Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

781 - 790 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Hope everyone had a great Halloween! Lolo it snowed quite a bit here! We still have snow on the ground. I think I'm officially 1 DPO today. My chart is very confusing this cycle. My temp went up and then went down this morning so we will see what tomorrow brings.

Congrats to the BFP's so far! Hoping your the first of many

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

TTClate30's - My chart is confusing too. We'll just hope the weird charts are what we need for that BFP!! When are you going to start testing? I'm starting next Thursday if I can hold out until then. :)

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

Idk I am probably going to try to hold off until the 11th which I think will be 11 DPO. Hoping we get BFP's!

Me 39. DH 35 TTC since Nov 2013 Me-2 DD 8 & 9 from prev. relationship Clomid Cycle 1-MC 7/22 cycle 2 & 3 BFN 1st IUI February 2014 BFP on 2/22 4/2 blighted ovum IUI 2-6 BFN IUI #7-100mg clomid, follitism, novarel

9 years ago

Cryslynn - Have any extra LH tests laying around? Perhaps you could test with that. An LH test will show positive when you're pregnant since LH and HCG are very similar.

9 years ago

No I don't have any lh test :/ I'm just going to enjoy the rest of my weekend and try not to think about it any more. But thanks everyone again!

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies:
I'm CD 25. I O'd on October 21/22 based on ewcm. Its currently 11dpo and I'm losing positivity quickly. I'm obsessive poas'er and 12 later all with bfn including frer and frer digi... I posted a topic about my strange symptoms.. Tons of cm everyday, dizziness, starving, gassy(sorry tmi).. Anyone almost due for AF and desperately holding on?!

9 years ago

Ttclate - I just ovulated too. Cycle buddies! Good luck!

9 years ago

Confusing chart over here as well. My temps are lower than usual after O (I'm 8dpo), and they keep going up and down. It's driving me nuts. It's also my first cycle on progesterone suppositories, so don't really know what to expect. Any similar experiences?

Have a lovely Sunday!

9 years ago

Aletheok-mine are crazy this month too even after O. 3rd cycle of fermera. But I am a pack rat and looked back at my temp chart from when son came along, and the temps were crazy then too. Not saying it what is going on but it's definitely giving me hope.

9 years ago

8dpo and BFN. I was sure this test was going to be a BFP from all the symptoms I was having: sore boobs, fatigue, moodiness, constipation. :( Oh well. I'll wait and see what happens in a few days.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo