Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

731 - 740 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

So I started Spotting 2 days ago. Which I am excited for because I am on CD 56 or something ridiculous(I lost count). But its just spotting I want a flow flow. I don't know if I can count it as CD 1 or not.
I am doing a 21 day progesterone test and my DR. said to use the first day of any type of bleeding even if its just tiny spotting.
I want a good strong heavy period. This is so frustrating
I am taking Vitex started that about 2 weeks ago. I also ordered Dong Quai and want to start using that up until I ovulate. Hopefully those help.

Congrats on your BFP Bumpin!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

I usually start testing at 8DPO

I'm addicted

9 years ago

I have to move into the Aug 2014 baby board now.
I am tired of moving!! Good luck to all you girls. I hope that July is your month!!

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

Asia888- Its still a little early for a BFP. They say implantation usually occurs around day 9. I know it can happen earlier (and you always hope your the exception), but in my case I am usually just average. Try testing again in a few days.

AFM: Temp was back up nice and high this morning. I don't know how I am going to make it to 14 DPO. I am only at DPO 2.

9 years ago

OMG!!!

I just had written a long post and I accidentally closed out of something else which closed my browser and lost everything. I can't believe I did that!

I wish this site had a memory thing built in or at least asked if you want to close out if you have something written on here. So annoyed. Anyways, I will try to remember what I wrote to you all...lol.

TTClate30's: Hello Neighbor! My Grandparents used to live in Spring Lake MI before they passed away. I loved it there! And miss it...we had some great times there...they lived on the lake and we used to go boating all the time.

Have fun

michelley1001: LOL! You may be jealous of us but I am jealous of you! I have lived up in this area pretty much my whole life. Except for about 6 years of my childhood which was in CT. Both areas got loads of snow every Winter. I wouldn't mind visiting somewhere that sees snow but so tired of the bitter cold weather. DH says once his kids go to college we are moving South to where it's warmer and no snow...lol.

AnotherBaby2Love: LOL!!! DH & I are also rollercoasteraholics! Our six flags got a new ride this year called the Goliath and I cant wait to get on it. I wished I could go this Summer but had too much going on...maybe next Summer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_2tgfQqJXk

I would go with yesterday as your O date as well...but I would make sure to add on couple more BD sessions just to cover your basis.

xoxocouture: Happy I noticed you had said it was your CD 9/10...is this your usual O time? Do you temp?

Linasa: So happy for you! I can't wait for the time to tell DH no more BD schedules and that we got lucky! I pray I am also lucky this month.

bperry33: Welcome and hope the tests continue to get darker for you!

Asia888: I would think it's IB as well. Unless it gets heavy tomorrow or later today. It does seem a tad early for AF. Typical implantation happens around CD 9 and then it takes about 4 days to get into your system. Bumpin is right wait till at least 12/13 DPO... you might see a positive then. Everybodies, bodies are different some IB's are brown, light pink, or red. My friend actually thought she had her period, a somewhat light one, but still. Turned out she was pregnant.

Bumpin4Baby: How are you?

Holly860: Does this mean AF showed? Good luck next cycle! Hope an Aug 2015 baby is in your cards.

AFM: Well, my headache is gone today. Just feeling tired, chilled (could be because it's 49 degrees outside today), and my boobs hurt on & off. I am also feeling slightly irritable...my jeans aren't fitting very well either.

I am looking forward to Halloween weekend. Been carving pumpkins almost every night now since Sunday...got one more tonight and been fixing pumpkin seeds...yumm. Speaking of which...those of you O'ing and BD'ing right now, Pumpkins seeds are really good for your men's spermies. Has a lot of Zinc in them which I guess helps your men's sperm count or something like that.

What do you ladies do for Halloween? I dress up in a costume and hand out candy. While my DH gets dressed up and takes the kids out...lol. Last year was the first time we did it in our new house and WOW! There were a ton of Kids! Almost ran out of candy...lol. Not sure the turn out this year...supposed to be cold, rainy, and possibly snow?! Now that's scary in itself. But, if these kids are anything like I was as a kid...they'll be out anyways, just dressed warm...lol.

I feel like this TWW is just dragging. I took an OPK and a HPT to see where I was at with the HCG shot in my system and I think it's almost out. The OPK had a faint line in the test side and the HPT was definitely negative. So I will test again maybe Friday and see if it's out of my system by then. If not Friday, for sure Sunday cause that would still be too early for a HPT test to pick up I think. I just don't like to test when we have the kids over and they will be there early Friday. Might play it by ear...lol.

Well, hope you ladies are having a great day!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

I stop temping it became stressful and yes I usually ovulate right after my cycles or even during it has gotten better since cycles are longer

9 years ago

Hi ladies, I have been told that the ladies on this board are lovely and helpful...so thought id come and join you! lol

Im 29 (well I am in two days lol) and hubby is 35, we have DD#1 (who was conceoived after 3 cycles of clomid) who is 4 ad we are TTC our 2nd. To cut long story short, been off the pill almost a year but we have only been actively ttc since August (which I know isn't long) and a recent fertility clinic apt has given me 3 more cycles of Clomid due to me having PCOS. I have started the course yesterday and I am on CD4 and feeling positive....not confident just wanting to look forward and hope for the best

xx

User Image

9 years ago

Hi all!

Thank you for all the thoughts, July babies board! The all my TWW symptoms turned out to be a Halloween trick courtesy of the witch, who arrived a day early :( This cycle (#8) really made me feel crazy because I had such pronounced symptoms, even DH cried a little because both our hopes were high! So we're going back to the doc for some advice and start some testing.

congrats to the those that got their BFPs!!

I'm going over to the August board :)

Aloha o'e

9 years ago

Hello everyone! New here and would like to see if anyone else is experiencing any symptoms 4dpo??? I'm a bit crampy lower back ache moody and started crying bc my children didn't clean their rooms this evening. We are currently trying to conceive #3. We have been trying fir 5cmonths now. Any advice would help with 2ww. Also, used digital clearblue advanced. Wuth the smiley faces. Got my solid smiley last Friday. So fingers crossed this is it!!

Baby dust to all!!

9 years ago

So sorry Rerun. Praying next month is your month

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo