Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

631 - 640 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Danielle

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Called my doctor's office this morning since I still hadn't heard back on my day 21 progesterone level. Spoke with a nurse who looked up my info and she said that my results are in but that my doctor is out today so she would send them to another doc in the practice and call me when that doc gets back with her. I know the nurses can't just tell you what it was but I sure wish they could!! I have had lots of good news today on other stuff in my life so I am hoping I get good news on this too! I am hoping that it shows that I definitely ovulated!!

Good luck to everyone else awaiting some kind of test result today!!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Thank you all for you support! My DH also wanted to make sure I thanked you ladies. He is so glad I found this site and you all.

Basia30: Thanks! You were so right! Didn't hurt at all...had cramps later but besides that...not so bad.

You see your BFP today! My temps have been very high too. Which has to be from the shot right? When you finally O'd after the shot did it ever dip? Starting to wonder if there is even a point of temping...lol.

I am in the same boat with the insurance. I am through DH's and every year there is always that possibility that the insurance can change. Makes me so nervous that it will change now that I have everything covered.

michelley1001: Thanks! Hope you get good news on your test!

nicole2014: Thanks!

Margie_M: Thanks! I have had days like that before. Usually during AF as well. It feels like the whole world is coming out to get you. Hang in there! Glad AF is almost done and over with so you can get started on a new cycle. this is your month!

Rerun15: It is still early to be testing. Your chart is looking promising so don't think you are out yet. From what I have been told...boobs don't hurt all the time while you are PG and having whacky CM is normal from what I have heard too. I have to keep reminding myself this too...but sadly PG symptoms mimic AF. So, this is your month!

Linasa:

DanielleH13: Hope this is your month!

AFM: Well, I had my IUI yesterday. Didn't feel a thing really until after. A bit crampy. And then last night is when I felt very crampy. Almost felt like gas cramps. Could've been strong O pains too. Not really sure. Today, and started a bit last night, my boobs hurt as well. I also had a very hard time sleeping last night with weird dreams. Probably all from the HCG shot? I asked the doctor if we had enough sperm to make it worth while...lol...He said we had plenty and were definitely good. So I guess that's good. The doc also said to make sure we have sex again 36 hours after. Well, sadly DH is working so we will have to make sure we do it as soon as he gets home. And then I have to go in on Halloween for a Progesterone test. He said if I don't see AF 16-18 days then call for a blood test. FX! FX! FX!

The doctor also had me get a Flu Shot yesterday while we were there. My first time ever as far as I could remember. So while I was laying down for the recommended 15 minutes they came in to administer the shot.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo - so happy to hear that everything went well. I did not really measure my temp this cycle... just few times and now at the end to see if it goes down. I find the last 15 min on the table with my legs open and hips up a bit weird LOL... I really hope you will get bfp at the end of this cycle. How many follicles did you have? How big?
Also I would recommend to test in a week or so to see if the HCG shot is out of your system. It all depends on the dosage that they gave you but it can take from 7-14 days to be out

Hey ladies :) my dh and I tried to conceive this month we are at 14 dpo . I have been getting light nausea , headaches, light cramps about two weeks back, major fatigue, and today at 14 dpo I have a lot of watery clear odorless cm. period due tomorrow. I tested 3 days ago got bfn. Is anyone else having watery cm? Oh and if we get a bfp then we are due early July. Baby dust too all.

9 years ago

Danielle: When are you testing?

lolo: Glad it went well!! Now, FX for a BFP soon! :)

meemo: Welcome and FX this is your month!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

lolo - Glad I'm not the only one. I was so happy to hear that your IUI went well. that you get a super sticky one and you get you

Meemo - I don't really know about the CM but FX that this is your month.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Hi! I had my annual appointment today, and my doctor says based on position, texture and opening, plus mucus, I am probably ovulating today! I came home and decided to test with the opk and of course I am - CD 12 about 5 days too early. We haven't had any time this week to BD because first DH was sick then DS was sick and wanted to snuggle up with us. We BD as soon as I came home and maybe tonight but I am not stressing because I am not supposed to be trying this month.
I mentioned my irregular cycles and all the issues that have made it difficult to conceive (lpd) and she just shrugged it off. She says my system looks healthy and I am probably not timing things right. Umm, what we were really trying We BD EOD from CD 5 until I get that positive Opk then it's everyday until it gets lighter and then back to EOD. I don't get how she thinks that we aren't timing it right! GAH!!!
I really would like an august or September or even October baby. So if we missed the egg, I am not stressing.
I got to keep convincing myself to stop stressing.

User Image

9 years ago

Basia30: I can now see why not to temp this month...except for just my curiosity...I have found it to be a tad strange how high it is going...lol. He just pulled out an extension for the table I was lying on and told me not to get up for 15 minutes...he didn't have a pillow under my hips or anything like that, just a sheet over my legs and told me to just relax for the time being and that a nurse will come in to tell me when I could get up. She came in with the Flu shot and when she was done I could get up.

The doc didn't do another u/s so not really sure how big my follicles were. I do know I had 2 good size ones on Monday, just over 13mm and 16mm. He said by Thurs they will be big enough.

What do you use to test to see if it's out of your system?

meemo122791: Welcome and

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo - I used Wondfo pregnancy test - they are cheap and when I tested I think 8 days past trigger shot the line was super light - so I knew that it will be gone in a day or so.

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo