Community post

Discussion

July 2015 Babies!

View Full Post

I am out for June so why not create July board.

Good luck girls :)

and

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

1008 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 1008 Replies | Last Page

thanks jjgibson :) and as weird it sounds I will be crossing my fingers that AF shows up any day now for you.

Me: 31 DH: 32 TTC #1 September 2014: 1st IUI - BFN October 2014: 2nd IUI - BFN December 2014: laparoscopy and hysteroscopy - RE removed endometriosis and septum in the uterus. January 2015: 3rd IUI - BFN March 2015 - 1st IVF - we transferred 1 embryo and froze 1embryo - chemical June 2015 - 2nd IVF - we transferred 2 embryos and froze 2 embryos - User Image

9 years ago • Post starter

Haha thanks! I'm so ready for it to just get here already.

9 years ago

my body plays those dirty tricks every cycle where I start spotting few days before AF and I know it is coming but it just wants to torture me

I will be taking progesterone after ovulation - so I just need to get it to my head not to symptom spot - pointless. Also I am planning not to test till the day that AF should arrive. I just hope I will be strong enough to stick with that :)

Basia- it only takes 1 girl!!!!

jj- I made a photobucket account and used the link to the pic instead of my avatar. I'll do it again tonight! I like putting faces to stories :)

9 years ago

hi ladies - going to join the group even though I am not sure we will be trying much. had a d&c sept 17 and have been waiting things out for the last few weeks. Physically I am feeling great - emotionally feeling good too. My hubby and I went on a cruise to relax and come to terms with our loss and I think I have found some peace with it.

anyone else have a d&c in the past? our doc told us to wait 1 cycle to let things get back to normal before we actively try again. We haven't been actively, but on the cruise we weren't preventing either. Hoping to have a period again soon and get back to trying - the thought of moving forward now is less painful than it was weeks ago, so i think that's a good sign.

I was apart of the groups back when we were trying to conceive this past spring and found that the support here is amazing. I am at a place where I think returning is the right thing - keeps me positive!

9 years ago

Gooood morning!!

Tiger: I always get brown spotting before my period and after. It is realllly annoying when you just want it to hurry up and show so that you can move forward.

Nicole: You are welcome, dear! I think the picture thing is a great idea! I like to put faces with the stories also!

jj: dang girl, wish AF would hurry up for you. Hate that you are having to wait so dang long. I tried to look you up on FB, but there was a few Jessica Gibsons, lol.

Basia: It only takes one follicile! I think this will be your month, I am feeling the good vibes! :)

awebste: Welcome back, dear. I hate that you are back actually, but glad to see you moving forward. I have missed talking to you. Hopefully AF will show soon so you can start again, but.. You can ovulate after a MC, so maybe you caught another eggy on the cruise!

Hope all you other lovely ladies are doing good!

AFM: CD 8. The witch is FINALLY gone. My most fertile days are between 12-17 with possible O day being the 15th according to the ovulation calculator. So, I think we will start BD this weekend and BD every othe day. Surely, we will catch the eggy! I hope so anyway!

TTC Baby #3

9 years ago

jj - thats too bad but at least you have a good attitude and this months test may tell you about whats going on.

Basia - 1 is awesome. hopefully the other one developes as well. FXFU that this is your month.

Nicole - I'll have to see if I can find a pic of me. I don't have that many.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

bumpin, I pasted the link to my Fb profile in my post before. I know you can click it, but maybe copy and paste?

9 years ago

Hi Ladies,

I will try to catch up in the reading (there's a lot) but I will try to keep up with you all going forward!

Welcome to the Newbies and Hi to everyone else!

Well, I am coming over from the June board. Sad to say arrived late last night. Having a really hard time of it today.

For those of you who don't know me...

DH & I are now in our 20th cycle. My EDD is July 14, 2015. We had a Laparoscopy done in May which they found Stage 1 Endo and had it removed. Everything we have had done is in my Signature below. The doctor said to give it 4 months and if we still aren't pregnant the next step is an IUI. Well, we just finished our 4th month. So, I called the insurance company to find out what was covered for me going forward...turns out I have no max on IUI's and 4 retrievals for IVF and after a live birth 2 more. I have my ultrasound set up for Thursday. At least I have something to focus on this morning. I am at work trying to keep myself together but at least now I don't feel so worried about what is covered and what isn't. Sounds like everything is covered. the IUI works. Sadly I don't know one person that it worked for them the first time. Hopefully I can turn into that one person.

I am taking...

In the morning- Baby Aspirin
In the evenings before bed- Prenatal Vitamins, Omega 3 and Vitamin D-3.
Throughout the day- I sometimes drink FertiliTea and/or Green Tea.
During our BD schedule- Preseed and Softcups

to us all this month! Hope we see LOTS of BFP's!

User Image Me:38 DH:40 TTC #1 since March 2013 Been seeing Fertility Doc since Nov 2013 Please check out my page and you will see a whole list of things we have been doing for this whole TTC journey. 1 Fur child (cat)...named Kit 2 step kids... Boy: 13 Girl: 12

9 years ago

Sorry LOLO :(
Good luck this cycle

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo