Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

81 - 90 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Scooby - All the women I remember from a long time ago got pregnant and moved on, only a handful of us are still left trying or so it seems. I was taking Royal Jelly for the longest time and had read often about CoQ10 but never tried it. I took a break recently from all the pills and vitamins. Next cycle I am going to get back to it and will check out the CoQ10 - adding something else can't hurt!

Basia - He seems to have no problem when he needs to "give a sample" so to speak. He did fine with both of his SAs. I think the real issue is the stress and pressure. We've alternated between me not telling him anything about my cycle to me telling him when it was go time.

Bumpin - thank you, I like to think I'm an awesome stepmom but it's a hard job! I definitely think the smoking is not good for circulation but I think it's mental at this point. We don't get a lot of alone time anymore so I was thinking about getting out of town for the weekend if I can find someone to watch the kids and if I can get it to line up with my fertile window. I think that is key - making the romance about romance not always about baby.

nicole - I swear I think about that each cycle - like maybe we did fertilize an egg but it didn't implant. I don't use HPTs anymore so I would never know if that was really the case! You are so right about a week of way and a week of torture!

calvingirl - totally missed it but

snowwhite - sending you positive vibes that everything works out and I'm sure they will sometimes you just have to go through all the crap to get to all the good stuff

9 years ago

well girls. It's over. My boyfriend and I broke up today. Im very sad. Heartbroken. He was such a big part of my life for the better part of a year. Its hard to imagine life without him. But it's for the best.

Bumpin: I'll come by to visit once in a while to see you. I feel we've become friends over these past few months as well. I hope you get your baby soon!

me: 27 bf: 38 | JAN 2012 - | MAY 2014 - | JUNE 2014 - | JULY 2014 - | AUG 2014 - | SEPT 2014 - User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies. July it is. If I get pregnant (and it sticks) this month, my EDD will be 7/6. After the roller coaster of this past week, I'm not sure that I want to try this month... Fortunately I still have a week or two to get back in the mood.

User Image

9 years ago

Aww snowwhite-- so sorry! I hope that with some time and distance you can make some peace with your decision. Doesn't make it any easier right now though... I know, I've been there!

User Image

9 years ago

Awe, Snow, I'm so sorry. Huge giant hugs to you.

Marcie, my hubby and I took a few months off after our cp because it affected me so much. But, everyone is different. You listen to your heart and body and make the decision that is best for you.

As for me, officially 4-5 days late. Spoke with the nurse at the fertility clinic and she said to keep testing because I could still be pregnant. I made an appointment for Monday to go in and talk to the dr to see if we are doing everything we can be doing. I'm really not holding out much hope that I am pregnant, but who knows.

9 years ago

Snow - I am sorry:( I hope you will find your happiness soon :) whatever that will be girl.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Snow I'm so sorry. We've all been there. It's hard right now but everything happens for a reason. The great guy you're meant to be with and make babies with is waiting for you out there. He will think you're beautiful and want you more than your boyfriend ever did. I wish the best for you and hope you feel better soon.

User Image

9 years ago

Snow big hugs i'm so sorry!

AFM I've been doing some digging on my charts..Being clomid def is screwing me up.. according to my Fertility monitor I would have O on the 11 of sept.. but my BBT and my fertility friend says the 23.. I had AF from the 1st to the 5th.. I think my monitor was wrong and the clomid was def working but the egg/eggs never released and then did my normal time when I O.. So the timing of my BD was way off.. still have a chance but its very slim..AF should arrive Friday and I will start round 2 of my clomid on days 3-7..keep charting my temps..take the prenatal vit (which I take everyday anyways) Use the preseed and the softcup LOL.. Soo heres to July Babies!!

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Thanks for saying that, jj. This afternoon I've been feeling like I shouldn't be sad, that I should just get over myself because it wasn't like I was pregnant for weeks and weeks before losing it. But you saying that you felt this sad after your cp makes me feel like I'm not being stupid.

I'm very sorry that you had to go through that. I very much know how you feel.

Are you still having that horrible cramping, or is it gone now?

User Image

9 years ago

Cramping is pretty much gone. Little twinges here and there. Tons of cm, like tons haha. I keep going to the bathroom thinking it's AF but its just tons of lotiony cm.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo