Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

541 - 550 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies. I have a question hopefully someone here can answer. I ovulated 10 days ago and I'm due this coming Monday or Tuesday. I have sore bb's, nausea at night, trouble sleeping, gas, and sticky cm on my panties yesterday and today. Is sticky cm a sign of pregnancy at this stage?

User Image

9 years ago

Heey Danielle! How have you been?

lseekins: Congrats to you! ! Pass that baby dust around! LOL.

GB: Everyone experiences different CM and could very well be good sign for you! If nothing else, your symptoms are sounding pretty promising!

AFM: I bet I have peed 20 times today! I bet the water bill here at work will be a record breaker.. The bulb in the restroom actually blew! I have only had one bottle of water and a Dr. Pepper all day. If this keeps up, I will be putting my precious urine to good use and POAS by week's end! LOL.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin4Baby: Thanks! I left that Dr's office with a huge grin on my face...so glad it fell within the time frame of DH being home. I just keep praying this month works out...I don't think I can go through another month of stress worrying if DH is working until the last minute...you know?

Hope the frequent peeing is a good sign!

Holly860: Glad that the doctor is investigating. I look forward to hearing what the test results are tomorrow...keep us posted. I know I have to lose weight too. It is definitely not an easy thing to do. My goal was to walk more over the summer and eat better. Never did get into a routine for walking but I think I did eat better. And yet I never lost any weight...didn't gain that much though either. But thankfully my cycles seem to be normal. We both get our BFP's and/or lose the weight.

The doc suggested weight watchers for me too except I just can't afford to keep up with it...I need to find something cheaper that I can do than spending member fees to lose weight. Hoping that counting calories would be enough...I did that a couple years ago and I did lose weight on it...just sadly I stopped and slowly gained some of it back.

DanielleH13: I agree the MyFitnessPal app is a great app...just wish I was better with it. Maybe I will try again and hope that this time works.

lseekins: Hopefully the blood work confirms it!

GB1020: Bumpin is right, everyone's bodies are different. CM is different for everyone, some experience it and some are dry. I wish there was an easy symptom to point out and say, "Yep, you are definitely pregnant!" The only true symptom is if you're late and get a BFP. And sadly some of these ladies can say that being late makes no difference either. And hope this is it for you!

AFM: I am getting anxious! This week can't go by fast enough...LOL! Tonight DH and I are supposed to BD. DH was a bit shocked and annoyed that I told him we were still going to have to BD tonight and Sat night...he thought the IUI was going to be enough. Granted if the IUI was on Wed then we wouldn't BD tonight. Men don't they ever think?! I explained to him that the IUI was not the same as an IVF and that all the IUI is, is concentrated sperm being directly put into the uterus and that there is no guarantee. I think he finally understood. He was just so tired last night from work...he has a hard time when his shifts change from nights to days and days to nights. I know I couldn't do it.

Just glad that my day is almost over.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

hey girls :) I just want you all to know that I am reading your posts. I got really sick today and my headache is soooooo bad... just thinking about writing these simple words hurts... I try to stay away from medicine except Tylenol (which is not helping at all) till I find out if I am pregnant or not.
I am thinking about all of you and keeping my fingers crossed for you

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Basia30: Awww, I hope you feel better real soon. I'm with you on the Tylenol...as soon as I O that is the only meds I take except for what the doc wants me to take. Hang in there!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Yeah ... I might go to Dr tomorrow.... hopefully they will give me something that is safe for me to take (just in case)

Heeey Bumpin! I'm doing good. Just hanging in there. My tummy troubles seem to have calmed down a bit. I did take 2 tests this past weekend. 1 was a smudge (not helpful) and the other was negative. Fingers crossed that it was just a strong ovulation and we caught the egg!

Basia - I hope you start to feel better soon. I get really bad headaches and normally the only thing that works is bayer migraine but that is obviously a big no no when I'm pregnant.

Lolo - fingers crossed for you this week!! I don't know if the myfitnesspal app worked for me this time because I was finally just fed up with the yo yo weight situation or what. But its worked and occasionally I get lazy and don't use it but then I make sure to get back into it. All this TTCing has kept me a bit distracted but I have still managed to drop some lbs. (THANKFULLY!)

lseekins - congrats!!

GB1020 - I have so much CM regularly that I get so confused trying to figure out where I am in my cycle by checking it. So I just don't bother.

User Image

9 years ago

Still at home sick :(. I am pretty sure I got sinus infection. On top of that I am cramping since last night. I did not test this morning. Will wait and see what happens. I will test for sure tomorrow morning unless AF shows up.

Hi! I'm 46 had my last menstrual Oct 5, I'm 8 dpo. I used Clomid day 2 of cycle for 5 days.I have sore nipples and am starting to feel tired...hopefully I'm blessed this time;)

9 years ago

Thank you very much ladies!!

1st day of missed period today. Appointment is at 2:20 PM today. So excited!

I hope to gain some friends during this, since we are keeping quiet until 12 weeks, I'll need someone to speak to about this!

and baby dust to everyone!!

First 10/16/2014! Trying since April 2014. User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo