Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies, I am joining this board... Not ttc though but here to support. I read a bit of this board and while some events was sad others were funny as hell. So don't mind if I stop in from time to time.

I have quite a few updates for those who know my situation. There is a lady at my job who I talk to and she has been noticing that I have been missing from work a lot so she asked me what was going on. I told her and she did the sweetest thing ever. She bought me lunch and gave me an envelope and in the envelope was $200 and a note. The note said please ask for something whenever you need it and please don't suffer alone. I just thought that was the sweetest. She also told me to put in for a higher paying position and she will help me since it is in her department. Good news

In addition, I had the craziest dream. I dreamed that I was at my mother house and I had an urge to pee. I went to the toilet, that was strangely located in my mother's room. I urinated normally and when I got up to wipe I saw something in their. It was an object that resembled an amniotic sac and it drifted sideways. As it drifted sideways it uncovered a not fully grown fetus. The baby moved its arms but it was so small that I assumed it would die. I started crying hysterically. I informed my mother that I was my aware that I was pregnant. I didn't feel the baby come out nor was I in any pain. My mother then offered to buy me a pet, as if it would ever replace a lost child. In between that time I found myself going to the same store twice and both times not buying anything.

My mother ended up finding a place and we went to the house. I stepped in the living room and saw the most prettiest fish tank ever. It had all of these beautiful fishes. A group of people ended up coming in the house after me and introduced themselves. One of the individuals in the group happened to be my fiancé's son mother. She is not to fond of me in real life because she still wants him. In my dream she resembled a witch who body begged of nourishment. She started trying to get dirt on my fiancé but i refused to answer question. She then tried to befriend me. After that I woke up.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy- Good to see you girl! The story of your coworker totally made me tear up! You deserve the karma. I read online that fish are positive symbols and represent emotional and basic needs. In an aquarium, it may represent the need to care nurture your own emotional and needs.

Marcie- You're probably chaffed... Maybe use some coconut oil? It's naturally anti microbial and may help the burning. You can also use it as lube in the future, safe for Ttc

jj- I see I see. Well.....I don't know then! : /

Basia- happy follicle growth!

RPope- happy ovulating!

9 years ago

Nicole: I cannot believe how many kind people are out there. All of the blessings I received are more than amazing. I started crying when she gave it to me. I normally wouldn't of needed the money but my situation made me unable to go to work due to mandatory appointments.

As for my dream, I was definitely trying to find the meaning of it so thank you so much for providing me the meaning. Do you have any idea what the baby in the toilet means? I am stuck on that one?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ababy- I found this:

"To dream of an extremely small baby symbolizes your helplessness and your fears of letting others become aware of your vulnerabilities. You may be afraid to ask for help and as a result tend to take matters into your own hands.

To see a dead baby in your dream symbolizes the ending of something that was once a part of you."

9 years ago

Thank you... But why a toilet??? That seems a bit odd. Thank you so much. It helped me a lot. I have been feeling that way lately.

So how is everything with you?

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Ha I don't know. Too much fluid checkin on the toilet in the waking life maybe ;)

I'm good. probably Oing tonight or tomorrow.

9 years ago

I hope so, so you can bd and catch that egg. Even if you are not, it is always fun to do it anyway. lol, for practice purpose of course.

User Image User Image

9 years ago

Hi Ladies just checking in, I havent been on in a cpl days been sick.. Doing better today though.. Bundling up for my 10 yr olds football game this afternoon.. Its windy and cold here in PA today.. AF hasnt showed her ugly face but she is def letting me no she is on her way.. should have her today..I just want her to start so I can start this cycle already..Everything was screwed up last cycle so hopefully I have it all figured out for this one..Good luck everybody!

Me 34 DH 34 Jan 1998 DS Sept 2004 DS TTC #3

9 years ago

Quiet today! Hope that means everyone is having a good Saturday!

Mild pains/cramps Friday afternoon and today. I'm assuming ovulation, but I have found out within the past few months that I cannot tell my ovaries from my intestines....

9 years ago

Ababy - good luck with everything :) I am keeping my fingers crossed for you that everything will just stabilize in your life.

Nicole - Yey for O :) Hopefully you BDed :)

Tiger - feel better girl

AFM - did another bloodwork and ultrasound this morning. I have 3 follicles that are above 10mm - therefore possibility of triples at this moment. I think they said there is 20-25% that it might be twins and 1-2% of triplets. But we will take those adds and go for IUI this cycle.

I have issues getting pregnant with 1 child - probably the adds of triples are even lower than that.

So I got another ultrasound and bloodwork on Tuesday :) Hopefully these follicles keep develop so I have bigger chance of getting pregnant

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo