few extra days for that BFP to show up!

afm: HALLELUJAH!!! today AF has made her grand entrance! we have finally managed to bleed! i thought for sure my eyes were playing tricks on me when I went to the washroom and there was a speck of blood on my undies....but once i wiped AF is making her debut after 4 long months and I have to say I have never been this thankful to see her. Now we see how long she is going to last and get in gear to start BD'ing as soon as she makes her exit. if all goes well she will be in and out in 4 days (like my cycle was before) and we will still have a chance at a July baby.

question: i have put a pad on now that i noticed the bleed - should I count today as day 1 of my cycle or do i absolutely need to wait until im full on flowing before its day 1? In the past i have always counted the moment i see blood as day 1 of my period - but the homepage definition has me second guessing....

thank you all so much for the prayers and thoughts as I went through this long and agonizing few weeks of getting over the miscarriage and waiting to start another cycle - i cannot express how much it means to have women who truly understand.

i am celebrating today with a glass of wine - which will hopefully be my last for awhile. :)

9 years ago

jj-

Margie-

awebste- Personally, if I'm bleeding enough for it to show up on a pad, I count that as Day 1. Sometimes, I'll start lightly in the afternoon or evening, then have a heavier flow with cramps the next day. If I needed a pad that afternoon/evening, I count it as CD1. If it's only there when I wipe, I'll count the next day as CD1. Again, that's just me

Bumpin- I'm glad you're feeling bad LOL! Because that's a good thing in this twisted world!

AFM- No AF STILL. I hate this! I'm getting cramps off and on and CM has definitely picked up. Wish it would get here already! BFN on FRER this morning.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo