Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

xoxo and mom2be - welcome aboard!

Lolo, awebste, & Margie- Got ya! Yea, our Thanksgiving is at the end of November here in the states :) I'm sure it will be great, Lolo!

9 years ago

Yes it was Canadian thanksgiving this past weekend - so busy celebrating with friends and family. But it was a great weekend and now back to reality = work - blah!

Sadly - no AF yet....this thursday will be 4 weeks since the surgery so maybe still a little early. I thought for sure she was coming yesterday with the weird cramps I was having. I was having subtle gushing (like AF feels like) I naturally went to look it was just a small amount CM.

I don't think the waiting is going to get any easier...I am becoming increasingly impatient....lol it has to happen sooner or later!

9 years ago

Heeeyy!!

Happy late Thanksgiving to you guys!!

lolo: So glad you are feeling better!!

sheebee: welcome to our virtual insanity! :)

mom2b: You should still have a chance at a late July baby! :)

awebste: Start your AF NOW!! LOL. It was worth a try. :) I bet you start within the next week. I felt the same way waiting on mine!

xoxo: Heeyy!!

kelley: Heeyy! Glad you came over to this board. You won't ever find any other girls that are this supportive and awesome!

Margie: We have been BDing every other day since Af left. Probably going to keep at it until this weekend just to cover our window. I have faith that this is our month!

Nicole: I literally LOL'd at that post. I catch myself all the time using TTC lingo. It becomes a real habbit. That is why I am so glad to have you girls that understand!

BASIA: Where are you girl?? How are you feeling??

AFM: EOD is tomorrow and I have had very little FCM. It is really disappointing. We are still BDing every other day just to cover our window. I have already been getting AF like cramps. I am not sure why though. I am hoping that FCM will pick up. I had quite a bit on Friday, which was CD 11, but not much after. I guess I will find out in 2 weeks!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin - I am here :) I have been reading all the posts :) BDing every 2 days - good for you girl :)

I am doing good. My boobs are hurting as hell. But that is probably due to the trigger shot and progesterone I have been applying.
I stopped temping and I am just taking easy - nothing I can do at this point but just wait patiently :)
I will be taking pregnancy test on Thursday - to see if the trigger shot is out of my system. I just don't want to test on DPO 13 or 14 and seeing a positive test bc trigger shot is still in my system. I want it to see it go away.
Nicole - I completely agree with using DH, TTC shortcuts... I was even talking to a friend at work about UTI and said IUI haha - I don't think she got it (good)
Lolo - I am glad you are feeling better :)

Welcome new girls :) and good luck to everyone

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Basia: YAY! I think the best thing that we can do is try to relax and let nature do it's thing. My boobs are hurting today too. I know it is bc I am about to O. I am not sure what is going on in my uterus, but there is defintley something. I keep getting cramps and a pulling feeling. It is way too early to symptom spot, but it is obviously happening..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin - I am skipping symptom spotting this cycle :) no way I can do that with all the crazy hormones in my body
I usually do symptom spot all the time... my boobs are hurting so bad that it is difficult not to notice - poor DH can't get even close to them without me yelling at him haha

That is good! I know it is hard not to SP.. Esp when you have strong symptoms.

I really think I might be Oing right now. The only thing throwing me off is the back pain. Feels a lot like AF, but it is way to early for that. I should have used OPKs..

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

you probably are ovulating :) YEY get to BDing some more :)

OMGEEZ!! Funny how things can change so quickly! I just had a LOT of EWCM.. :) I am SOOO excited!!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

this forum makes me so happy!

Bumpin - bahahaha - I wish it worked on command!!! I am thinking late this week or into next week we might have some success - that would put me right in the window of when it is typically expected back the 4-6 week mark - next Thursday would be 5 weeks. So here's hoping!

IF I have AF by next week we still have some time to get in some BD'ing for the end of the month. Yesterday at thanksgiving my brother and sister in law brought their new baby - my DH and both got to hold her and the look on my husbands face was priceless - let's just say he's super committed to trying again immediately!!! lol Needless to say she is super cute - and super cute name: our little Vienna! First time aunt and uncle so we are pretty excited!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo