Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

921 - 930 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

to all ladies who got their this month!

AFM I am out. Temps are dropping and took opt of course it was . Looks like I am heading to the August board. Good luck to everyone.

9 years ago

Lolo, thinking of you!! Hoping everything turns out ok for you guys!

Oh Nikki, I'm sorry :( all for the best for next month.

AFM I think I'm out too. I caved in and tested 20 mins ago and BFN :( I'm so disappointed. I keep telling myself not to get my hopes too high during the TWW but it is always the same. Somehow I always think 'this is it'. I know I don't have to tell you girls, but I just don't know if I can keep doing this. It's such a rollercoaster.
Anyway, no point hoping today's bfn will change, seeing that I'm 15 dpo and AF is due tomorrow. My only doubt now is, should I stop taking the progesterone as from today?

9 years ago

I'm 7/8 dpo. I had a pos opk late in the day and then again in the morning. My symptoms aren't fruitful. In the past few days I've been kind of tired, but I was traveling. I've had a stuffy nose, but I was also recovering from a cold I started getting on O day. My breasts are pretty sore compared to any other time. I have minor aches in my lower back and some twinges in my belly off and on. My stomach does feel full - but I don't want be a symptom spotter ( too late!) I've heard the CM usually gets abundant, but that hasn't happened for me. In fact it's been quite the opposite. Any one get a bfp with something similar? I know either it's best to just wait it out, but I figured I could occupy some time by seeking others stories. :-)

9 years ago

Hey ladies I am wondering if anyone knows of the antibiotic smz-tmp sub for septra? I was just prescribed from a dr whom I work with here at the hospital, however I did not tell her I was 4 weeks pregnant. (I didn't want everyone to know here- although I know information with a Dr is confidential.....you know) I've had a terrible sinus infection, low grade fevers, earache for about 2 weeks now. The pharmacist said it was safe however I've read otherwise online. I am going to call the ob/gyn tomorrow am regardless, I was just curious if anyone was ever prescribed while pregnant.

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

First of thank you all for your support...it really does mean the world to me to know you are all out there thinking of me.

Well, I started spotting earlier today...before noon. Not sure what to think. If it was AF, she would have started by now after the initial spotting. It's not sticking to the pad, I only see it when I wipe and it looks like old blood and not a lot of it. My cramps are even lighter than the last couple days. I pray it's only breakthrough bleeding or implantation bleeding. Whatever it is I feel like tomorrow can't come fast enough. I always look forward to the weekends but this weekend couldn't end fast enough.

I had a good cry earlier until I realized what it could be. Now I just feel emotional.

Hope you are all having a good weekend! Please keep your fingers crossed for me and say a prayer.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Lolo - I'm praying for you right now!! Praying this is normal pregnancy spotting and that you have a healthy baby growing. I know your nervous and I would be too. I had spotting with all 3 of my healthy pregnancies. Sending prayers up and hugs to you.

User Image AND to you ALL!!

9 years ago

KB go to my profile and see how many times I had NO cm. I mean, enough to well, not need lube to check myself, but NOTHING compared to what some women get. I got my BFP the monday before halloween and I've been dry ever since. I'm now into my 6th week and nada since O day and that was only for about 12 hours then I dried up.

9 years ago

Linasa- thanks girlfriend! I'll keep my fx! I'm not due for aunt flow until the 15th, however I do have my annual exam at the gynecologist on the 12. Will they test me at that?

9 years ago

Lolo: hoping that everything works out for you! I know how nervous and stressful it can be not knowing what is going on - but I have everything crossed for you that things turn out positively.

afm: no idea what is going on - took another temp spike again this morning after a very confusing weekend. temp drop on sat/sun with eggy/creamy cm and another + opk....wtf?!?! im so confused. now I don't even know if i should be analyzing my chart - it just seems all over the place. first cycle after a loss is so difficult to know what is going on without having concrete # of cycle days to go by. if I stick with # of days prior to loss i would say i am about 8 dpo today.....but with the + opk on the weekend who's to say!?! lol this is going to be a long week! guess I won't really know until AF shows up.

9 years ago

Good morning Ladies,

I hope everyone had a good weekend. to those who got their . I'm sorry that the got a few people this weekend.

Lolo - I'm hoping with all my might that this eggy sticks and that you're just geting a bit of break through or implantation bleeding.

Kbervin - I hope you caught a sticky bean this month.

Hentz - Usually the pharmacist (if they're good at their job) will be familiar with the potential drug side effects and what potential there is to cause harm to a pregnancy, it's their job to know those sorts of things; However, if you're really worried about it there's no harm in calling your OB to double check.

AFM - 6 DPO. I'm almost through the First week of the TWW. I'm not feeling super great today, I'm both nauseous and freezing, though that may also be my body detoxing from all of the Halloween candy that I ate last week. Thank goodness there's a lot going on for me this week to keep me busy and not going crazy.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo