Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

741 - 750 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

Today is 14DPO. Tested on 10DPO using Clearblue digital but got a BFN. Still no AF but pretty sure it'll put in an appearance by the end of the day- too scared to test again because if I get another 'Not Pregnant' I'll probably snap the damn test in half with my bare hands! (I don't sound AT ALL premenstrual do I?!?!)

9 years ago

Went and tested, knew I shouldn't have - BFN and AF is 1 day late now. Guess it is just ensuring that me and DH have to wait even longer for the next cycle to start.

9 years ago

Hi everybody!

Good luck to all of you testing this week! Remember there's hope until the witch arrives :)

NikkiN: I sooo know how you feel! Reading too much into temping can drive one crazy... You're not alone, though :)

AFM: I'm 5dpo today and had quite a dip in my chart (not below cover line though). Not even going to think it's implantation as it would be way too early, so I'm thinking it might be clomid messing up my temps... Anyway, nothing to do but wait.

Good luck to everybody!

9 years ago

Good Morning Ladies!!

Rerun - I am so sorry that the witch arrived, just in time for Halloween. I know that must be very disappointing. but at least your new cycle has begun and hopefully this will be your month!!

Lolo - Everyone tells me that if I lived somewhere that it snowed I would get sick of it & want to move back. So I guess I will stick to just visiting the snow!! I think it's just that I'm such a big Christmas freak that I have always wanted a white Christmas. Last year here in south Texas we woke up one morning to about a 1/2" layer of snow on everything. The whole city shut down!! I'm sure yall would just laugh at that! :)

AFM - I am still waiting on AF to arrive. Have been expecting her since Tuesday but I still feel like she's coming. Probably tomorrow is what I'm guessing...I mean it will be Halloween & we do call her the witch! If she hasn't arrived by the morning I am going to finally take a test. I have been putting it off because I would rather just get my period than see the "negative" but I am trying to stay upbeat because I know how unlikely it is that we got lucky on the 1st try.

I wanted to share this with yall though because I thought it was so strange! Last night I had 2 very vivid dreams. The first one I took a pregnancy test & it was positive. I couldn't believe it & I remember being so happy in the dream. Then I woke up and took me a bit to go back to sleep. Then my second dream, I took a test & it was negative. Someone, I don't remember if it was someone I know or just a random dream person, said something very wise to me when the test turned up negative. I can't help but think it was God trying to tell me to be patient.

Anyways, good luck to everyone testing soon & hope everyone has a great Halloween!

9 years ago

Question....anyone who has had a baby or recently tested positive...I am OD 4 or OD 5 roughly....woke up last night had felt tinges in abdomen and then this morning boobs are crazy sore. But isn't it was to early for theses things?

Feeling a little crazy!

9 years ago

boldandbeautiful2014- welcome! You and I sound like we are in the exact same situation! I will also be turning the dirty 30 shortly after you!

9 years ago

xoxocouture: If my curiosity didn't get the better of me I would only be temping during O time...lol. I like seeing that I did indeed O. Although now that I am on Fertility meds and doing IUI I suppose there is no need but now it's mostly just curiosity to see what the difference is between not being on meds and being on meds...lol. I think another reason I like to temp is...about a year ago I ended of having 2 LH surges. I had gotten a +OPK on CD10 and knew it was too early for me and someone told me that it can happen where your body gears up to O and it doesn't happen so it tries again. And I did officially O a few days later on CD14. So, I was really glad I was temping to know for sure. But for a few months I was only temping right before O and until it was confirmed. I do find temping pain in the butt though sometimes.

boldandbeautiful2014: Welcome and and Happy Birthday early!

Rerun15: I am so sorry arrived. I know how you feel I have definitely been there before. Hugs to you and your DH and hang in there. Good luck to you next cycle!

heathswife84: Welcome! Yes, I am 5DPO/7dpiui. Last night I had horrible low back pains, some upper back pain and felt emotional yesterday and today. Oh I pray these are good signs I have been at this for 20 cycles now. Anyhow today the back pain isn't terrible but I am actually feeling crampy and moody.

Kernishp: Aww, sorry about the BFN. But remember it's not over until sings.

aletheok: We're at the same DPO! and hope it was implantation.

michelley1001: I love Christmas time too! One of my favorite holidays! And it's funny, I love the look of snow, but only around Christmas...lol. After that forget it. The bitter cold and the snow...I am so sick of it. But I do remember seeing on the news about your mini snow storm. My Dad was actually stuck at the airport for one of the storms last year that shut the city down in Dallas...stayed in a hotel for something like 2-3 days before he could leave. Can't recall which one. I do laugh but at the same time if there is even a slight chance of ice and no salt on the ground that is very dangerous and even I stay home if it's even a thought. I hate driving in it. But definitely worth coming to stay for a visit if you want to enjoy it someday.

NikkiN: I am on the same days as you and feeling similar symptoms!

AFM: Last night I had terrible low back pains and some upper back pains, feeling chilled, but focused. (lol, I was gutting then carving my last pumpkin). Today I still feel very slight low back pain, but mostly cramps, sorta like pms cramps but very slight. I am also feeling moody, tired and chilled. I feel like it's still too early for these symptoms to appear. Whether it's early PG symptoms or very early PMS symptoms. Not sure what to think. could it be because I was on Fertility meds this month? Well, I it's a good sign.

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

12 DPO BFN :( hopefully it's just too early still. I may have actually O'd 3 days late which would make me 9DPO. We "knocked boots" as my husband would say on both possible O days. FX still.

User Image

9 years ago

Okay ladies this maybe sinful....but the is not baby related :~ Just tried a drink called Pumpkin Cider, and it was really good. Kinda tasted like apple cider with pumpkin, but smelled like pumpkin. I had never heard of it before!

9 years ago

NikkiN - that sounds yummy!!

AFM - I'm freaking out!!! I decided to not wait until tomorrow and took a HPT when I got home from work and I got a faint but definite BFP!!!! Holy cow. I'm trying to not get too excited until I take another in the morning with FMU. I have a different brand rest & a digital just to be sure. Wow!!! I'm in complete shock! Pray it isn't somehow a false positive!! I just KNEW it was going to be negative...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo