Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Ugh... Still bfn and no AF
I will call my nurse today to see if I should stop progesterone.
If AF does not show her face till Saturday, I have blood test that day.
Frustrating... I guess 3rd IUI for me :( I am not looking towards daily hormonal injections.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

not a good day for me :(

Still sick.. going to see a Dr. today.

My body is messing with me. I had small crams in the past few days today I had this weird feeling in my uterus like the wall was being pulled and then nothing. No spotting, no cramps (as of now) and stupid BFN. Also I was a bit nauseous this morning before I ate but that might be just bc I am sick and my body is just failing me :(
Sorry for the pity party here

The line got DARKER! I think it's safe to say, I'M PREGNANT!!! Please stick little bean!!

I just know I have to be off on my DPO. I feel like 8-9 DPO is kinda early for a BFP. I wish I knew for sure.

I will reply to everyone when I get to work and get sit and read everything, just couldn't wait to tell you girls!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin - that is such great news!!! I imagine you are just glowing this morning!

Basia - I am so sorry that you are still not feeling good. I will be praying that your day gets better and that you get your BFP soon!

9 years ago

Congrats Bumpin!!! Wishing u a H&H 9 months!

Michelley-welcome! I just finished my 3rd cycle of clomid so If you have any questions I can try to answer based on my experience.

While- Sextravaganza-love it! I am on CD 8 so we will be starting our Sextravaganza this weekend! Gosh I hope we catch the egg this time. This cycle marks an official 1 year of trying and I'm 39 so that's all I hear is Tick...Tick

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTClate - Thank you! I do have a few questions if you don't mind. did you have any side effects that you noticed while taking the dose or right after? also, my doc told me to take it on days 5-9 of my cycle and then I would most likely ovulate sometime in days 12-15. I noticed a slight pinch on my right side abdomen on day 13 or 14 but other than that, my ovulation day is just a prediction based on my cycle. I have heard that OPK's can be misleading when taking clomid. Do you have a way to better pinpoint your ovulation day? Good luck on your upcoming sextravaganza!! Hopefully this will be your month!!

9 years ago

Of course Michelley! The only thing I noticed while taking it was I got headaches on the days I took it (I took CD 3-7). I started using OPK's on CD 9 the other 2 cycles (and I will start tomorrow for this cycle) and haven't had any issues with the clomid affecting them. I think as long as you take a day or 2 later you are fine. But I also temp. But that's all I do to pinpoint ovulation. During ovulation though I had major O pains on my ovaries. To the point it was uncomfortable bad walking was difficult. So we will see what happens this cycle at ovulation. I also get moody on it, especially after ovulation. My first cycle I had some brown spotting on the days I took it, my second cycle I didn't but this cycle I did have a little spotting. Hopefully that helps! I don't think it's changed my cycle at all. My first cycle I took it I got pregnant but that ended in MC and my last cycle AF was right on. Some notice it extends their cycle. On 50 mg so maybe that's why.

Good luck!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTClate - I am so glad I asked you about the side effects! I got headaches daily, but not until after my predicted ovulation. The last couple days I have been extremely moody. One minute I'm irritated & pissed & the next I'm super sensitive (my husband is loving it btw) so I was thinking that all had to do either with the clomid or the surge of hormones after ovulation. I am very sorry to hear about your MC. I can imagine that is very hard. I will be praying that you get your BFP soon!! I think next cycle I will try an OPK! Thank you for the great advice & input!

9 years ago

Michelley - I did Clomid CD 3-7. Had small hot flashes from it (nothing bad) and I was a bit moody. So I finished my Clomid on CD#7 and I took OPK on CD#9 - it was negative, on CD#10 it was positive. I called Dr. and told them that I don't think this is right and I was correct. They did bloodwork the next day and told me that my LH base line was very high. I usually get first positive OPK on CD#15. The cycle that I was on Clomid I got my True Positive OPK on CD#17.

Thanks girls!! I am very excited!! :)

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo