Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

121 - 130 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Marcie HAPPY BDAY GIRL !!!!!

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Happy Birthday Marcie!!!

Nicole, Yay for BD!! My CM changes throughout the day too. I usually only see egg whites at night. Kinda weird. I don't know though if your fertility changes throughout the day. that you caught that egg!

Well I still have a week until ovulation.... ugh this seems like it takes forever... My temps are staying very steady which is good but I'm still so far out I don't think it matters. I took an opk yesterday to see if I've even started getting ready to ovulate but it was stark white so I guess not lol. I started the mucinex this morning to improve my cm. We'll see if that works or not. Hope everyone has a good day. :)

User Image

9 years ago

Nicole - my cm changes a lot during my fertile period. It's usually ewcm for the most part but the consistency and color of it can change as well as the amount. I am curious because this month I didn't have as much quantity but it happened over more days. I also always have blood tinged ewcm or it's at least orange due to ovulation spotting. Why can't this all be sooooooo easy - take a test that says that you are ovulating and that your ewcm is perfect?!

Happy Birthday Marcie

RPope - I did the mucinex thing many times to see if it would help and it definitely did. I already have good ewcm but it made it less globby (TMI) and more uniform if that makes sense. I thought maybe my ewcm was too thick but I think I am other issues keeping me from seeing that darn BFP! Good luck, hopefully that little added "ingredient" does the trick

Darn..I was so exited to maybe get another round of bding in last night but when we all got home, dh tells me he has to wake up early. Looks like my only hope is one random session about 3-4 days before my O date. Stranger things have happened. I'm going to focus on the next cycle instead of the TWW.

9 years ago

Good morning girls!

RPope: LOL. I can relate to that as well.. When should I start taking the Mucinex if I were to try it this cycle?

Basia: Peanut M&Ms sound really amazing right now. I always crave something sweet right before I start.

Marcie: HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

Nicole: YAY for ! LOL. You trying to get laid.. oh me, that is funny! Keep your chin up girly!

someday: Hopefully you will get some more BD'ing in before O. It is hard to get our men to understand that we only have a very short amount of time to do the deed.

AFM: CD2!! AF finally came last night and I am so happy that it did! It hasn't been too bad so far. If I were to conceive this cycle, my EDD would be July 7th. That is the day before my DD bday. How in the world could my cycle have gotten so screwed up that it would make it the day before her bday? Just my luck.. I am still going to try though. I want this too bad.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin I'm sure your DD won't mind too much sharing her birthday and I'm so glad AF finally showed up for you.

I actually got the mucinex info from Basia. I'm starting a full week before expected ovulation. I usually only get one or two "wipes" with egg white cm and that is usually 2-3 days before I actually O so I'm really hoping the mucinex will help with that. I'm taking two doses a day. One in the morning and one at night. If anyone knows if I should take more please let me know.

We're really hoping this is our cycle because my husband turns 30 around the time we would find out and he really wants to announce it at his birthday party lol.

User Image

9 years ago

Thank you & I may try that and OPKs. When do you start using OPKs? Sorry about all the questions, just not sure and I wanted to be a little more prepared this time.

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

Bumpin - this is what I got from a friend who got pregnant on her 3rd IUI - that was also the IUI she used Mucinex
"They say to start it five days before you ovulated, it is not an exact
science because you are not exactly sure when you are going to ovulate since each cycle is different., so I would just estimate but I waited until I finished Clomid. I finish Clomid on day 9 and started the mucinex on day 12, I had the iui on day 16. I took it the day of the iui and the day after then I stopped. All it does is thin out your mucus so it is easy for the sperm to break free. I took two a day. Once in the morning and once in the afternoon.
I didn't tell my doctor I was taking it because I knew it didn't matter.
When my friend at work took it, she did tell her doctor and her doctor said that it was fine and no big deal so that is why I didn't ask mine."

OPKs - if you got some cheap OPKs I would start about 5 days or more before you predict your Ovulation. You never know when it will turn positive.

Hi Everyone! I will try to reply more fully later, but I wanted to make sure that those of you using mucinex, just make sure you drink a lot of water!! It can dehydrate you and cause other issues with your body if you take it too long and/or don't drink enough water. So lots and lots of water and it will definitely thin out any mucus in your body! Promise.

User Image

9 years ago

Mucinex works for some people and does not for others. So Who knows how your body will react to it.

I actually feel like I have staffed nose/back of my throat with mucus just sitting there (yucky) so I hope the Mucinex will at least help with that :) I just don't want to take it now when I am on Follistim. Not taking a chance of drugs not agreeing with each other (if it is even possible in this case).

I agree with Basia. I start taking opk's about a week before O. For a 28 day cycle the clear blue digital opk's told me to test with fmu starting at day 10. I forgot this morning but I'll start tomorrow. I think all of them are a little different so I'd read the instructions carefully. Some say fmu, some say other times of the day. I know I O on cd 17 most of the time so I'm not in a big hurry but if you ovulate earlier then you probably want to make sure to start testing at the right time.

User Image

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo